PDA

View Full Version : Doom Trailer (movie)

abu_has_the_power
08-13-2005, 11:30 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/doom/large.html

:mellow:

hell is unleashed by playing with dna. :lol:

orcutt989
08-14-2005, 12:07 AM
They put the "Duct Tape" mod in the movie! Shweet! Is that the ROCK?

abu_has_the_power
08-14-2005, 12:09 AM
there's that one dude from chronicles of riddick too

hopefully there'll be beastlier monsters like the pinky demon and the hell knight and all those other pimp ass ones (the flying head things, the huge fat guy, etc)

Guyver
08-14-2005, 01:55 AM
is this the trailer that was posted b4? or a new one?

ApacNTS
08-14-2005, 02:18 AM
saw the one of g4, the rock got a whole split second cameo and uttered a few words. will probably check this out, even tho his last movie sucked balls, literally, he played a gayman in hollywood.

cpt_azad
08-14-2005, 02:59 AM
looks awesome

ziggyjuarez
08-14-2005, 03:47 AM
whats the Duct Tape mod?

Guyver
08-14-2005, 03:55 AM
whats the Duct Tape mod?

A mod for doom3 that lets the shotgun and flashlight at once. so u can fucking c what ur shooting lol

ziggyjuarez
08-14-2005, 04:00 AM
ok:lol:

3RA1N1AC
09-24-2005, 01:42 AM
it's directed by andrzej bartkowiak (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005647/#director)? whoa doctor, sign me up... that guy's a pimp! he's even directed a steven seagal movie. :O

NeoTheOne
09-27-2005, 10:49 PM
wtf did they go tio mars to find the last human genome LOL

GepperRankins
10-16-2005, 05:05 AM
just seen the theatrical trailer on xfire. a first person movie? interesting concept :blink:

oxygenuk
10-16-2005, 01:00 PM
this looks f****in awesome.

i bet anything this movie will be on trackers the day after its release :P

Smith
10-16-2005, 11:33 PM
I like how they made the trailer look like a video game, cool. I wonder if the movie is like that.....chainsaw :drool:

maebach
10-17-2005, 01:02 AM
I hope its good, Id ont wanna watch a fluke like the alien movies.

hippychick
10-17-2005, 02:37 AM
I have passes to see this movie on Thursday. I'll let y'all know if its any good :D I used to play Doom on my pc when the game first came out, so i'm looking fwd to seeing the movie!

Here are some clips of the movie, I dont know if y'all seen them or not.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808640950/trailer

oxygenuk
10-17-2005, 08:18 AM
yes the movie will actually be fps so itll be a game and movie except your not takin part in it with controllers.

im droolin in anticipation, i love FPS!

ziggyjuarez
10-17-2005, 09:06 AM
fps idea can only go one way.I think its gonna crash.the whole idea sounds stupid.

hippychick
10-21-2005, 12:21 PM
I saw Doom lastnight at a screening, we got there early thinking there would be alot of ppl and only 15 ppl in the audiance..odd :huh: I'm thinking its cause of thier website crashing like it did and ppl not getting passes.
But the movie rawked, there is alot of action threw out and non stop killing lol it was just like the pc game even when you get the BFG.
The fps is only at the end not threw out the movie so you dont lose the story line. The rock did a good job as the Sarg, he played it by the book, you'll understand what I mean when you see the movie.
A few plot twist, I think lol
The Rock was not the hero he was a villain at the end. The guy that stared in Riddick was the Hero. The girl star isnt a gf or xwife but the sister of the hero.
Go see this movie if your a DOOM fan!!! :D
Rate 7/10

Busyman
10-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I saw Doom lastnight at a screening, we got there early thinking there would be alot of ppl and only 15 ppl in the audiance..odd :huh: I'm thinking its cause of thier website crashing like it did and ppl not getting passes.
But the movie rawked, there is alot of action threw out and non stop killing lol it was just like the pc game even when you get the BFG.
The fps is only at the end not threw out the movie so you dont lose the story line. The rock did a good job as the Sarg, he played it by the book, you'll understand what I mean when you see the movie.
The Rock was not the hero he was a villain at the end. The guy that stared in Riddick was the Hero. The girl star isnt a gf or xwife but the sister of the hero.
Go see this movie!!! :D
Irregardless to your spoiler.......that was given away about Rock way before the movie came out.....which sucks.

Looks like I'm to the drive-in either tonight or tomorrow.

Wallace & Gromit, Corpse Bride, Doom, Serenity (http://www.bengies.com/nowshowing.html)

.....all for $8 :01: (well me and wifey $16 :lookaroun )

oxygenuk
10-23-2005, 10:06 PM
doom is on mininova now, gonna either watch it soon or tomorow, hmm

decisions...

NikkiD
10-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Go see this movie if your a DOOM fan!!! :D
Rate 7/10

Went to see this yesterday - I agree, it rawked. Apart from the obvious glaring deviations in storyline that a Doom fan like me can't let go of, :dry: the atmosphere was great, the effects were great, the monsters were straight out of the game, and the attention to detail was amazing. Watch for little things like computer panels, corridor lights and door locks to see what I mean. The cheesy dialogue was tolerable given that it was an action flick and was made up for in the action sequences. The biggest problem with it, and I will never understand the reason for the change, is the whole hell vs. genetic experiment crap. Why couldn't they just leave it alone? There's no valid reason for it.

despikable
12-03-2005, 12:27 AM
I just watched this recently and i have to say i think this movie is pretty awesome. It seemed more like a resident evil like movie and thats NOT a bad thing. I reccomend it if you like resident evil. Actually now to think of it its quite similat. oh well it was still awesome.

Busyman
12-03-2005, 01:05 AM
I just watched this recently and i have to say i think this movie is pretty awesome. It seemed more like a resident evil like movie and thats NOT a bad thing. I reccomend it if you like resident evil. Actually now to think of it its quite similat. oh well it was still awesome.
I've been meaning to see it and even from the trailer it looked like Resident Evil (the first one).

Why'd they change Doom into the experimentgonewrong doohicky instead of the Martian hell opening up.

GepperRankins
12-03-2005, 03:47 AM
I've been meaning to see it and even from the trailer it looked like Resident Evil (the first one).

Why'd they change Doom into the experimentgonewrong doohicky instead of the Martian hell opening up.
christian scientists :fist: