PDA

View Full Version : Eminem And 50 Cent Vs Ja Rule And Murda Inc

JCROSS03
04-12-2003, 10:51 PM
First off, does anyone have any of the songs from the new Eminem mixtape which comes out next week called Invasion part II??? And whose side are you on or you couldn't give a damn about these disses. I just want some of them songs. The one is called Hailes Revenge and its supose to be good cause Haile rips on Ja Rule and some of the others are said to be good too. I wanna hear some of them. The one goes with the 2pac hail mary beat and i haerd that was good.Thanks. Anyone have them?????

Rollin_On_Dubs420
04-15-2003, 09:13 AM
some songs are:
eminem, 50 cent, bustah rhymes - hail mary remix (not the one off hot 97)
eminem, 50 cent, g-unit - bump heads
and that haile's revenge but i havent heard it yet
but im sure you already know all this cause you knew about the album before me

but as far as the conflict goes,
shady records is gonna smash murder inc and already has
ja rule is a pussy and his diss tracks he makes sicken me you cant even listen to them more then once the beats fuckin suck
but i did like the wanksta remix by blackchild i thought it was funny as hell
also that shit gets ugly had a good beat to it
but it seems like eminem is doing all the work in this war
50 just calls murder inc pussy and not much else
but eminem has his hands full with new disses from lots of people including pacewon(from eminems former group tha outsidaz) and Royce Da 5'9''
but em said their should be responses to these people on the invasion II

Rollin_On_Dubs420
04-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Get the whole track listing off
http://www.eminemnet.com/

Paul_NFFC
04-15-2003, 09:08 PM
:swear: murder inc - shady records, eminem/50 cent/obie trice are a million times better than ja rule hes more like pop music than rap

soopaman
04-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@15 April 2003 - 22:08
:swear: murder inc - shady records, eminem/50 cent/obie trice are a million times better than ja rule hes more like pop music than rap

I think this so-called "battle" will sell a lot more records in the POP charts for all artists concerned. All the artists mentioned are really commercial anyway so they aren't exactly pushing the boundaries of Hip-Hop!!

Keep on Truckin'

opivy
04-16-2003, 10:14 PM
You cant push the boundries and be comercial? I feel that Eminem pushed the boundries somewhat

Schmiggy_JK23
04-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Murda Inc is a fu@king joke!

Ja rule, wanna be gangsta, just like 50 wrote it... hes a wanksta.
Hes more teen pop shit now, and r&b... i mean, who the hell puts bobby brown, and ashanti on tracks... ya... Ja...

Lyrically.. slim and 50 will blow the doors out at murda inc.. its a joke of a lable...

DWC
04-17-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@16 April 2003 - 14:39
Murda Inc is a fu@king joke!

Ja rule, wanna be gangsta, just like 50 wrote it... hes a wanksta.
Hes more teen pop shit now, and r&b... i mean, who the hell puts bobby brown, and ashanti on tracks... ya... Ja...

Lyrically.. slim and 50 will blow the doors out at murda inc.. its a joke of a lable...
hehe Well Said B)

Couldent Agree More :D

Z
04-17-2003, 04:45 AM
okay first of all, whats the name of the em diss by ja rule? whats it called? remix of wanksta?

Schmiggy_JK23
04-17-2003, 01:07 PM
Invasion pt 2 full album.... (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=28036)

there ya go mates... hunted it down per request... and its really good.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-17-2003, 01:09 PM
as far the ja rule tracks, there are a few, but the main one ur thinking of is probably "loose change"

amphoteric88
04-18-2003, 04:17 AM
ja is a fake joke. he thinks he's up with the real artists out there, being true to the streets. ja is fake. i know eminem is hardly the most street rapper out there, but at least he's in touch with the streets through 50. shady records could pimp ja's ass like ja is pimping charlie baltimore and ashanti :P
ja used to have some beats, holla holla was good when it came out, but the audience ja is rapping to has changed from the streets to the housewives. he should just keep quiet, and not play with the big boys, he might get hurt, i don't know if the ladies would like him with only 3 teeth or a dimple like 50's

Pitbul
04-19-2003, 03:37 AM
Heres the list of official Songs from Shady/Aftermath

1)D12: Doe Ray Me
2)D12 G-Unit: Bumb Heads
3)D12 G-Unit: Keep Talkin
4)Hailie:Hailies Revenge i have heard it yet but i know its out becuz ppl have heard it. i just cant find it i looked where the ppl told me but i didn't care to look for long

soopaman
04-19-2003, 01:19 PM
A couple of quotes from "50 pence" for you:

" I wouldn't exist as an artist without [bootlegging]. If you can create enough demand to be bootlegged before you have a deal, it is the greatest form of promotion."

"If I catch any bootleggers they're gonna have to deal with me. Believe me: G-Unit is combing the block. I'm looking for that van."

Hypocritical?? Not 50, surely. :lol:

"If I don't make music...I'm going back to the 'hood... I'll sell crack. I'm gonna go back to sell crack if I can't make it in the music business."

Good thinking 50. That sure would set a good example to your child. :angry:

"I don't want to make talking about people my M.O"

So why does "50 pence" constantly name check and diss other rappers?? He only does it for publicity. Diss some of the biggest selling artists and get a bit of their shine on to yourself. Not a good long term career move!!

Anyway, my point is that if "50 pence" is a real gangster as he claims to be then why the f u c k is he confessing on record? Real gangsters don't say shit to anyone. "50 pence" is a fake gangster wannabee. Saying that he's "keeping it real" is bollocks. Try walking round some of the more notorious areas of Inner City America/Europe and see how long his diamonds and chains last. :lol:

For the definative answer to the "50 pence" question download " Sticky Fingaz vs. 50 Cent - Jackin' for beats ".
Sticky says it all on this "assault on bullshit rappers".

Keep on keepin' on.

:ph34r:

Schmiggy_JK23
04-20-2003, 04:09 AM
opinions are like assholes... everybodys got one...

<_< <_< <_<

"The Avatar Man"
04-20-2003, 04:38 AM
ja&#39;s a bitch now but venni vetti vecci is still some tight shit

nahan
04-20-2003, 07:23 AM
What do you know about the street ?
Where do you think Queens is fool ?

the Jamaica Queen district is where 50 resides.I bet you dont know where that even is.
Where are you getting these lame quotes from ? The source magazine.

The reson why they quote him is because himself and shady aftermath artist and employess wont give interview because of the whole benzino dis

And guess what benzino owns part of The source magazine
And whos benzino ? for him to come out and dis anyone is pathetic,sounds like some other guy named sticky fingers who used to be a part of a mediocre group called Onyx

have you heard how to rob ?
Basically he rips everyone in the industy himself and the g unit have robbed.

Yet no one denies wha 50 has said ,accept ja fool,and that foola int got no cred for the order of protection shit he tried to pull just before him and gotti released the last temptation

Besides the beef w/ Nas and Jay z only made them sell more records&#33;

And really i could say robbed your mom last night, and even if i really did a confession is not nearly enough proof in the justice system today.

its all just hearsay,but what do you really know about the judicial system

soopaman
04-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by nahan@20 April 2003 - 08:23
What do you know about the street ?
Where do you think Queens is fool ?

the Jamaica Queen district is where 50 resides.I bet you dont know where that even is.
Where are you getting these lame quotes from ? The source magazine.

The reson why they quote him is because himself and shady aftermath artist and employess wont give interview because of the whole benzino dis

And guess what benzino owns part of The source magazine
And whos benzino ? for him to come out and dis anyone is pathetic,sounds like some other guy named sticky fingers who used to be a part of a mediocre group called Onyx

have you heard how to rob ?
Basically he rips everyone in the industy himself and the g unit have robbed.

Yet no one denies wha 50 has said ,accept ja fool,and that foola int got no cred for the order of protection shit he tried to pull just before him and gotti released the last temptation

Besides the beef w/ Nas and Jay z only made them sell more records&#33;

And really i could say robbed your mom last night, and even if i really did a confession is not nearly enough proof in the justice system today.

its all just hearsay,but what do you really know about the judicial system

I own "How to Rob" so I have heard it. A comical track&#33;&#33; I don&#39;t think "50 pence" or his G(ay)-Unit have "stuck Bobby Brown for some of that Whitney money".

So by repeating hearsay "50 pence" is keeping it real. :lol:

By the way, Queensbridge is a district of New York, it&#39;s boundaries are Hillside Ave/172nd St/108th Ave/Van Wyck Expressway. Same place the legendary "Juice Crew", Mobb Deep, Nas are all from.

I hope I haven&#39;t upset you Nahan, the quotes were E-mailed to me by a friend from New York. And I know about Benzino being a co-owner of The Source, but I haven&#39;t heard his "Diss track". What&#39;s it called and I&#39;ll get it??

"Besides the beef w/ Nas and Jay z only made them sell more records&#33;" Exactly my point Nahan. Pop fu ckin artists the lot of them&#33;&#33;

By the way Nahan, here is not the place to get into whether I know the "streets" or not. I don&#39;t feel the need to brag unlike "50 pence".

What about you Nahan? I bet you know the streets, it&#39;s where your mother works&#33;&#33; :P

nahan
04-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Again how come nobody has come out publically or lyrically abouut 50 s
how to rob?

You tell me and everyone here whats so soft about Queens ?
because you dont consiter it a real "notorious"area

Ja allready has his chain taken.
Do you know how the beef started anyway?

Just because 50&#39;s from Queens dosn&#39;t mean his hasnt left his neibourhood,
you must e a fool to believe that he is allways inside the boundries.

Do you even know about the Order of protection scam Irve tried before last temptation dropped ?

OOOh the wit, you want to talk about my mom thats so 1991.
Whats with the "pence" referance you give to 50,oh now I get it.

Take your little joke back to the U.K where Ja and Gotti "pounded" your ass for an autograph.
HahahahH Aahahaa Even in this forum you all over their dicks

Pitbul
04-21-2003, 12:35 AM
::HIGHLY AGREE&#39;S WITH NAHAN:: if that litte kid with all the quote and sayin "50 pence" would run up in queens talkin shit about 50 would get blasted. why do ppl post fake non prove able shit on here actin like they know shit they dont. they took the Order of protection to see if it was real and it was a fake and that Irv gotti had had it made

soopaman
04-21-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by nahan@21 April 2003 - 00:47
Again how come nobody has come out publically or lyrically abouut 50 s
how to rob?

You tell me and everyone here whats so soft about Queens ?
because you dont consiter it a real "notorious"area

Ja allready has his chain taken.
Do you know how the beef started anyway?

Just because 50&#39;s from Queens dosn&#39;t mean his hasnt left his neibourhood,
you must e a fool to believe that he is allways inside the boundries.

Do you even know about the Order of protection scam Irve tried before last temptation dropped ?

OOOh the wit, you want to talk about my mom thats so 1991.
Whats with the "pence" referance you give to 50,oh now I get it.

Take your little joke back to the U.K where Ja and Gotti "pounded" your ass for an autograph.
HahahahH Aahahaa Even in this forum you all over their dicks

No-one came out to address "How To Rob" because it&#39;s NOT REAL&#33;&#33; It&#39;s a record, not reality. I actually think this is 50&#39;s best track by the way.

I didn&#39;t say anything about Queensbridge being "soft". What the f u c k does "soft" mean?? All cities have bad areas and good areas. Queensbridge isn&#39;t completely filled with housing projects. Mafia kingpin John Gotti lived in Queens, do you think he&#39;d live in a fu ckin&#39; apartment block?? I don&#39;t think so.

Do I care about how this beef started?? No, but would be curious to know if someone would be kind enough to post it.

Of course 50 leaves his own neighbourhood. I do everyday, how about you? I only posted the location of Queensbridge to let you know that I know where it is. You did ask. ;)

Do I even care about the "Order of protection scam"?
Again - NO&#33;&#33;

As for me being on Ja-Rule and Irv Gotti&#39;s dicks?? If you could be arsed reading my posts in this forum (I wouldn&#39;t bother they ain&#39;t very good :lol: ) you would see that NOT ONCE have I ever said I liked Ja-Rule/Irv Gotti. Fu ck Ja-Rule if they ever started filming Fantasy Island again Ja is a ready made assistant for Mr. Rourke&#33;&#33; Irv Gotti is a dick anyway always running his mouth about "Murder Inc this, murder Inc that". His tunes are played out, pop tunes not Hip-Hop.

As for your attempt to imply that I&#39;m gay, I&#39;d run over to your house to beat your skinny ass but I&#39;m getting fat. Every time I fu ck your mother in the ass she gives me cookies. :P :lol: :P

Have listened to the Benzino diss/Eminem + 50 diss tracks and I have to admit they made me laugh a lot. :lol:

Oh, and get a dictionary or an education. It&#39;s so hard to read gibberish when you&#39;ve been drinking all day. I love Holiday Weekends&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

Peace

nahan
04-21-2003, 03:11 AM
How could anybody respect you ,let alone your self after not responding to "How to rob" ?
Its simple you couldnt.I know I wouldnt.

Where do you get off telling me to get a dictionary ,you want the definition of soft.
You said this about 50 "Try walking round some of the more notorious areas of Inner City America/Europe and see how long his diamonds and chains last." Well what is that supposed to mean?

Start your own thread like why 50 and Ja got beef ? , Whats the order of protection scam about about ?,or How too suck dick in the music biz.......
because you know everything about that.

Do your own research before you come here and start commenting about something you know nothing about .

Schmiggy_JK23
04-21-2003, 04:52 AM
The beef started from something like this, i read it in XXL i believe.

Ja one night, was jacked by this guy, who stole his chain, at a club or something.

Some time later, Ja saw 50 in a club, and 50 was with that guy, or Ja heard that 50 rolled with that guy who robbed him, some such thing, to where he felt 50 was disrespecting him, cuz he has associations with the guy who stole his chain.

So ja called him out, or some shit, and 50 punched him, if im not mistaken, or some altercation happened... might have just been verbal... after that, this lead to the stabbing of 50, by someone in Ja&#39;s crew... thus leading up to past couple years of verbal wars...

soopaman
04-22-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@21 April 2003 - 05:52
The beef started from something like this, i read it in XXL i believe.

Ja one night, was jacked by this guy, who stole his chain, at a club or something.

Some time later, Ja saw 50 in a club, and 50 was with that guy, or Ja heard that 50 rolled with that guy who robbed him, some such thing, to where he felt 50 was disrespecting him, cuz he has associations with the guy who stole his chain.

So ja called him out, or some shit, and 50 punched him, if im not mistaken, or some altercation happened... might have just been verbal... after that, this lead to the stabbing of 50, by someone in Ja&#39;s crew... thus leading up to past couple years of verbal wars...

Thanks for posting that. I was interested to know. Although I don&#39;t like him, I think 50 has a damn good reason to be pissed off. Either way it&#39;s good publicity and will sell a lot of records for the both of them. As for the Benzino/M&M dissing - I&#39;ve heard a few tracks from both rappers and they&#39;re hilarious, really made me laugh especially "Nail in the Coffin". But I think M&M is missing his target by saying the owner of "The Source" is white, so what?? The owner of Def Jam is white, the owner of BMG is white and the owner of Sony is Japanese. So what?? M&M definately blazed Benzino though.

I still think he&#39;s crap, but that&#39;s just an opinion.

What&#39;s the order of protection I&#39;m reading about??

Schmiggy_JK23
04-23-2003, 02:18 AM
When em referes to the source owner, or co owner, as benzino is one also, hes refering to the benzino tracks, which bash slim, for being white, and being part of the rap game, taking it away from the "brothas", and zino says some shit like, i want my people to stand up and take back whats theirs,

so basically em is saying, wtf... take back whats theirs... when the co owner of the leading hip hop magizine is white, hypocritical aint it...

the tracks in reference are "die another day", by benzino... where he pretty states that rap is for blacks, in essence, and that the white pressences needs to be removed... check it out, so you can understand why em says what he says...

the order of the diss tracks are...

Benzino - Pull up your skirt
Eminem - The sauce
Benzino - die another day
Eminem - nail in the coffin...

listen in that order to get the whole picture... i posted all the hashes for them in the verfieds of music i think also.

Pitbul
04-23-2003, 08:09 AM
whats sad is Benzino dissed Em cuz he was White yet Benzino really is part white im not sure if its half or less but he is

nahan
04-23-2003, 08:27 AM
Yeah thats right I almost forgot about that,I think hes half white.

I have the article on the order of protection and will post it as soon as i can find it ,I dont want to do a half ass job and post it now.
You can veiw it here tomorrow in fact, count on it .

And for anyone interested i have found perfect copies of Poolhall junkies
and will post those very soon just waiting for #1 to finish downloading.

sorry Im a little off topic

mahammued786
04-23-2003, 10:42 AM
tupac will kill tha whole lot

Schmiggy_JK23
04-23-2003, 10:50 AM
yes, but unfortunately that fat bastard Suge Knight had him taken out...

HankusDankus
04-23-2003, 10:52 PM
Yo man i feel bad for JA RULE and all cause he don&#39;t know whats comin or who he&#39;s messin with.

But his scrawny DMX wannabein ass is too scrawny and too corny to even come close to beatin Eminem in this "Verbal War"

JRule Should just quit now while hes ahead before we see another rap artist get shot

Sorra Ja, but I like Eminem better, he&#39;s got better lines, and he aint repetitive like you are

amphoteric88
04-26-2003, 12:31 AM
just to bring in a new angle that no-one has mentioned (i think) in this discussion.
nas has been involved closely with the murder inc record label (irv gotti (exec at murder inc) had a large part in producing nas&#39;s latest album God&#39;s son)
why is it then, that nas has not spoken out lyrically against shady/aftermath?
i&#39;ve thought about this a bit myself and it doesn&#39;t make sense to me
nas has a lot of power in the rap game, and also in life too, surely his influence and backing would be handy to murder inc at this time?

nahan
04-26-2003, 12:43 AM
Murder inc tried to bring Nas to their side just before the beef w/ 50 got public.
Irve gotti anounced on a new york radio station , power 105 i think.
About how Nas was on murder inc now when they released the pledge.Nas came back to say it he only featured on the song and a few others "WHy would I go to murder Inc ,when i have my own record label"

amphoteric88
04-26-2003, 12:53 AM
ok, thanks for the quick reply.
i never heard the interview, i live in scotland, so i can&#39;t get any US stations. i could stream some of them i suppose, but i only have 56k, so the quality would be crap.
the only rap/hip hop show in the uk of any note is tim westwood
don&#39;t know if anyone from the us will have heard of him, but he&#39;s pretty big. he was over in ny a while ago doing some shows from there

Skillian
04-26-2003, 01:20 AM
Nas is only just getting over his beef with Jay-Z so he&#39;s probably had enough for a while. I think he&#39;s the type of guy that would only get involved if he had to.

nahan
04-26-2003, 07:12 AM
Naw I think he wanted a few quick dollars for a feat apperance.
All those interveiws ive read are inthe source or xxl or vibe or something
else of that nature.
I work in a magazine warehouse as a forklift operator, so we get to read
and take home any mags for free just as there hitting news stands.
Thats why im so up to date.

Oh by the way i almost forgot about the order of protection.
I cant find the article so my half ass job will have to be good enuff
or (enough).

Basically after the incident when 50 was stabbed with some small knife,
while 50 was alone after recording at the studio and just days before the albulm Last temptation was released .

