PDA

View Full Version : Strange message

DanB
08-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Warning: getimagesize(http://filesharingtalk.com/uploads/av-69968.gif): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 1069

vBulletin Message

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/init.php
Line: 27

Just got that message while trying to enter this thread :huh:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=100341

Afronaut
08-15-2005, 07:36 PM
I got this:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 401

from entering that thread...

...and Hi Dan .

:D

tesco
08-15-2005, 07:40 PM
damn, that's the image resizer.
I dunno why it's doing that, i give up. :(

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Warning: getimagesize(http://filesharingtalk.com/uploads/av-69968.gif): (http://filesharingtalk.com/uploads/av-69968.gif%29:) failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 1069

vBulletin Message

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/init.php
Line: 27

Just got that message while trying to enter this thread :huh:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=100341

Rossco is messing with the board...adding some kind of hack,most likely.
He has done something incorrect on line 27 of init.php

Peace bd

tesco
08-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Lies! My hack has nothing to do with init.php!
Don't listen to him!

btw I found out wh it's getting that error and maybe i can ocntinue with the hack...

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Lies! My hack has nothing to do with init.php!
Don't listen to him!

btw I found out wh it's getting that error and maybe i can ocntinue with the hack...

;)

Peace bd

ziggyjuarez
08-15-2005, 07:55 PM
Crew it rossco.Image resizer is gay.

RPerry
08-15-2005, 08:31 PM
I've actually started encountering this message, and its whle doing various things, replying, browsing different forums etc...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 896

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 08:50 PM
I've actually started encountering this message, and its whle doing various things, replying, browsing different forums etc...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 896

Parse Errors are caused by human error...:)

Peace bd

tesco
08-15-2005, 09:01 PM

Peace bd
And FTP programs...:)

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 09:17 PM
What kind of a text editor do you use? A WYSIWYG editor? :lol:

You're doing a great job Rossco...just kidding around with you.

Peace bd

tesco
08-15-2005, 09:20 PM
What kind of a text editor do you use? A WYSIWYG editor?

Peace bd
noooo, notepad2. :happy:

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 09:23 PM
What kind of a text editor do you use? A WYSIWYG editor?

Peace bd
noooo, notepad2. :happy:

*See edit in my post you quoted...People don't realize how much work
is involved with running a forum.

Peace bd

tesco
08-15-2005, 09:29 PM
You're doing a great job Rossco...just kidding around with you.Thanks :)

DanB
08-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Hi Afro :D

RPerry
08-16-2005, 02:23 AM

Peace bd

I wasn't using a FTP ?? matter of fact, wasn't doing anything different than I have the other 3 years I have posted here ? :huh:

tesco
08-16-2005, 02:25 AM

I wasn't using a FTP ?? matter of fact, wasn't doing anything different than I have the other 3 years I have posted here ? :huh:
nono, when you upload something using ftp, the site still tried to use teh file as it's being uploaded meaning part of the code will be missing so it gives errors.

RPerry
08-16-2005, 02:34 AM
nono, when you upload something using ftp, the site still tried to use teh file as it's being uploaded meaning part of the code will be missing so it gives errors.

ah, what you mean is while I was posting you were uploading something ? ;)

tesco
08-16-2005, 02:36 AM

ah, what you mean is while I was posting you were uploading something ? ;)
yup. :)

Peerzy
08-16-2005, 05:00 AM
You should upload your files to a different/test server and then just fxp them across when there done and working fine. 12mb/s* transfer means the file would be there before any of us could even think of clicking a link.

*Subject to server spec.

tesco
08-16-2005, 05:10 AM
You should upload your files to a different/test server and then just fxp them across when there done and working fine. 12mb/s* transfer means the file would be there before any of us could even think of clicking a link.

*Subject to server spec.
what is fxp? and how do i fxp across 2 servers? :huh:

Anyway, it was tested on my computer before uploading.

Peerzy
08-16-2005, 05:12 AM
FXP is when you connect to two FTP's and tell one of them to send a file to another. Even a 56k-er can do it as all you are doing is telling FTP-A to send files to FTP-B. Quite easy, it's how teh uber 1337 warez h4x0rz spread releases.

tesco
08-16-2005, 05:50 AM
FXP is when you connect to two FTP's and tell one of them to send a file to another. Even a 56k-er can do it as all you are doing is telling FTP-A to send files to FTP-B. Quite easy, it's how teh uber 1337 warez h4x0rz spread releases.
ah, ic.
I've never tried that before... might see if i can do it tomorrow.