PDA

View Full Version : Everybody hates Chris

maebach
08-12-2005, 04:18 AM
I've always liked Chris Rock. I've watched all his stand-ups and I think he's the funniest comedian right now. This show looks pretty good from the commercials. 'Ghetto' jokes are always funny to me. I think this show should be very good.
I like his dad. Terry Crews is a pretty good actor. ALways gets small rolls like in Friday after next, soul plane and white chicks.
http://www.upn.com/shows/everybody_hates_chris/
What do you think?

Wolfmight
08-12-2005, 05:03 AM
I'm not much of a fan, but I find it funny when he screams and shouts. He's got a good personality if you ask me. very positive.

Skiz
08-12-2005, 05:06 AM
His stand-ups were funny as hell but The Chris Rock Show on HBO was awful. I'm not sure how this show will be. Should be interesting.

ApacNTS
08-12-2005, 12:37 PM
he's pretty funny, in person im sure youre eardrums would be bleeding from his loudness.

@skizo "keep working hard. millions on welfare depend on you" must be nice to get a FREE check.

Spicker
08-12-2005, 01:31 PM
out of the 3 hbo specials i only liked one of them :P

Monkeee
08-13-2005, 08:54 AM
lol watched his "Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker" on comedy central uncensored, rofl one of the funniest stand up i've seen.

"You know what GED stands for? Good Enough Diploma"

Skiz
08-14-2005, 08:52 AM
@skizo "keep working hard. millions on welfare depend on you" must be nice to get a FREE check.

huh? :blink: