PDA

View Full Version : Saw II

Busyman
08-22-2005, 01:24 AM
This should be a great movie!!!

It will have 8 people locked in the same room.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/607/607793/saw-ii-20050426112511440-000.jpg

Sadly it does not involve the original writers. :( That sucks.

Hits theaters Oct. 28.

Gripper
08-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Hope they play it as good as the last one,loved it.

Cheese
08-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Good idea. We need more sequels to lacklustre horror films.

See they went with the old "Same story as before but with MORE!!!!111 cliche". Kewl.

{I}{K}{E}
10-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Plot Outline: Jigsaw locks a few unlucky people in a booby-trapped shelter; they must find a way out before they inhale too much of a lethal nerve gas and die. But they must watch out, for the traps Jigsaw has set in the shelter lead to death also.

Quicktime Trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/saw_2/)

Me thinks that Saw II will be better then the first :ph34r:

davec8
10-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Looks pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to it.

Busyman
10-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Definitely going to see it.

iMartin
10-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Awesome. I loved the first, definitely seeing this one on theateres though.

terance
10-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Sequels are always weaker ; Mad Max(The road warrior) is an exception ,until Tina's episode.

{I}{K}{E}
10-10-2005, 03:19 PM
/merged threads

abu_has_the_power
10-10-2005, 04:27 PM
sadly, i can foresee a bit of the plot. one of the guys locked up is responsible for getting them on all in there. and everyone turns against each other. and chances are, only the girl makes it out alive. lol

{I}{K}{E}
10-10-2005, 04:36 PM
sadly, i can foresee a bit of the plot. one of the guys locked up is responsible for getting them on all in there. and everyone turns against each other. and chances are, only the girl makes it out alive. lol

I dont think that the badguy will be in the house :unsure: (If there really is a deadly gas in the rooms :P )

abu_has_the_power
10-10-2005, 04:49 PM
indirectly responsible. u know, like he made a deal with the devil type thing

silent h3ro
10-19-2005, 10:30 PM
The first one was pretty fucked up. I know most of u will agree with me on that. Well the second one is coming out in 8 days...

SAW II (http://www.saw2.com/)

silent h3ro
10-20-2005, 11:17 PM
just saw the commercial for this...

ApacNTS
10-20-2005, 11:40 PM
looks sweet as a bitch, cant wait to see it, loved the first one. killer was the best, sinster, like hannibal :D

Peerzy
10-21-2005, 12:13 AM
just saw the commercial for this...

Do you want to meet the Queen before or after your celebration party?

cpt_azad
10-21-2005, 05:22 AM
lay off peerz

and yes, this movie looks pretty sweet considering all the other movies out = crap.

Jarhead looks fuckin awesome too.

SingaBoiy
10-21-2005, 08:42 AM
See they went with the old "Same story as before but with MORE!!!!111 cliche". Kewl.
Guess nobody should ever come out with sequels for anything. :rolleyes:

:dry:

Do you want to meet the Queen before or after your celebration party?
O...k...?

Cheese
10-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Guess nobody should ever come out with sequels for anything. :rolleyes:

:dry:

My point was that the majority of the time that they do release a sequel it is just a rehash of the first movie. Very rarely do we get a "proper" sequel that moves the story on or adds to the first movie in any significant way. We usually just get a poor copy that tarnishes the first film and leads on to even weaker sequels.

Can't wait for Saw 4: The Sawening.:01:

Busyman
10-21-2005, 12:30 PM
This movie looks entirely different. More people yes but with that comes more character interaction. Seems like the movie Cube.

Anyone see on the teaser where the fella wakes up and has that thing around his neck. It looks like it would clamp down on his head.

Also, the guy in the regular trailer looks though that hole and there's some automated gun on the other side that blows him away.

I think what's funny is that if Saw, or part 2 for that matter, was a foreign film with subtitles, it'd heralded by the "European left" as something special. :dry:

God forbid Hollywood makes anything good.

Cheese
10-21-2005, 12:44 PM
I think what's funny is that if Saw, or part 2 for that matter, was a foreign film with subtitles, it'd heralded by the "European left" as something special. :dry:

Why would they do that? That's just stupid, sounds like a theory an over patriotic person would subscribe to in an effort to defend "their" movie business. A movie is good or bad regardless of where it is made.

Busyman
10-21-2005, 12:57 PM

Why would they do that? That's just stupid, sounds like a theory an over patriotic person would subscribe to in an effort to defend "their" movie business. A movie is good or bad regardless of where it is made.
Actually what made me think that was a movie SnnY gave as a top ten.......The Returner. It was a decent movie but since a purposeful example non-American had to be made, that movie, which was foreign and subtitled, was elevated to top 10 status...yet it was really run-of-the-mill in comaparison to many Hollywood films.

The Returner ain't the only one I've seen elevated to such high standards.

manker
10-21-2005, 01:03 PM
The first Saw had a pretty good premis, fairly quick paced and not entirely unfeasible. Kinda average thiller, I thought.

However, the acting was piss poor - especially the blonde doctor bloke.

Hopefully the sequel will not suffer from the same affliction but more importantly will implement a Senegalese script with Cyrillic subtitles, that would really rawk.

oxygenuk
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
the trailer sends a shiver down my spine

thechampishere
10-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Allright i cant wait for Saw 2 but i was wondering this. Me and a bunch of the guys were sitting around the break room and we love this movie but first can anyone answer this

First thing how did the killer get out of the hospital? You would think someone would come around and check on him every couple of hours. Is he was laying in the floor the whole time how did he get back to hospital? When the cop shot him in the leg how come no one every notice it when he was in the bed? Just think about those?

And about Saw 2 i think its going to own! I wonder how they are going to be able to get away with him coming back and having all those people kill each other? Do you think we will learn anymore of what happen after the end of the first and what hes been up too?

Gripper
10-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Why do people have to pull films to pieces,why this why that,it was a good different film,the new one looks like my ideal version of Big Brother,I live in hope:

Formula1
10-27-2005, 07:24 PM
the movie only took 25 days to shoot lol, i read it on imdb trivia. I saw the first "SAW" , and thought it was good.

thechampishere
10-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Why do people have to pull films to pieces,why this why that,it was a good different film,the new one looks like my ideal version of Big Brother,I live in hope:

not picking it apart man im a fan of it. I was just saying that the cops are pretty much dumb and this guy is prob the smartest one out there

abu_has_the_power
10-29-2005, 03:31 PM
http://nforce.nl/index.php?switchto=nfos&menu=quicknav&item=viewnfo&id=97585

it's real

but why would u watch a crappy cam?

oxygenuk
10-29-2005, 03:32 PM
why?

because i cant wait and i aint willing to pay £10 for seeing it on a 300 inch screen lol

Formula1
10-29-2005, 03:33 PM
I'll try my best not to download this. CAM are always shit quality.. I'll wait for a decent TS...

dodgy368
10-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Hopefully the tc won't be long coming out of Russia.:P

ziggyjuarez
10-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Wait a week for a TS qual :01:

Wolfmight
10-29-2005, 06:10 PM
I hope SAW II isn't a perfect rip off of the first one, but with 8 people in the room. Hopefully they all don't die and have 1 guy without a limb...crawling out to survive his own blood loss.

Gripper
10-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Judging from the the trailer they seem to have a bit more room to play in,none of them seem to be chained to one spot,lots of booby traps to overcome,I'm sure I'll enjoy it,
usually the cops are pretty dumb because they can't comprehend the evil they are dealing with and do things that look daft to us 'cause we can see the shitstorm they're walking into,plus they haven't watched Scream and don't know the roolz

abu_has_the_power
10-30-2005, 01:02 AM
a tc just popped up on filelist
Saw.2.TS.SVCD-WUF

ziggyjuarez
10-30-2005, 01:15 AM
Downloading from www.Torrentit.com almost done :01:

Guyver
10-30-2005, 01:21 AM
the soundtrack is awsome too

i got the wuf copy ts will watch it later tonight, hope it doesnt get nuked lol

silent h3ro
10-30-2005, 02:30 AM
Theres an SVCD version released on Filelist...

Oh lol dident know that was posted.

Formula1
10-30-2005, 04:36 AM
Saw.2.TS.SVCD-WUF , w00t, im downloading right now at 170 kb/s. Quality looks much better.

Monkeee
10-30-2005, 08:36 AM
ok whoever watches this, can someone PM me the whole storyline, plot, spoilers of this movie? I am really really scared to watch this. i just dont like horror movies ><. i saw "Saw (1)" before but the torture scenes just lingured on in my mind for like a month, though i enjoyed the movie a lot.

oxygenuk
10-30-2005, 10:58 AM
ok whoever watches this, can someone PM me the whole storyline, plot, spoilers of this movie? I am really really scared to watch this. i just dont like horror movies ><. i saw "Saw (1)" before but the torture scenes just lingured on in my mind for like a month, though i enjoyed the movie a lot.

pussy :naughty: :lol:

ziggyjuarez
10-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Best Ending Ever...

primo
10-30-2005, 07:20 PM
yeah... the movie was pretty badass.

one part i didnt really get is "the order is over the rainbow"...

i dunno if that was ever explained or i just missed it

McStabhappy
10-30-2005, 07:34 PM
I want Saw 3 now

ziggyjuarez
10-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah.I guess they left that out?Or were just not getting it :um:

ziggyjuarez
10-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I want Saw 3 now
No doubt they are going to make another movie.:01:

Snee
10-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Actually what made me think that was a movie SnnY gave as a top ten.......The Returner. It was a decent movie but since a purposeful example non-American had to be made, that movie, which was foreign and subtitled, was elevated to top 10 status...yet it was really run-of-the-mill in comaparison to many Hollywood films.

The Returner ain't the only one I've seen elevated to such high standards.
You know what, I know of hundreds of non-american films, if I hadn't liked the returner, and I still do btw, there were a whole lot of others, critically acclaimed and whatnot I could have put in its place if my intent had been to do what you keep trying to imply I did. Methinks the fact that you read such motives into my list, points to the fact that you wouldn't be above doing something like it yourself. One knows oneself through others and so forth.

Anyhow, I'm done with these arguments, enjoy your thread.

Busyman
10-30-2005, 08:01 PM
You know what, I know of hundreds of non-american films, if I hadn't liked the returner, and I still do btw, there were a whole lot of others, critically acclaimed and whatnot I could have put in its place if my intent had been to do what you keep trying to imply I did. Methinks the fact that you read such motives into my list, points to the fact that you wouldn't be above doing something like it yourself. One knows oneself through others and so forth.

Anyhow, I'm done with these arguments, enjoy your thread.
Nah not me.

I enjoy cinema, period. I don't exclude non-American films to make light of American ones. I also don't need to.

Hey if the Returner is in your top ten, it beats out Star Wars ESB, Aliens, The Fifth Element, X-Men, Spiderman, etc. then you have excellent taste in sci-fi cinema and it's pick wasn't just to show a non-American subtitled film was in your top ten.

ruvard
10-30-2005, 10:05 PM
wanna see that movie so badly

dodgy368
10-30-2005, 11:37 PM
a tc just popped up on filelist
Saw.2.TS.SVCD-WUF

"saw.2.ts.svcd-wuf" is a TC, how'd ya work that one out abu?:P

Still waiting for a good copy, this type of film can only really be appreciated with one.:)

Gre1
10-31-2005, 02:51 AM
This movie is good as fuck what the fuck this shit was brilliant everything added up everything was in place and made sense I want to say this was better than the first one i actually think it is better than the first. U must see this even if u didn't like the first one watch this n e way.

EDIT as far as the copy just a tad bit dark but still very watchable.

ApacNTS
10-31-2005, 06:57 AM
wow, just wow, what a great movie. unbelievable. now i know why jigsaw didnt give a shit.

manker
10-31-2005, 03:23 PM
I didn't open this topic because I'm looking forward to watching the film and was worried about seeing a spoiler.

sArA
10-31-2005, 03:24 PM
I am pissed off about those spoilers too Busy...... :angry: guess its too late for those who have seen this thread....but I am getting out my little delete button....

Warning to those who are tempted to give the game away....DONT it is a shitty thing to do without spoiler tags....I will delete any posts that dont use them.

ziggyjuarez
10-31-2005, 03:26 PM
I didn't open this topic because I'm looking forward to watching the film and was worried about seeing a spoiler.
Congratz:01:always smart manker:happy:

Busyman
10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
I am pissed off about those spoilers too Busy...... :angry: guess its too late for those who have seen this thread....but I am getting out my little delete button....

Warning to those who are tempted to give the game away....DONT it is a shitty thing to do without spoiler tags....I will delete any posts that dont use them.
;)

Well I trusted the intelligence of others (like in the Lost thread). I figured that folks would have watched shitty cams or hit the movies this weekend but also figured they'd STFU or use the damn tags.:angry: The movie just came out ffs.
-------------
If you've seen the movie already, you are not special.:dry:

....well maybe you are. The ending was actually surprising.:ermm:

{I}{K}{E}
10-31-2005, 07:32 PM
Much better then the first :01:

Loved the ending :)

davec8
10-31-2005, 10:42 PM

Primo,

You know how everyone had numbers on the back of their necks. Every one was a different colour. Organize the numbers in the order of a rainbow and they would've had the combination to the safe.

At least that's my interpretation of it.

Peerzy
10-31-2005, 11:05 PM
New release is out. It's a quality one as well, im gonna watch it now.

Saw.2.TS.XViD-maVen got released 19h 32m 4s ago

Guyver
10-31-2005, 11:22 PM
New release is out. It's a quality one as well, im gonna watch it now.

Saw.2.TS.XViD-maVen got released 19h 32m 4s ago

yup got it last night and kvcd it, Maven roxS!

Gre1
11-01-2005, 01:44 AM
This movie would have also been good if they used the clues to get out as well.

{I}{K}{E}
11-01-2005, 07:52 AM

Primo,

You know how everyone had numbers on the back of their necks. Every one was a different colour. Organize the numbers in the order of a rainbow and they would've had the combination to the safe.

At least that's my interpretation of it.

Number on the neck of Jonas was white, white isnt a color from the rainbow :huh:

oxygenuk
11-01-2005, 10:05 AM
i know for sure they are making a saw 3.

cant wait for it

scribblec
11-01-2005, 06:46 PM
what a brilliant film :o both of them were great, this one was just pure evil times two

ApacNTS
11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
when the girl was thrown in that disgusting pit of needles, i was shocked, i couldnt believe he actually threw her in there, it was so fucking awesome, he made no apologies about it either. the oven scene was kinda cleche, but nice, the reverse scissor to the girls hands as she reached for the serum was classic, i knew it was gonna happen, but first instinct says "go with what you know", of course she shoulda tried to bust the glass, even tho it appeared the serum was glued down anyway. the girl said her line descent, but she doesnt feel right for the lead quite yet.

in my mind part of what makes jigsaw so good is that he isnt a over the top killer, he is quiet methodical and anticipates every possible angle, leaving nothing to chance. but his voice is perfect, just hits you in that certain way that keeps your attention.

over the rainbow is a song, a book, and painting. i couldnt find a similarity between that or the numbers(btw anyone remember the numbers?). the riddle is bugging me cause i dont know the answer....jigsaw got me to :P

JunkBarMan
11-01-2005, 08:23 PM
This movie was great, watched this last night. I want to go see it at the theater now!

primo
11-01-2005, 08:40 PM
yeah...i thought the numbers were just a color that was different from their skin so it could be seen clearly

ApacNTS
11-01-2005, 09:17 PM
name/number/skin color

laura 8
obi 11 the snitch aka mr crispy
jonas 16 black guy
gus 2
xaviar X italian? cut it off his neck, we never saw it...hah saw :P
amanda X jigs app, no number
daniel X cops son, white wasnt meant to die, cant see number
addison X white girl, cant find the number on spoiler sites :(

doesnt seem like the color of skin wants to hold up

ziggyjuarez
11-01-2005, 10:28 PM
xaviar is a PR

Gre1
11-01-2005, 10:58 PM
And to think when this movie was first released who would ever thought it was goin to be good because I didn't think it was goin to be about shit and look it turned out to be good and most movies are rarely better than the first and this one was with no high price actors that is another thing u gotta notice as well

ApacNTS
11-01-2005, 11:18 PM
cause the most powerful tool is your mind, and this movie just fucks with ours. it pulls you into the story, makes you try and see whats next, or how you would get out. it's sense of irony also catches you off quard, w/e it is that you do, you have to do the opposite to live.

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 01:35 AM
I just finished the movie tonight... I kind of expected that ending. Fucked up movie...

Guyver
11-02-2005, 01:36 AM
I just finished the movie tonight... I kind of expected that ending. Fucked up movie...

wasnt it like the same ending of the 1st movie?

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 01:55 AM

wasnt it like the same ending of the 1st movie?Yeah pretty much.

In both movies they discover it is some one else who is in charge of Jigsaw's game.

JunkBarMan
11-02-2005, 02:34 AM
But didn't this ending still give a twist and make sense?

ApacNTS
11-02-2005, 02:52 AM
well the fact that this was taped and not prime time was a twist. the fact that jigsaw took on a partner is a hell of a twist. fact that he's pretty much dead now is a killjoy :( but it did make sense, in the fact that jigsaw liked to see his victims in real time, as did his new apprentice amanda, quite a nice way to tie it all up. doubt jigsaw had a kid anyway, what not pass down your legacy of horror

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 02:58 AM
the fact that jigsaw took on a partner is a hell of a twist.

He did in a way, an example being in the first Saw with the guy that they thought was Jigsaw. (The one who was taping and watching over them behind the mirror in that room.) I think the best twist was that the house led into the scene of the past Jigsaw experiment in Saw 1.

ApacNTS
11-02-2005, 03:02 AM
the fact that jigsaw took on a partner is a hell of a twist.

He did in a way, an example being in the first Saw with the guy that they thought was Jigsaw. (The one who was taping and watching over them behind the mirror in that room.) I think the best twist was that the house led into the scene of the past Jigsaw experiment in Saw 1.

that was just the sickest(best) scene in the whole movie, right next to, the girl being thrown into the pit of junky needles. soon as i saw the corpse and the foot, i couldnt help but grin and think hell yea!

colt45joe
11-02-2005, 05:43 AM
ugghh..soo, tempted, to click...on spoiler tags....argghh.

need to watch this movie soon.

asmithz
11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
that was just the sickest(best) scene in the whole movie, right next to, the girl being thrown into the pit of junky needles. soon as i saw the corpse and the foot, i couldnt help but grin and think hell yea!

That guy needed to fucking die, he was an asshole. I wish he's death was better then what it was.

Rip The Jacker
11-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Great movie... and the twist at the end... very clever.

Monkeee
11-02-2005, 08:23 AM
LOL somebody put a spoiler tag and give me a summary about this movie!!

asmithz
11-02-2005, 08:38 AM
LOL somebody put a spoiler tag and give me a summary about this movie!!

Don't need it

Here it goes....

Saw 1 with differnt deaths and a differnt ending.

End of review.

ApacNTS
11-02-2005, 01:23 PM
about xaviar jonas was kicking his ass, then he just stopped to cough and got splattered with that bat of nails. would have been great to watch him die by a puzzle tho, an exploding jaw perhaps, so he'd finally stfu :)

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 09:02 PM
about xaviar jonas was kicking his ass, then he just stopped to cough and got splattered with that bat of nails. would have been great to watch him die by a puzzle tho, an exploding jaw perhaps, so he'd finally stfu :)lol, yea that sucked. It took him like 10 mins to fecking cough. The black guys always do die first. :P Jonas is a fucking douche.:angry:

ApacNTS
11-02-2005, 10:10 PM
about the lock combination

i wonder if the order was the order in which the members were arrested by the cop? since he was the arresting officer in each case, if theyu went in order you think that would open it??? wonder if that picture with the name of the place in the background had something to do with it, did it have the corresponding letters to names in it? puzzle is getting on my nerves, gotta figure it out.

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 10:13 PM
about the lock combination

i wonder if the order was the order in which the members were arrested by the cop? since he was the arresting officer in each case, if theyu went in order you think that would open it??? wonder if that picture with the name of the place in the background had something to do with it, did it have the corresponding letters to names in it? puzzle is getting on my nerves, gotta figure it out.Well the story isent true so it could pretty much be whatever you think it is.

ApacNTS
11-02-2005, 10:21 PM
yeah but all of jig's riddles have an answer, whats over the rainbow, the sun...or son, so the son is the answer.. but somethings missinghave to see it again i guess.

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Fuck, I deleted saw yesterday...

Peerzy
11-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Fuck, I deleted saw yesterday...

Good for you, what do you want us to do for you:unsure:

silent h3ro
11-02-2005, 10:58 PM
I want someone to re dl it for me....:dry:

Busyman
11-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Good movie. I liked the first better though.

All the unanswered questions will hopefully will be on the Special Edition DVD.

What was the puzzle for the wrist scissor doohicky?
What order were the numbers supposed to be in?

I bet when Amanda got thrown in the needles she was like "Fuck!! I set this shit up. I ain't supposed to be hurt."

Anyone notice she wasn't getting sick through the whole movie?

I didn't like Saw II compared to part 1 because the set-up was far-fetched.
The whole movie banked on....
1. Finding Jigsaw because of the steel company on the first trap.

2. Jigsaw revealing the location of his son and the cop going at it alone. He would have had to do so whether the cop beat the shit out of him or not. Cop breaks the rules, he gives the son's location. Abides by the rules, he rewards the cop with the location. Same outcome.

3. The tech team not finding out about the time lapse to fast.
Any of those things not satisfied and Jigsaw's plan is shit.

Too far-fetched.:dry:

ApacNTS
11-06-2005, 07:23 AM
i really doubt there was a solution to the reverse scissor thing, other than killing you own self by slitting ur wrist all to hell, in a sense it serves it's purpose, she didnt wanna die by the poison so she dies from bloodloss, it cant coarse through your veins without blood

the over the rainbow puzzle is still annoying. each victim had a number in a certain color, the only thing i deduced is that they are primary colors, the numbers i havent figured out. my guess is that xaviars color was orange, his number is a mystery. of course these are all just guesses, not enough clues, no rainbows in the movie, the picture of the son and dad held nothing. names arent acronyms for anything. if it's not the arresting order or the time served, i have no idea. what throws it from any conclusions is the lack of xaviars number. best guess i came up with was 24, from reverberating number sequence that is probably wrong *Shrugs*

looking at a photo of a rainbow the colors are all there, putthing them in that order gives you the sequence 2 9 8 11 16 X(being xaviars unknown number)

Adster
11-06-2005, 12:31 PM
im more interested in wolf creek then seeing this

but im hearing mixed feelings about it

SingaBoiy
11-09-2005, 09:27 AM
I thought the movie was fantastic :) Much better then the first IMHO.

@Busyman -

About #2. He never said he'll tell him the location. He said if he follows the rules (just sitting and talking to him), he'll find his "son in a safe and secure state". Check @ 30min for that info. He didnt play by the rules so he showed him where it happened.

I think for the scissor one, if they were to stick one hand in, grab the antidote, and use the othe hand to spread the blades, they would have been able to get the hand out.

You'll notice @ 1:17:44 there is a syringe on the floor a few feet away from the dead guy. Maybe she used it on herself?

I think that part about the guy looking into the peephole when the guy turns the key was stupid.

Maybe he just referred to a rainbow so they would look at the colors. The number would then be what they put into the safe. So it would be:
Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Violet = 2, X, 16, 11, 8, 9

:01:

Rip The Jacker
11-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Maybe he just referred to a rainbow so they would look at the colors. The number would then be what they put into the safe. So it would be:

Nice... you got it. :lol:

Pretty damn good movie... 9/10 IMO.

Cheese
11-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Pretty average film. Lots of elaborate "traps" and people shouting at each other...meh. The opening bit was good but then it all quickly went downhill. Still it was as much entertainment as I thought it would be and the villain does have an interesting philosophy.

6/10.

Busyman
11-09-2005, 02:17 PM
I thought the movie was fantastic :) Much better then the first IMHO.

@Busyman -

About #2. He never said he'll tell him the location. He said if he follows the rules (just sitting and talking to him), he'll find his "son in a safe and secure state". Check @ 30min for that info. He didnt play by the rules so he showed him where it happened.
I know that but he wanted to get him to the house. He could have got him there with or without the ass-whippin'.
I think for the scissor one, if they were to stick one hand in, grab the antidote, and use the othe hand to spread the blades, they would have been able to get the hand out.
Exactly what I thought but she was so dumb and woozy that she didn't bother to read. Maybe something for the DVD?....
You'll notice @ 1:17:44 there is a syringe on the floor a few feet away from the dead guy. Maybe she used it on herself?
Or she started off just fine....
I think that part about the guy looking into the peephole when the guy turns the key was stupid.
I thought that was tight. I'm sure it was meant for whoever used the doohicky though.

Agreed but is that the proper order?

ApacNTS
11-09-2005, 09:26 PM
for them to look at "it" they had to have a picture of it. i saw no pictures of "it" in the house..did you?
i saw that needle lying by the safe as the cop entered the room and thought, hah someone got a needle, but we didnt see it. then of course the twist unveils itself. nice leadup if you pay attention.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 01:48 AM
for them to look at "it" they had to have a picture of it. i saw no pictures of "it" in the house..did you?
i saw that needle lying by the safe as the cop entered the room and thought, hah someone got a needle, but we didnt see it. then of course the twist unveils itself. nice leadup if you pay attention.
I'll take notice of that next time. Thanks.

Santa
11-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Just saw it
4/10

NeoTheOne
11-10-2005, 09:20 PM
11/10 Imo

SingaBoiy
11-11-2005, 02:47 AM
Agreed but is that the proper order?

:lookaroun

10/10 rating

Gripper
11-11-2005, 06:32 PM
All the numbers and clues were bogus,it was just an elaborate trap for the cop,who reacted with his nature which caused the lead girls problems in the first place.:lol:

oceansgurlie
11-11-2005, 10:47 PM
i haven't even seen the first one yet. it seems too scary but maybe i'll give it a try for the weekend

Busyman
11-11-2005, 11:08 PM
i haven't even seen the first one yet. it seems too scary but maybe i'll give it a try for the weekend
The last scary movie I saw was probably A Nightmare On Elm Street.

SingaBoiy
11-11-2005, 11:47 PM
The last scary movie I saw was probably A Nightmare On Elm Street.
lol, same here:lol:

There aren't any scary movies any more, just creepy or disturbing ones. :lookaroun

zoeygirly
11-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Watched Saw 2--it is great, really twisty with a good ending -- not as amazing as the first but absolutely one of the better sequels i've seen.

mike45450
11-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Great movie, the twist was awesome. Looks like there'll be a Saw 3, hopefully there is.

In the mean time i guess i'll watch Saw 1 (yes, i'm one of those people who just watched the sequel before watching the first one, so bite me)

Busyman
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Great movie, the twist was awesome. Looks like there'll be a Saw 3, hopefully there is.

In the mean time i guess i'll watch Saw 1 (yes, i'm one of those people who just watched the sequel before watching the first one, so bite me)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very smart. Consider yourself bitten.

floydz
11-17-2005, 05:51 PM
saw3? OMG!!

Busyman
11-17-2005, 06:18 PM
saw3? OMG!!
You'll have 5000 posts before you know it.

silent h3ro
11-17-2005, 10:04 PM
saw3? OMG!!
You'll have 5000 posts before you know it.:lol:

EDIT: same here... :P