PDA

View Full Version : 40 year old virgin!

rnichilo
08-21-2005, 08:41 PM
omg i loved this movie, every fan of Steve Carell will absolutely love it, and fans of great comedy in general would at least appreciate it! oh man i lafft teh whole time lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

see it!

Busyman
08-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Great movie!!!

It made 20.2 million over the weekend.

rnichilo
08-22-2005, 01:31 AM
busy man is a funny dood

Busyman
08-22-2005, 01:34 AM
my thread is about actually seeing the movie mr mod wannabe
I apologize. Really.

asmithz
08-22-2005, 01:46 AM
Cool I'll make another thread about downloading it and another about encoding it.

Hahaha, well the downloading one would relate to this topic. The encoding, yes you can make another thread, cuase thats about encoding the movie.

I too loved this movie, very funny, we need a good movie. Lot of them that been coming out, have sucked.

rnichilo
08-22-2005, 02:34 AM
lol

3RA1N1AC
08-22-2005, 09:47 AM
"you know how i know you're gay? because you like COLDPLAY."

Cheese
08-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Cool I'll make another thread about downloading it and another about encoding it.

Stop dry snitching.:dry:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 01:12 PM

TEST COMPLETED

Cheese
08-22-2005, 01:17 PM
TEST COMPLETED

Was that the "Will people notice I'm a big fat hypocrit test"?:ermm:

manker
08-22-2005, 01:20 PM
That's the only logical explanation.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 01:32 PM
TEST COMPLETED

No not all.

Dry-snitching doesn't involve the mere merging of threads. I really could care less about this thread being merged with one from over a month ago (which wasn't even on the first page).

Dry-snitching is trying to get someone banned or moderated.
Something you are very familiar With.

There are stalkers about...it would seem.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 01:33 PM
The front page looks like some sort of S & M Fantacyst's Forum:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/dirtygits.jpg

Cheese
08-22-2005, 01:34 PM
No not all.

Dry-snitching doesn't involve the mere merging of threads. I really could care less about this thread being merged with one from over a month ago (which wasn't even on the first page).

You're such a fucking hypocrit. You stalk me like a bitch in heat and then complain if I seem to be doing the same. So shut it dry-snitcher. There is nothing worse than a hypocrit. Oh, yes.

manker
08-22-2005, 01:35 PM
No not all.I disagree.

I think all of 'em noticed.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 01:37 PM
I was hardly stalking anyhow. I opened the thread 'cos of the title and last poster I thought Busyman had finally owned up to his fantacyst lies.

manker
08-22-2005, 01:38 PM
I stalk idiots because I like making fun of them.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 01:40 PM
No not all.

You're such a fucking hypocrit. You stalk me like a bitch in heat and then complain if I seem to be doing the same. So shut it dry-snitcher. There is nothing worse than a hypocrit. Oh, yes.
Stalking you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am also not on record trying to get someone banned or moderated.

That is the most dry-snitched bitched ass girly thing you have done.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 01:45 PM

The thing is I didn't. You came to your own conclusion I did this heinous act and now seek to convince others of that truth but really my one post (and it was one post, so much for me trying...) was a throwaway comment.

A moderator has told me you are constantly making threads complaining about members in Team Chat. What's that all about? That sounds like dry-snitching to me.

Stop stalking me you wierdo dry-snitching fantasist.

manker
08-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Perhaps he thinks he's one of the idiots I stalk.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 01:53 PM
If I was stalking him I'd be able to find that thread where he started making things up about having films on DVD before even the scene guys. That was a hoot.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 02:05 PM

The thing is I didn't. You came to your own conclusion I did this heinous act and now seek to convince others of that truth but really my one post (and it was one post, so much for me trying...) was a throwaway comment.

A moderator has told me you are constantly making threads complaining about members in Team Chat. What's that all about? That sounds like dry-snitching to me.

Stop stalking me you wierdo dry-snitching fantasist.
Ahh I smell bullshit.

Throwaway comments that try to get members banned or moderated is dry-snitching. A potential thread merger is not.

You DID do the heinous act of trying to get a member in trouble and it is well documented (and the member was banned for a bit).

WTF are you talking about? I make threads in Team Chat? :blink:

Nice try but most I've done is make a report about 4 similar thread on the same page.

You are lying.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:09 PM
You are lying.

I doubt it. You strike me as the type who would tell everyone how fucking righteous they are whilst whining to the mods behind people's back to get their own way.

People like you make me sick. Fucking hypocrit.

You've probably made a mod-report right now complaining that the nasty Withcheese is being mean again.:dry:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 02:14 PM
You are lying.

I doubt it. You strike me as the type who would tell everyone how fucking righteous they are whilst whining to the mods behind people's back to get their own way.

You've probably made a mod-report right now complaining that the nasty Withcheese is being mean again.:dry:
I don't operate like you do. I call folks like yourself straight-up bitches.

There is no mod that can back up your story 'cause it doesn't exist.

The most complaining to a mod I've done is about the mod himself.

That's also documented.

Why do you "doubt" you are lying? You either know you are or not. :blink:

Maybe you got me mixed up with another member that you've talked with the mods about....which in itself is curious.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:19 PM

That's also documented.

Yeah sure. You're the worst dry-snitch on the board. You've even just made a post in EATB which has dry-snitch written all over it.

Probably because of your limited intelligence you don't even realise you're doing it sometimes when you post. Like a Freudian type deal.

Though I still wouldn't be surprised if the mods have to delete plethora of whiny PM's from you each day.

manker
08-22-2005, 02:20 PM
You're definitely a hypocrite, Busy.

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

I could list more, but ... meh.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 02:21 PM

That's also documented.

Yeah sure. You're the worst dry-snitch on the board. You've even just made a post in EATB which has dry-snitch written all over it.

Probably because of your limited intelligence you don't even realise you're doing it sometimes when you post. Like a Freudian type deal.

Though I still wouldn't be surprised if the mods have to delete plethora of whiny PM's from you each day.

Who was I snitching on? :lol: :lol:

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Btw there are no levels of dry-snitching, you only introduced a level-system to dry-snitching because you realised that you are a low-level offender. A constant one at that.

Whereas, I may have offended once at a higher level but as you're neither my judge or jury you can go fuck yourself. Oh, yes.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 02:27 PM

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

Oh you mean when I said "Stay anonymous"???

That's not a chide on him not showing his name. It was a chide about those particular posts and basically telling him to be "ghost" or go away. Good memory though.

I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.

My spider-sense senses an analogy about prostitutes coming up.

manker

That's not a chide on him not showing his name. It was a chide about those particular posts and basically telling him to be "ghost" or go away. Good memory though.

I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.Fair enough.

Similar to that mentioned before, there aren't levels to being a hypocrite, either you are one or you're not.

Busyman
Btw there are no levels of dry-snitching, you only introduced a level-system to dry-snitching because you realised that you are a low-level offender. A constant one at that.

Whereas, I may have offended once at a higher level but as you're neither my judge or jury you can go fuck yourself. Oh, yes.
I'm not even a low-level offender.

Any mod can vouch that I have no complaints against other members. I rather many things be let go honestly.

At least you admit that you have offended at a high-level...you know...when you pissed and moaned about a member 'till he was banned.

Admitting you are high-level whiny bitch is the first step.

manker
08-22-2005, 02:32 PM

My spider-sense senses an analogy about prostitutes coming up.Bollocks, I should have.

Was that him too :lol:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 02:32 PM

I really can't remember myself talking about another person's country that much. I'm sure it's happened though. Off comments about America (not even war related) were more ubiquitous. Probably 20-to-1.Fair enough.

Similar to that mentioned before, there aren't levels to being a hypocrite, either you are one or you're not.
Cool then I am not.

manker
08-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Fair enough.

Cool then I am not.Do you remember my pwnerific analogy about prostitutes.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:37 PM

Any mod can vouch that I have no complaints against other members. I rather many things be let go honestly.

At least you admit that you have offended at a high-level...you know...when you pissed and moaned about a member 'till he was banned.

I didn't admit to fuck all. I said "may", indicating that was up for people to decide themselves. I made a post and I couldn't of cared less whether the member was banned or not. My comment was really directed at the mods if truth be told, the fact that previous indiscretions of this kind had warranted more severe punishment whereas now they couldn't be even bothered to remove an offensive link.

If someone wants to read that as "dry-snitching" that is up to them , they are reading what I read wrongly however but I can not expect everyone to understand me all the time. Particularly the more stupid mouth-breathers, like you.

A lot of your posts have this second "dry-snitch" level which you probably don't notice. Most of the time it seems you're bitching to the mods, ergo you're a hypocrit.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:38 PM

Post number 30 would seem to indicate that.:01:

manker
08-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Do you remember my pwnerific analogy about prostitutes.

Post number 30 would seem to indicate that.:01:I was tres confused before that edit :lol:

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:50 PM
This is great though.

We may have cured Busyman of his "dry-snitching" problem. Because, as he mistakenly believes, if we are stalking him we are going to pick up on any further "dry-snitching" in his posts. Therefore BM will take more time in his posts and probably won't hassle a legitimate thread starter with his "dry-snitching" for fear of being mocked by his superiors.

It's hard being something you hate (I hear), so I'm glad we could help.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Post number 30 would seem to indicate that.:01:I was tres confused before that edit :lol:

I thought you were talking to me...

I think you used that analogy on Sam before.

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 02:57 PM

It's impossible not to talk shit about America though :(

Name one other country's foreign policy is the following:

France - No oil
Canada - too close
Chine - too far
India - no Burger Kings
Iran - Perfect

:dry:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 03:09 PM
No I don't.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 03:14 PM

I didn't admit to fuck all. I said "may", indicating that was up for people to decide themselves. I made a post and I couldn't of cared less whether the member was banned or not. My comment was really directed at the mods if truth be told, the fact that previous indiscretions of this kind had warranted more severe punishment whereas now they couldn't be even bothered to remove an offensive link.

If someone wants to read that as "dry-snitching" that is up to them , they are reading what I read wrongly however but I can not expect everyone to understand me all the time. Particularly the more stupid mouth-breathers, like you.

A lot of your posts have this second "dry-snitch" level which you probably don't notice. Most of the time it seems you're bitching to the mods, ergo you're a hypocrit.
Well what kind of bitch tattle telling is that?

"Oh that's fucked up. You banned suchandsuch for something less yet you leave him alone."

That's dry-snitching....fuck it..that's just plain snitching.

You could have pm'ed the person directly to remove the link.

Oh we all read correctly and we KNOW it was directed at the mods 'cause you sure as hell weren't trying to help the poster out. Truth be told, that much was CaptainObvious.

You admitted it.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 03:18 PM
This is great though.

We may have cured Busyman of his "dry-snitching" problem. Because, as he mistakenly believes, if we are stalking him we are going to pick up on any further "dry-snitching" in his posts. Therefore BM will take more time in his posts and probably won't hassle a legitimate thread starter with his "dry-snitching" for fear of being mocked by his superiors.

It's hard being something you hate (I hear), so I'm glad we could help.
The only complaining I've done is about the mods themselves.

Regular fucking around ain't dry-snitching you dolt.

I thought at least some real bait was needed for your type of fish. :ermm:

orcutt989
08-22-2005, 03:19 PM
I went to a free showing of it. It was funny, but it isnt the funniest movie I have ever seen, like I was hoping it to be. I thought it was way to sexual, I mean yeah okay, he is a virgin I understand that, but the whole thing with the woman in the bathtub, pleasuring herself with a shower head, I dont know, I think they could have left that out. And the one part in the preview that said "I hope you have a big trunk, because I am gonna put my bike in it." I used to think it was the the most hilarious thing I have ever heard, but in the movie, it wasnt even that funny, because he actually rode a bike, and that made it stupid. If he didnt ride a bike, that part of the movie would have been better. Personally, I thought Carrell did better in Anchorman.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 03:23 PM
I went to a free showing of it. It was funny, but it isnt the funniest movie I have ever seen, like I was hoping it to be. I thought it was way to sexual, I mean yeah okay, he is a virgin I understand that, but the whole thing with the woman in the bathtub, pleasuring herself with a shower head, I dont know, I think they could have left that out. And the one part in the preview that said "I hope you have a big trunk, because I am gonna put my bike in it." I used to think it was the the most hilarious thing I have ever heard, but in the movie, it wasnt even that funny, because he actually rode a bike, and that made it stupid. If he didnt ride a bike, that part of the movie would have been better. Personally, I thought Carrell did better in Anchorman.
There wasn't a free showing in my area. :(

