PDA

View Full Version : the funniest thing (for me, for the moment)

NeoTheOne
08-18-2005, 12:59 AM
How is everyone today. ;) lol , the funniest thing happend to me yesterday , well not me but yea , i was in china town and was looking around when i stumbled across sum dude selling pirated dvd's.well i was like cool let me see what movies he has when a hand with 20$ goes over my shouldar and i looked back and it was a law enfocer ( A police dude) buying pirated dvd's and i was shocked cause the other day on the news they were like oh we have our whole dept on alert to catch these pirates lol and the guy was buying what hez supose to stop

tesco
08-18-2005, 05:21 AM
How is everyone today. ;) lol , the funniest thing happend to me yesterday , well not me but yea , i was in china town and was looking around when i stumbled across sum dude selling pirated dvd's.well i was like cool let me see what movies he has when a hand with 20$ goes over my shouldar and i looked back and it was a law enfocer ( A police dude) buying pirated dvd's and i was shocked cause the other day on the news they were like oh we have our whole dept on alert to catch these pirates lol and the guy was buying what hez supose to stop
He said he was under cover right? :shifty:

Mr. Mulder
08-18-2005, 07:01 AM
did he look like this?

http://www.npr.org/dvd/2005/apr/shield/clip2.jpg

DarthInsinuate
08-18-2005, 09:39 AM
i'm sorry, i fail to see the irony in that

Barbarossa
08-18-2005, 10:27 AM

What's funny 'bout this? :unsure:

Spicker
08-18-2005, 10:29 AM
was this at the pacific mall?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

DarthInsinuate
08-18-2005, 12:01 PM

What's funny 'bout this? :unsure:
oi, knock it off, stop trying to hijack my rod

Santa
08-18-2005, 06:12 PM
the police can be useful

http://www.dusky.sk/pics/2005-08/1228_czechtek05.jpg

Mr. Mulder
08-18-2005, 06:23 PM
fucking 90's people with their hats :dry:

Smith
08-18-2005, 08:53 PM
was this at the pacific mall?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I hate that place, they keep asking me if im a cop and no matter how many times i say no they still ask me :ermm:

Santa
08-18-2005, 08:56 PM
are you a cop?

NeoTheOne
08-18-2005, 11:14 PM
lol no it was on dundas

Busyman
08-18-2005, 11:22 PM
did he look like this?

http://www.npr.org/dvd/2005/apr/shield/clip2.jpg
:lol: :lol: Good one Arcadia!!!

Peerzy
08-19-2005, 08:02 AM

He claims to be 15 but his spelling is worse than someone who is blind, has no arms and is 3 years old. Kinda ironic, maybe :lookaroun

Rip The Jacker
08-19-2005, 09:26 AM

He claims to be 15 but his spelling is worse than someone who is blind, has no arms and is 3 years old. Kinda ironic, maybe :lookaroun
Isn't there supposed to be a period at the end of your sentence? :ohmy:

Great avatar by the way. :lol:

@neotheone
So you saw a police officer buying pirated DVD's? That's kind of funny I guess. :unsure:

Barbarossa
08-19-2005, 09:36 AM

Great avatar by the way. :lol:

@neotheone
So you saw a police officer buying pirated DVD's? That's kind of funny I guess. :unsure:

It'd be funnier if it was a pirate buying pirated DVD's ... :lol:

"Shiver me timbers, me hearties" ... :01:

Peerzy
08-19-2005, 09:56 AM

No, my period is at the end of the month.