PDA

View Full Version : Split from Too White thread

manker
08-11-2005, 05:09 PM
I joined a Big Brother forum just to get fluent in gibberish.

Good to see it's paying dividends at last :happy:

JPaul
08-11-2005, 05:33 PM

Moneywell spent.

manker
08-11-2005, 05:36 PM

Moneywell spent.http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/7783/paypal016tf.gif

manker
08-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Nowt to do with that.

JP is good with parenthesis and the apostrophe, my specialities are gibberish and the elipsis.

Swings and roundabouts, really.

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/dabs.gif

whypikonme
08-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Please disregard my last post, it seems l'm not allowed to say that and it will soon be deleted. Apparently l'm not allowed repostes, something to do with something or the other ...

JPaul
08-11-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm glad you answered that, because I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

I've read it slowly a couple of times and it just reads like gibberish to me.

Sorry, my bad.

Just goes to show how much more intelligent Manker is than you, he managed to work it out pretty quick.
I think that has been abundantly clear for a long time. That and a far superior education

I however have a much better intuitive understanding of the nature of being and the human condition.

And a bigger nob.

Rat Faced
08-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Tsk... starting sentences with "And"?

Thought i was the only illiterate one here :snooty:

BTW... you forgot the i'm that was supposed to follow And... and spelt knob incorrectly :P

JPaul
08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Sorry, and RF is a bigger knob.

Rat Faced
08-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Sorry, and RF is a bigger knob.

Glad you finally recognise the fact :snooty:

..... I know you meant nob that time :P

Rick Phlegm
08-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Spelt is wheat and the punctuation at the end of that first sentence is, quite frankly, an eyesore.
I was waiting for that. :lol:

Rick Phlegm
08-14-2005, 05:12 PM
And it's in a wiki dictionary so it must be true. :ohmy:

Rat Faced
08-14-2005, 05:46 PM
it used to be the last resort of the incontinent.

You trying to say we're old gits? :ph34r:

sArA
08-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Its all to do with Caps and whether they fit or not RF :lol:

JPaul
08-14-2005, 06:15 PM
it used to be the last resort of the incontinent.

You trying to say we're old gits? :ph34r:
Nah, just people who can't resist the spoutage of pish.

Verbal or otherwise.

manker
08-14-2005, 09:58 PM
Spelt is wheat and the punctuation at the end of that first sentence is, quite frankly, an eyesore.

You have a valid point, it's a shame you spoiled it by throwing stones from within your glass house.
Wow, spelt is wheat. :ohmy:

You're a genius.

You have proven to be an avid googler. Perhaps there is s feature that you missed that can help you use it betta.It's a pity that you can't see what I did there and have done on many occasions.

Hardly surprising, but a pity. You miss out on so much.

Each time I write 'spelt is wheat' the other person googles and finds out that I'm right but it's also a past participle of spell. They then post to this effect.

It's gentle roddage, it entertains me, you may or may not have noticed. However, it is trying when I have to point it out to boneheads like your good self :)

Busyman
08-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Bearing in mind possible dietary requirements.

Wouldn't want to offer an olive branch, only to find that the person doesn't eat olives.

One wouldn't want a fox's paw at the BBQ.
T'would not be a problem in britain now as fox hunting (with hounds)is now illeagle,but you get mt gist,you can do veggie bbq's or pork free,alittle research go's a long way,great little post though :)
Spelt (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spelt) see how a little misunderstanding can be took out of context :)
...or better yet, when someone is trying to be a smart ass but instead comes out as a dumbass. :lol: :lol:

Very unneccessarryy. :dry:

Gripper
08-14-2005, 10:07 PM
T'would not be a problem in britain now as fox hunting (with hounds)is now illeagle,but you get mt gist,you can do veggie bbq's or pork free,alittle research go's a long way,great little post though :)
Spelt (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spelt) see how a little misunderstanding can be took out of context :)
...or better yet, when someone is trying to be a smart ass but instead comes out as a dumbass. :lol: :lol:

OH BOLLOX fell right in to that didn't I,result of to much alchahol and to little edumication :lol:

Busyman
08-14-2005, 10:26 PM

OH BOLLOX fell right in to that didn't I,result of to much alchahol and to little edumication :lol:
Actuallly I wasn't refferring to you.

Busyman
08-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Wow, spelt is wheat. :ohmy:

You're a genius.

You have proven to be an avid googler. Perhaps there is s feature that you missed that can help you use it betta.It's a pity that you can't see what I did there and have done on many occasions.

Hardly surprising, but a pity. You miss out on so much.

Each time I write 'spelt is wheat' the other person googles and finds out that I'm right but it's also a past participle of spell. They then post to this effect.

It's gentle roddage, it entertains me, you may or may not have noticed. However, it is trying when I have to point it out to boneheads like your good self :)
I missed nothing.

I remember you doing the same with me on word that you actually missed.

You were the bonehead that day (among others) 'cause you didn't know wtf you were talking about. Pointing out grammmatticall errorrs that don't exist ain't roddage.

So yes I agree that you have been a bonehead on many occasions.

manker
08-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I've been waiting for you to reply to that.

So you didn't miss it ... whatever you say, Busy. Your flawless in your illogical statements. Do a search for posts by my username for 'spelt is wheat' - I've done the same thing at least 8 times.

Pointing out grammmatticall errorrs that don't exist ain't roddage.Yes it is.

You still don't get it :D :lol:

Busyman
08-15-2005, 03:30 PM

So you didn't miss it ... whatever you say, Busy. Your flawless in your illogical statements. Do a search for posts by my username for 'spelt is wheat' - I've done the same thing at least 8 times.

Pointing out grammmatticall errorrs that don't exist ain't roddage.Yes it is.

:ohmy:

Wow, you were a bonehead 8 times over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You call that roddage?

NikkiD
08-15-2005, 03:34 PM
*NikkiD wonders how long it will be before manker notices his own grammatical error. :whistling

manker
08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
*NikkiD wonders how long it will be before manker notices his own grammatical error. :whistlingNot as long as it'll take you to free yourself up from that hook and line.

Sorry, Nik - it was meant for Busy ;)

manker
08-15-2005, 03:41 PM

Pointing out grammmatticall errorrs that don't exist ain't roddage.
Yes it is.

You call that roddage?Yeah.

You'll get it one day if you apply yourself. It's a simple concept made deliberately difficult.

Busyman
08-15-2005, 03:55 PM

Yes it is.

You'll get it one day if you apply yourself. It's a simple concept made deliberately difficult.
You spelled the words concept and apply incorekkli.**

**You have now been rodded, pwned, owned and all the others and even.

manker
08-15-2005, 04:00 PM

**You have now been rodded, pwned, owned and all the others and even.Are you in training for the inaugural wordplay event at the next Special Olympics for the Mentally Infirm.

Busyman
08-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah.

**You have now been rodded, pwned, owned and all the others and even.Are you in training for the inaugural wordplay event at the next Special Olympics for the Mentally Infirm.
I'm not into wordplay but thanks. Mmmbyebye.

manker
08-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm not into wordplayShocking revelation, that.

thanks. Mmmbyebye.Always a pleasure. You take care now.

whypikonme
08-15-2005, 04:45 PM
The New Lounge - Forum Rules

The "The New Lounge" forum was created to have a place where you can start and find interesting discussions without to worry about spam posts and nonsense replies.

SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Material/Message. Listed below are our definitions of "SPAM":

Any post that is either irrelevant to the topic of discussion, or forum is classified as SPAM. A common instance of this is posting nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with that forum or discussion at hand.

manker
08-15-2005, 04:53 PM
:)

JPaul
08-15-2005, 05:29 PM
The New Lounge - Forum Rules

The "The New Lounge" forum was created to have a place where you can start and find interesting discussions without to worry about spam posts and nonsense replies.

SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Material/Message. Listed below are our definitions of "SPAM":

Any post that is either irrelevant to the topic of discussion, or forum is classified as SPAM. A common instance of this is posting nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with that forum or discussion at hand.
:lol:

Good knowledge of the rules, new boy.