Where was yours?

Busyman
08-22-2005, 03:26 PM

France - No oil
Canada - too close
Chine - too far
India - no Burger Kings
Iran - Perfect

I don't like Bush anymore than you do. Unfortunately, terrorists think that ALL Americans are targets and seemed to have convinced almost everyone else to think the same way.

Those people are fucking stupid.

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 03:28 PM

France - No oil
Canada - too close
Chine - too far
India - no Burger Kings
Iran - Perfect

I don't like Bush anymore than you do. Unfortunately, terrorists think that ALL American are targets and seemed to have convinced almost everyone else to think the same way.

If American didn't believe in or like Bush he wouldn't have been re-elected. I agree normal American's shouldn't be targets no matter how big they are, but still your country's fucked.

PS triple posting is auto pilot for cool.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 03:34 PM
I don't like Bush anymore than you do. Unfortunately, terrorists think that ALL American are targets and seemed to have convinced almost everyone else to think the same way.

If American didn't believe in or like Bush he wouldn't have been re-elected. I agree normal American's shouldn't be targets no matter how big they are, but still your country's fucked.

There are tons of American that didn't though. :ermm:

Our country isn't any more fucked than numerous others.

My day-to-day hasn't changed one bit besides slightly more security.
If my day-to-day turns to shit then I'll say the country is fucked.

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 03:36 PM
A country is fucked when they allow any old retard to buy and use guns at there own will. Shot anyone recently with your 7 unneeded guns?

Cheese
08-22-2005, 04:06 PM

"Oh that's fucked up. You banned suchandsuch for something less yet you leave him alone."

Oh we all read correctly and we KNOW it was directed at the mods 'cause you sure as hell weren't trying to help the poster out. Truth be told, that much was CaptainObvious.

You admitted it.

You can say it all you want but it doesn't make it true. I could care less that Samuel was banned but it was never my intention to get him banned. If that's how you want to read my posts then that is up to you, but be warned you are very wrong. As usual. You seem to be focusing a on single post I made whereas you are guilty of a similar crime with a vast majority of your posts.

It is pretty sad that you can't see the pathetic levels of dry-snitching you yourself sink to in your posts. Tragic, in fact.

manker
08-22-2005, 04:09 PM
I was tres confused before that edit :lol:

I thought you were talking to me...

I think you used that analogy on Sam before.Oh shit!

My memory sucks.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 04:09 PM
A country is fucked when they allow any old retard to buy and use guns at there own will. Shot anyone recently with your 7 unneeded guns?
2 weeks ago I went to the shooting range....with 1 whole gun.

(nice jab btw)

Our country has had old retards buying guns since the beginning of the country. The country isn't fucked because you saw Bowling For Colombine. :dry:

manker
08-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Do you remember my pwnerific analogy about prostitutes.
No I don't.Yeah sorry, I posted it elsewhere. It's really good tho' :ermm:

Cheese
08-22-2005, 04:14 PM
No I don't.Yeah sorry, I posted it elsewhere. It's really good tho' :ermm:

Here's a link: http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1995&view=findpost&p=23060

Busyman
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM

You admitted it.

You can say it all you want but it doesn't make it true. I could care less that Samuel was banned but it was never my intention to get him banned. If that's how you want to read my posts then that is up to you, but be warned you are very wrong. As usual. You seem to be focusing a on single post I made whereas you are guilty of a similar crime with a vast majority of your posts.

