PDA

View Full Version : Spyware And Adware

RealitY
04-13-2003, 10:23 AM
I posted the following in another forum seemingly full of many retards and a few trying to guide them all. I will leave the name of the forum anonymous. Needless to say along with any other post of content it received no response. Unfortunately the posts that got responses was "anyone got Hulk or Matrix Reload" and "why do I get files I can't play" (fakes etc...). I grew very sarcastic in my posts and replies and realize I should not visit this site any longer as the only replies I got were ones offended by me, with lOOts of bad speelling and grammar. :blink:

Stop bithching, this is not a conspiracy, it is about collecting and selling data, kazaa has just capitilized on it. More users, more money. For clients more users, more data, faster downloads, simple. You don't pay Kazaa, so who did you think did, stop complaining. Grooaannnn... if I'm not mistaken the software agreement probably states the third party collection of data, but who reads that. :huh:

Truth is Kazaa (Sharman) has made milions on advertising, I hate to say but without spyware and adware Kazaa would not thrive to where it is. If you have Lite, great, if not, get it (many thanks to Yuri / Random Nut for KL). :)

This is about money, this ain't free, but free sells, and those who can sell free get rich. B)

MagicNakor
04-13-2003, 10:45 AM
Or despised. Take a look at some of the Kazaa Gold posts.

:ninja:

rastilin
04-14-2003, 06:14 AM
What has gold to do with it, they're not even affiliated with Kazaa, they're just a bunch of guys who repackage kazaa lite and sell it to those too stupid to know better.

RealitY
04-14-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by rastilin@14 April 2003 - 07:14
What has gold to do with it, they're not even affiliated with Kazaa, they're just a bunch of guys who repackage kazaa lite and sell it to those too stupid to know better.
I was just thinking the same thing but was gonna leave it alone, anyway...

MagicNakor
04-14-2003, 08:28 AM
I hate have to explain my posts. Really, I do. :D

This is about money, this ain't free, but free sells, and those who can sell free get rich.

They get rich, or become despised, eg: Kazaa Gold. They're despised. ;) They're selling Kazaa Lite, which is free.

:ninja:

RealitY
04-14-2003, 08:56 AM
Well, that clears things up, and I agree.
Though I think KG are a different breed of !@#$%^&*().

Adster
11-15-2003, 05:03 AM
retards?? :huh:

UKMan
11-15-2003, 01:17 PM
I'm sure Yuri & RN would be pleased with your post. Nice to see some possitive feedback - and not 1 complaint :D (or have i spoken too soon?)

Peace
UKMan