PDA

View Full Version : 2 Pac Songs

djong1
04-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Can anyone tell which unknown tupac songs are good?

hobbes
04-13-2003, 02:23 AM
Why don't you tell me which "known" TuPac songs are good.

No not a flame, I am serious. A friend gave me a disc of MP3s with about 50+ TuPac songs on it and I don't feel like listening to them all to find the good songs.

Only songs I know are California Love and I Ain't Mad at you. I am a rap newbie.

He also included Outkast on the same disc- any Outkast recommendations other than The Whole World, Ms. Jackson, Bombs over Baghdad, Crumblin Erb, and Southernplayerlisticadillacmuzic.

Skillian
04-13-2003, 03:09 AM
hobbes, there's too many, just listen to the CD.

For starters try:

Hit 'Em Up
Changes
Got My Mind Made Up
Death Around The Corner
Only God Can Judge Me
Dear Mama
Me And My Girlfriend
Thug Passion
Hail Mary

emir
04-14-2003, 12:33 AM
hit em up
street fame
changes
letter 2 my unborn child
and many more he is the best rapper

Z
04-14-2003, 06:38 AM
changed man.
thug luv
deadly combination
almost anything by him.

hit em up and changes <<listening right now.

djong1
04-14-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@13 April 2003 - 03:23
Why don&#39;t you tell me which "known" TuPac songs are good.

No not a flame, I am serious. A friend gave me a disc of MP3s with about 50+ TuPac songs on it and I don&#39;t feel like listening to them all to find the good songs.

Only songs I know are California Love and I Ain&#39;t Mad at you. I am a rap newbie.

He also included Outkast on the same disc- any Outkast recommendations other than The Whole World, Ms. Jackson, Bombs over Baghdad, Crumblin Erb, and Southernplayerlisticadillacmuzic.
Compairing Outkast ( stupid fools with big hair and pyjamas) with Tupac (tha Don). Come on boy Tupac is the best rapper ever lived. He made so many GOOD songs that many songs ain&#39;t released yet. And many GOOD songs are unknown.

mobboss01
04-14-2003, 09:04 PM
Outkast recommendations other than The Whole World, Ms. Jackson, Bombs over Baghdad, Crumblin Erb, and Southernplayerlisticadillacmuzic.

Dl outcasts, "Atliens and Aquemini" CD&#39;s. All those songs are great. Stankonia sucked a bit.

mobboss01
04-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Compairing Outkast ( stupid fools with big hair and pyjamas)

Funny you mention that:
To quote exactly from outcast:&nbsp; I might look kinda funny but I ain&#39;t no fool.

Those are totally different style rappers: 2Pac and Outcast. Outcast are great rappers, they are by no means fools. You probably can&#39;t hear what they are saying and their beats are mindblowin. You can&#39;t be an outcast cause you judge by the close and the look, and not what is from within that counts. They dress like that cause they can. Their works are what is important. They have not made one single cheesy song.

2Pac is fantastic and you are entitled to your opinion, but I don&#39;t think you realize what you are saying in this thread.

djong1
04-15-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by mobboss01@14 April 2003 - 22:09

Compairing Outkast ( stupid fools with big hair and pyjamas)

Funny you mention that:
To quote exactly from outcast: I might look kinda funny but I ain&#39;t no fool.

Those are totally different style rappers: 2Pac and Outcast. Outcast are great rappers, they are by no means fools. You probably can&#39;t hear what they are saying and their beats are mindblowin. You can&#39;t be an outcast cause you judge by the close and the look, and not what is from within that counts. They dress like that cause they can. Their works are what is important. They have not made one single cheesy song.

2Pac is fantastic and you are entitled to your opinion, but I don&#39;t think you realize what you are saying in this thread.
You are a psychiatric? (dunno exactly how to write it)
I meant that they dont sing about subjects wich are interesting. And I dont think they have the experience that tupac had. I mean that I dont think that they have lived such live as tupac.

Sorry for spelling mistakes (or grammar). Please inform me of mistakes that I made so I can improve my English. (not my primary language)
I do understand almost everything but when I have to write or speak English. I make a lot of grammar mistakes.

brendandonhue
04-16-2003, 12:50 AM
Most of these have already been mentioned but...

Changes
To Live and Die In LA
2 of amerikas most wanted
Hail Mary
Dear Mama
Thugz Mansion
Better Dayz
A Letter 2 My Unborn Child
I get around
Picture Me Rollin&#39;

Search for his freestyles and unreleased.

brendandonhue
04-16-2003, 12:51 AM
And tell me if ya need hashes for any of these songs.

djong1
04-16-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by brendandonhue@16 April 2003 - 01:50
Most of these have already been mentioned but...

Changes
To Live and Die In LA
2 of amerikas most wanted
Hail Mary
Dear Mama
Thugz Mansion
Better Dayz
A Letter 2 My Unborn Child
I get around
Picture Me Rollin&#39;

Search for his freestyles and unreleased.
But they are bad quality.

Bass
04-17-2003, 02:01 AM
He was also an excellent Bassplayer&#33;
cheers,
Bass.