PDA

View Full Version : 21 Days...

brotherdoobie
08-13-2005, 03:41 PM
And I'm About To Break...I'm a little stressed right now. (who said herbs not
addictive?...:angry: ) I fecked up a job on Thursday, I used to much Muratic acid (concentrated Hydrochloric acid) and the job looks like shite! My boss has
berated me non-stop since.

I'm going to a big bash tonight,there will be more drugs available then
at a pharmacy. I can live without the rest,but Mary Jane will be there
and I do miss her.

Decisions...decisions...

Peace bd :unsure:

ziggyjuarez
08-13-2005, 03:44 PM
I say do the drugs or dont.
Glad i can be of help : -)

brotherdoobie
08-13-2005, 03:51 PM
I say do the drugs or dont.
Glad i can be of help : -)

You speak the truth Ziggy...I wish it was that simple.

Or is it?

Peace bd :unsure:

missie
08-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I have the giggles. :shutup:

Virtualbody1234
08-13-2005, 04:16 PM
There is always the possibility of not going to the big bash.

Rat Faced
08-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Anything that gives you the munchies must be good :ph34r:

brotherdoobie
08-13-2005, 07:09 PM
There is always the possibility of not going to the big bash.

I believe thats what I'm going to do VB.
It makes the most sense.

Peace bd :01:

brotherdoobie
08-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Anything that gives you the munchies must be good :ph34r:

:pizza:...

Peace bd

tracydani
08-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Good luck BD. I have recently quit as well (although I have not used it even remotely as often as you :lol: ) and feel the need now and again.

I have thought to myself that I would get a small stash and smoke a little here and there on special occasions, but I also know that I would smoke it until it is gone :(

I would like to have the self control it takes to keep some on hand and only smoke in moderation, but that is just not me.

My only options are to smoke or stay completely away from it.

I agree with VB, if you want to stay clean, stay away.

At least until you have been away for a long time.

I quit for about 5 years and as soon as I got a little for old times sake, I had a little pretty much every day unless I couldn't find any :rolleyes:

Again, Good luck.

P.S. The mistakes you are making will not be improved by returning to your mistress :P

brotherdoobie
08-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Good luck BD. I have recently quit as well (although I have not used it even remotely as often as you :lol: ) and feel the need now and again.

I have thought to myself that I would get a small stash and smoke a little here and there on special occasions, but I also know that I would smoke it until it is gone :(

I would like to have the self control it takes to keep some on hand and only smoke in moderation, but that is just not me.

My only options are to smoke or stay completely away from it.

I agree with VB, if you want to stay clean, stay away.

At least until you have been away for a long time.

I quit for about 5 years and as soon as I got a little for old times sake, I had a little pretty much every day unless I couldn't find any :rolleyes:

Again, Good luck.

P.S. The mistakes you are making will not be improved by returning to your mistress :P

A little for old times sake....that made me laugh out loud.
I've used that line before.

I believe... I will load a DVD,pop some popcorn and relax with the kids.
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Peace bd

Virtualbody1234
08-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I believe... I will load a DVD,pop some popcorn and relax with the kids.
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Peace bd
That sounds like a sensible plan.

Btw congratulations on your 21 days!

Jon L. Obscene
08-13-2005, 08:36 PM
I stopped one night simply because I could'nt get any for 2 days so I figured wtf is the point. I did'nt smoke for 3 years, then on Aug 10th (which was the day I gave up) I decided I'd get a lil bit (again "For old times sake") and kinda not stopped again yet :rolleyes:
But if I run out it does'nt bother me, or if I can't afford it I wont get any, I'm not bothered by it in the slightest so I say it's non adictive.
The adiction is only in your mind, you do not need it, you can survive perfectly well without it. :)

The point is...........do you WANT to give up or are you giving up cos you think you ought to?

Thats the big difference when giving up smoking anything or drinking etc, if you're gonna give up you have to do it because you actually want to. If you have to because of health it's harder, if you have to cos other people want you to it's harder still.

Having now read that post it's of no help at all is it :lol:

Jonno :cool:

Virtualbody1234
08-13-2005, 10:53 PM
... so I say it's non adictive.
The adiction is only in your mind, you do not need it, you can survive perfectly well without it. :)
Can't you see the illogic in what you say?

You say it's not addictive and then say the addiction is in your mind. :frusty:

Alien5
08-13-2005, 11:17 PM
its adictive but its easy to give up. i stopped nearly 10 years ago, dont buy em when you go into a shop, and refuse them when you get offered one.

Jon L. Obscene
08-13-2005, 11:23 PM
... so I say it's non adictive.
Can't you see the illogic in what you say?

You say it's not addictive and then say the addiction is in your mind. :frusty:

No, what I'm saying is the sustance itself is not addictive. You don't NEED the actual substance. You only want it. There's a difference.

Having said that, everyone is different.

Jonno :cool:

peat moss
08-13-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm suppost go to a party tonite too, but would rather stay home install my new mobo and software over a few brewskis . Oh well whats a poor boy to do ? :)

Alien5
08-13-2005, 11:30 PM
the weather here is rubbish so no choice, im not goin out in the rain

peat moss
08-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Made me think is Bingo an addiction ? Staying home with the kids is a no brainer, rent a good movie and tomorrow it's 22 days ! :01:

I can't spell tonite . or any night for that matter . See what drugs do . :lol:

Alien5
08-13-2005, 11:46 PM
:lol: yeah, the more you think about it the more you wanna smoke. :unsure:

brotherdoobie
08-14-2005, 12:47 AM
I'm suppost go to a party tonite too, but would rather stay home install my new mobo and software over a few brewskis . Oh well whats a poor boy to do ? :)

Computers are even better drugs...:)
peat, sounds like a blast.

Peace bd