It is pretty sad that you can't see the pathetic levels of dry-snitching you yourself sink to in your posts. Tragic, in fact.
You got me mixed up with someone who complains to the mods about other members.

I may fuck around with people but in no way have I ever gone and done some shit like what you did.

Saying now you didn't intend for Samurai to get banned when before you were loudly saying "That's fucked up, suchandsuch got banned so wtf" makes you sound like a sniveling worm.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 04:25 PM

I may fuck around with people but in no way have I ever gone and done some shit like what you did.

Saying now you didn't intend for Samurai to get banned when before you were loudly saying "That's fucked up, suchandsuch got banned so wtf" makes you sound like a sniveling worm.

You've taken one post I made and twisted it to your own agenda, just the sort of action one would expect from a serial dry-snitch like you.

Santa
08-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Wait a sec,
I just watched the trailer to "40 year old virgin" and there's nothing in there
saying she is dry snitching hypocrit bitch?
is that in the climax of the movie? :huh:

Cheese
08-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Wait a sec,
I just watched the trailer to "40 year old virgin" and there's nothing in there
saying she is dry snitching hypocrit bitch?
is that in the climax of the movie? :huh:

It's on the director's commentary track.

Santa
08-22-2005, 04:54 PM
damn spoilers

rnichilo
08-22-2005, 04:57 PM
omfg i didnt intend for my thread to become this drama filled rant fest about snitching haha but i cant say i didnt enjoy it....but lets just say next time ill use the search feature....

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 04:57 PM

(nice jab btw)

Our country has had old retards buying guns since the beginning of the country. The country isn't fucked because you saw Bowling For Colombine. :dry:

I saw Bowling For Colombine when it was released, and didn't really like it.

So your saying your country has been fucked before Bush, so basically it's always been fucked? Nice self-pwnage.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:03 PM

(nice jab btw)

I saw Bowling For Colombine when it was released, and didn't really like it.

So your saying your country has been fucked before Bush, so basically it's always been fucked? Nice self-pwnage.
It would be....if I actually said it.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 05:06 PM
omfg i didnt intend for my thread to become this drama filled rant fest about snitching haha but i cant say i didnt enjoy it....but lets just say next time ill use the search feature....

Welcome to the board btw, don't feel intimidated by the ogrish tactics of some. If you want to make a thread about something go ahead, the worst that can happen is some dry-snitch will get it merged, but even then you can still discuss the movie (or whatever the topic is). The search function is only so useful because some people title threads like "OMG this film will rawk!!111" when talking about, say, Stealth leaving the search function quite useless if checking to see if you are thread-duplicating.*

*Though it should be noted this is a user flaw and the search function in of itself is flawless.:schnauz:

manker
08-22-2005, 05:06 PM
omfg i didnt intend for my thread to become this drama filled rant fest about snitching haha but i cant say i didnt enjoy it....but lets just say next time ill use the search feature....Nah, you did nothing wrong.

Busy was just dry-snitching.

manker
08-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Jinx, Chebus :ph34r:

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 05:08 PM
I definded your Country to be fucked because any old retard could go and buy guns. You then said that Americans have been able to buy guns since the country was formed, ergo implying that America has been fucked since it was formed. It's not just the guns though, i could like hundreds of reasons why i hate Ameirca and Americans more than any other group of people.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:14 PM

You've taken one post I made and twisted it to your own agenda, just the sort of action one would expect from a serial dry-snitch like you.
...and a shit post it was. I doubt it was one.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:15 PM
omfg i didnt intend for my thread to become this drama filled rant fest about snitching haha but i cant say i didnt enjoy it....but lets just say next time ill use the search feature....Nah, you did nothing wrong.

Too bad all that would've happened is a possible thread merge. :ohmy:

manker
08-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Nah, you did nothing wrong.

Too bad all that would've happened is a possible thread merge. :ohmy:When you put it like that, it kinda makes dry-snitching appear pointless.

I hope you've learned your lesson :dry:

Cheese
08-22-2005, 05:21 PM

Nice late edit on your previous post(s) in this thread. Had to delete all the dry-snitching so you wouldn't seem such a hypocrit.

Too bad it won't work, Ally McDrysnatch.

manker
08-22-2005, 05:28 PM

Nice late edit on your previous post(s) in this thread. Had to delete all the dry-snitching so you wouldn't seem such a hypocrit.

Too bad it won't work, Ally McDrysnatch.:lol:

I reckon it's gonna be the same as when we called him on being a repressed homosexual due to all the gay cawkmunching references he used when insulting people that he, quite obviously, had sexual feelings toward.

He stopped doing that and now, god willing, he'll stop dry snitching.

We can only hope :lookaroun

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:28 PM
I definded your Country to be fucked because any old retard could go and buy guns. You then said that Americans have been able to buy guns since the country was formed, ergo implying that America has been fucked since it was formed. It's not just the guns though, i could like hundreds of reasons why i hate Ameirca and Americans more than any other group of people.
I know that much...that you hate America and Americans.

Your definition of fucked is not mine. Therefore you said it was fucked not I.

I hate people who hate Americans....jealous bastards. :snooty:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:30 PM

Too bad it won't work, Ally McDrysnatch.:lol:

I reckon it's gonna be the same as when we called him on being a repressed homosexual due to all the gay cawkmunching references he used when insulting people that he, quite obviously, had sexual feelings toward.

He stopped doing that and now, god willing, he'll stop dry snitching.

We can only hope :lookaroun
Suck my balls.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 05:31 PM
:lol:

orcutt989
08-22-2005, 05:32 PM
There wasn't a free showing in my area. :(

Where was yours?

Columbus Ohio.

Peerzy, I think you forget that there hasnt been a US president elected by the majority of the country in years. The majority of the US voting population did not vote for BUSH, they voted for the other candidates.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:37 PM

The point wasn't to drysnitch. It wanted to see if you two buttbuddies would cum in.

If ya keep saying hypocrite, dry-snitch, hypocrite, dry-snitch..maybe someone will go "Yeah he's a dry-snitching hypocrite."

Maybe you think people are dumb....and that you obviously care alot what they think of you.

You are on record as being dry-snitch that yelled so loud that you got a good member banned instead of pming him. I thought you had something against the fella. It turns out you were on the high-horse and are just despicable.

If I so called dry-snitch and it results in merged thread, that member still has posting privileges and not 3 days later. Good twist on what dry-snitching actually is.

You always find out the real character of some people...even on the internet.

manker
08-22-2005, 05:44 PM

The point wasn't to drysnitch. It wanted to see if you two buttbuddies would cum in.

If ya keep saying hypocrite, dry-snitch, hypocrite, dry-snitch..maybe someone will go "Yeah he's a dry-snitching hypocrite."

Maybe you think people are dumb....and that you obviously care alot what they think of you.

You are on record as being dry-snitch that yelled so loud that you got a good member banned instead of pming him. I thought you had something against the fella. It turns out you were on the high-horse and are just despicable.

If I so called dry-snitch and it results in merged thread, that member still has posting privileges and not 3 days later. Good twist on what dry-snitching actually is.

Sure it was, Ally McDrysnatch.

orcutt989
08-22-2005, 05:46 PM
What the hell is drysnatching?

manker
08-22-2005, 05:49 PM
What the hell is drysnatching?It's dry snitching, - and Busy sure as hell doesn't know (or has a fucked up definition of it) :dry:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Doing the do With With's girlfriend With an apparent lack of lubrication.
With so many fellas participating, each successive one must be able to Withstand the pain.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 05:58 PM

First off, he wasn't a good member. He was a cock, cock-of-the-day. Secondly my post didn't get him banned his actions got him banned. Unfairly I thought, but still pretty funny. I didn't yell at the top of my voice, and if I had wanted to get him in real trouble I'd have just PM'ed a mod.

By your strange warped logic if I was actually trying to get him banned then I'm better than a person who would resort to PM's to complain. Like what you do, despite your protests to the contrary.

It's strange that you should use a line like "you obviously care alot what they think of you" when it's patently obvious I don't. I act like a twat most of the time with no real regard for the opinions of others on me. You, on the otherhand, care so very much for your internet image that you would never, and I mean eeeeee-ver, pass up a flame, insult, remark or comment posted vaguely in your direction.

And what's your character then? Weirdo hypocrite who cares about his online image to a warped extreme and makes shit up to impress people he'll never meet.

And as for your initial attempt at saying you were setting us (who for christsakes?) up then that is the weakest part. You got caught being a hypocrite and tried to cover it up with a weak "Ah ha, I knew you'd do that" defence and then tried pointing the finger at me.

So shut it, Ally McDrysnatch. Shut it real good.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 06:03 PM

It's Busyman's own unique approach to post-urination hygeine.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 06:23 PM
First off, he wasn't a good member. He was a cock, cock-of-the-day. Secondly my post didn't get him banned his actions got him banned. Unfairly I thought, but still pretty funny. I didn't yell at the top of my voice, and if I had wanted to get him in real trouble I'd have just PM'ed a mod.
Ahhh feigning "the I didn't know" syndrome.

By your strange warped logic if I was actually trying to get him banned then I'm better than a person who would resort to PM's to complain. Like what you do, despite your protests to the contrary.
Making shit up. A mod probably has a record of my PM's and they know you are making shit up. :dry:

It's strange that you should use a line like "you obviously care alot what they think of you" when it's patently obvious I don't. I act like a twat most of the time with no real regard for the opinions of others on me. You, on the otherhand, care so very much for your internet image that you would never, and I mean eeeeee-ver, pass up a flame, insult, remark or comment posted vaguely in your direction.
Oh that's all in fun. Wtf internet image do you refer? I don't have one except that I'm pretty much looked at as an ass., I guess. I don't really care for that image but then again...I don't give a fuck. :dry:

And what's your character then? Weirdo hypocrite who cares about his online image to a warped extreme and makes shit up to impress people he'll never meet.
I'm actually good-natured. Yourself? Well you've proven not to be.

And as for your initial attempt at saying you were setting us (who for christsakes?) up then that is the weakest part. You got caught being a hypocrite and tried to cover it up with a weak "Ah ha, I knew you'd do that" defence and then tried pointing the finger at me.

Setting you up? Yes. Maybe you'll stalk someone else. Get off my nuts.

Soccer sucks indeed :dry:

Santa
08-22-2005, 06:26 PM
strange...
i met three south americans who managed to get over to europe so that they could make some money - so they could open their shop together
i met them a year ago
they now dont speak to each other

Cheese
08-22-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm actually good-natured.

No you're not. You're a cunt who enjoys pissing over people's threads.

Busyman
08-22-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm actually good-natured.

Talkin' about yourself are you?

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 07:52 PM

No, otherwise he could have said Im a cunt, instead he said You're a cunt

You're American so i can't blame you, reading must be hard.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 08:00 PM

No, otherwise he could have said Im a cunt, instead he said [/b]You're a cunt[/b]

You're American so i can't blame you, reading must be hard.

:lol:

Busyman
08-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Im a cunt

No shit.

This reading thing is pretty good.

Peerzy
08-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Im a cunt

No shit.

This reading thing is pretty good.

Taking text out of context is teh rawkage, that will be your next lesson in Not Being An American 101.

Although so far your only getting an avarage of an F, thats 5th letter of the alphabet. Lucky for you thats not covered untill the advanced reading classes, which you're too far away from right now.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Although so far your only getting an avarage of an F, thats 5th letter of the alphabet.

6th...:ermm:

Rip The Jacker
08-22-2005, 10:06 PM
omfg i didnt intend for my thread to become this drama filled rant fest about snitching haha
Damn. Ten whole pages of drama and personal attacks. What the hell did you guys do? Start a thread using the "40 year old virgin" title to cover up all this shit? :lol:

Now... before I do anything... I want someone to give me one good reason why I shouldn't close then trash this horrible flame war... Anyone? :)

Rip The Jacker
08-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Screw it, none of you guys are even online at the moment.

Gentlemen, consider this thread closed. :)

And if you still need to ask why, please do hesitate to PM me. :P