A restraining order sufaced to the media supposeibly restraining
jeffery akins,irve gotti,black child(dont remember his name),and prem
(dont remember his name either but hes the guy in jail who allegidily
gave lots of drug money to irve gotti to start up murder inc).

The acting officer on duty to serve 50 order name was(some dude, sorry)
in the (some numberd precinct,sorry)
Now if i remember correctly this was after the cover shoot of ja rule in xxl
with his back turned to the camera looking back at the photographer
showing of his tats with the angels wings on his back.

Ja wanted to do antoher photo cover in xxl 2 months later , but Dr. dre (and maybe Em) was scheduled.
Ja wanted to xxl to bump Dre because its he is gonna bust out his new albulm ,xxl didnt budge so ja and irve went to the source mag.

The topic of disscussion is the order of protection filled against them
and the new album.

The two mags hit shelves,a reveiw of the greatest rap albums in history
also features with an interveiw wiht ja in the source.

Included is the classic Dr.DRE the Cronic at 4 mics
(which originally recieved a perfect 5 mics)
little kims album happened to get 5 mics ,how is that album better ?.
Word hits the streets of the" order " in that issue.
50 tells the media " who the fuck do i need protection from ?"
50 also does another dis track for ja rule called " order of protection"

The following month 50 apears on the cover of XXL with Dr.dre and Slim shady .
the interviews tell a story of how dr.dre got bumped from 5 mics to 4,
why would 50 file for order of protection who is this cop hes never even
heard of or ever met,and how em pissed off cause benzino owns part of
the source and is spamming the source with benzinos image and hes
a nobody.

XXL does plenty of reseach to find the truth .
The number of the precinct dosent exist in the state of New York,and
neither does the officer named in the order of protection exist in any
precinct in the state of new york.

Go ahead and double check the story , I would like someone to verify it anyway.
Besides me not being able to remember the names , I think i did a good job of remembering.

Rollin_On_Dubs420
04-26-2003, 07:22 PM
Nas wont diss shady/aftermath
eminem produced a track of gods son(i think it was of it) called &#39;the cross&#39;
plus nas is a pussy
people think hes one of the best but i dont see it
none of his music is shit but not alot is worth my time
i do like &#39;made you look&#39; &#39;kill, kill, kill&#39; and his verse in &#39;dogs 4 life&#39;
but dont try to convince me he&#39;s &#39;tha illest&#39;
you got your opinions i got mine

nahan
04-28-2003, 01:18 PM
I think Nas beat J Z and people call J z king , but i wouldnt.
Blueprint was overated and blueprint 2 was a waste of vinyl

Skillian
04-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Yeah, Ether was too good a comeback tune - Jigga had no response. Lyrically, Nas can smash Jay-Z every time.

complete noob
04-29-2003, 02:15 AM
Nas = pussy
Jay-z = no skillz; how did the lamer get so popular? He made the Big Pimpin Remix blow.
Eminem = I hate him cause my gf wants to fuck him
Ja rule = The most pathetic dmx rip ever
My monies on Kenni G, watch him make his 2003 World Rydaz Tour and the debut in 2004 of Kenni G & The G spot :spam:

nahan
04-29-2003, 05:32 AM
How can you call yourself a man ?,what girl would want em

complete noob
04-29-2003, 08:42 AM
she&#39;s mainstream.

marine_aart
04-29-2003, 09:04 AM
Ja rule = The most pathetic dmx rip ever
hmm, dont think so, DMX could rap, ja rule sux big time :angry:

Schmiggy_JK23
04-30-2003, 07:29 AM
i think u miss understood him, i think hes trying to say... ja rule is the biggest rip off of dmx ever... ie, he the biggest dmx wannabe ever..

correct?

and i would counter that and say, ja is really a Pac wannabe... Check out 50cent ft Tupac, The Realest Killas... for 50 cents opinion on ja being a wannabe pac... its a hot track...

and hearing pacs voice.. gives ya chills man... i miss that fool big time....

marine_aart
04-30-2003, 08:53 AM
ow, that sounds much better. (sorry that I didnt understand him, but read my sig :rolleyes: )