PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural

scott_pd
08-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Supernatural is the story of 2 brothers Dean Winchester (Jenson Ackles) and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) who are on a mission to kill all the monsters they can find....

The first episode starts off with the boys mother waking in the middle of the night and going into the babys room (Jared Padalecki) in which she sees a man that she presumes is the boys farther checking in on the boys after a late shift at his job. After she sees the man she notices the lights and TV are on downstairs so she walks down to turn them off, when she reaches the living room she sees the boys farther sleeping in the chair. She screams and runs upstairs to the boys room.

The farther wakes up on hearing this and runs to the room to inspect, he walks into the room and the baby is laying in the crib perfectly fine and laughing. A small drop of bloods drips onto the pillow next to the babys head, the farther looks up and sees the mother luying on the ceiling with a gash across her mid section and then the ceiling sets on fire. The farther grabs the baby and the older son and runs out of the house for safety. (End of intro)

Sam is at a haloween party with his girlfriend, and you find out he is studying law at university. They leave the party and go to bed. In the middle of the night Sam hears a noise and goes to investigate, he attacks the intruder and they fight untill the point he realises its his big brother Dean. Dean tells Sam that their father has gone missing on a hunt (he uses the word hunt to fool the girlfriend but they both know it means hunting monsters) but Sam refuses to go and help. Eventually Dean persuades him to go.

The next part of the episode is all about a streach of road that several men have gone missing on over the past decade. A white woman is roumered to haunt this streatch of road. So the brothers investigate knowing this is where the farther was, they find all about the ghost and find where their farther was staying while in this town. Dean gets arrested but finds a clue at the prison from his farther which would lead him to a new place. Dean and Sam destroy the ghost and Sam decides he is going home and not to the new town where Dean thinks their farther is.

Dean drives Sam home, they have a small talk before Sam walks into his apartment to find his girlfriend. He walks through the kitchen and into the bedroom where he sees what he thinks is his girlfriend in the shower, so he lays down on the bed and closes his eyes. At which a small drop of blood drips down, Sam opens his eyes to see his girlfriend on the ceiling with a gash across her mid section and then the ceiling explodes in fire, just like his mother. Dean comes in just in time to drag his brother out of the building.

The next scene has the two brothers, away from the police and fire engines that are down the other part of the street, at Deans car. Sam is obviously angry and upset he pulls out a shotgun, loads it and places it back in the car.

And so ends the first episode.

For those who didnt read the spoiler, its very long so you either didnt want to know or got board. This is a very dark spooky new show, the actors are perfect and the whole show was good. Ive only seen the first episode as that was the only episode leaked. Also the spoilers is what i wrote whilst trying to remember exactly what happend, so i may have let some small bits out.

If you want to view this episode yourself, episode 1 was leaked onto the net which you should be able to find on bittorrent sites, or you can wait till September 13th which is the realese date for America.

GepperRankins
08-26-2005, 03:24 PM
what was the last pilot that wasn't leaked onto bittorrent? :smilie4:

i bet they're denying that it's internal too :lol:

scott_pd
08-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Lol alot of storys have sprung up about the leaks, one that i heard of was that somebody who worked on the show, sent a copy to his old teacher. The teacher lent the copy out to his students and it looks like 1 or 2 made a copy for the net....

Gripper
09-01-2005, 05:02 PM
This is a great little program,hope it makes it on a regular basis,bit like x files but with ordainary people doing the investigating

killer04
09-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Its a nice show. I hope to watch more episodes soon.

scott_pd
09-20-2005, 04:52 PM
This is on again tonight in America. Ill have to aquire it from a torrent over the next few days to actual discuss it properly. But anybody in America that watches it feel free to right up some info about tonights episode.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
This is on again tonight in America. Ill have to aquire it from a torrent over the next few days to actual discuss it properly. But anybody in America that watches it feel free to right up some info about tonights episode.
I'm probably going to watch it tonight and will tell you if it was good.

Here's a summary though.

Wendigo
Sam and Dean pose as Park Rangers to help a brother and sister search for their lost sibling, who the Winchester brothers believe may have been taken by a Wendigo.

killer04
09-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Cool the torrent is already out :)

scott_pd
09-22-2005, 04:59 PM
The torrent was out 5 hours after it aired....well thats the time i got it.

Gripper
09-26-2005, 03:29 PM
I enjoyed it,always thought a Wendigo was similar to a Big Foot,turns out to be a real nasty bastard.

Wendigo (http://www.prairieghosts.com/wendigo.html)

hippychick
09-26-2005, 07:43 PM
I like this series! the wendigo monster looked like the one in the movie
"The Descent" about abunch of girls that go exploring a cave.
An added bonus to the series is two hawties :w00t:

Gripper
09-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Typical female just looking for the tottie,one of em is in the 1st episode of The Ghostwhisperer :)

Busyman
09-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Typical female just looking for the tottie,one of em is in the 1st episode of The Ghostwhisperer :)
So is the fella from Prison Break.

abu_has_the_power
09-27-2005, 02:57 AM
grabbing epi 1 and 2 now

Guyver
09-29-2005, 11:16 PM
the shows good, past 2 saturdays iv watched it :D

Gripper
09-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Bit dissappointed with ep 3 thats 2 angry spirits they've done hope they come up with some more monsters,been trying to figure out what killed their Mum and Girlfriend,anyone any idea?

scott_pd
09-30-2005, 11:03 AM
No ideas on the thing that killed the mother, however i think that they will drag that part of the story right up untill the final two episodes.

Guyver
10-08-2005, 10:00 PM
just watched this weeks ep...was awsome, im really liking this show, i hope it lasts..

scott_pd
10-10-2005, 06:55 PM
WB have a full season order on it i belive, so we will get atleast one complete season. And i heard its picking up a good 5million viewers a night, so it should stick.

Loved the humour in episode 4, Dean panicking and all that, and it was a suprise to see Amy Acker in episode 3.

quortoth
10-13-2005, 09:30 PM
ep 4 was a bit shody, any1 else have the prob of windows hating ep 4?
ep 5 was good btw ppl

scott_pd
10-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Have you seen episode 4? And episode 5 was pretty cool.

The whole Bloody Mary focusing on the person closest to the mirror with a death secret, instead of the person who said it as pretty cool, a twist ive never heard to the story

joeyonguitar
11-11-2005, 11:23 PM
I really like this show!! It freaks out my gf sometime, pretty funny to see her squirm. I have to admit the first episode had me freaked too. They do a good job of keeping the suspense all through the series. I'm dying to see it on tues to see what is next. It's an awesome show!!!

scott_pd
11-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Last nights episode was awesome, i really wasnt expecting it and if your a Supernatural fan, you really really have to see this episode.

Busyman
11-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Last nights episode was awesome, i really wasnt expecting it and if your a Supernatural fan, you really really have to see this episode.
Fuck!! I've been tivoing every damn episode but last night I couldn't tivo 3 three things at once so I stopped Supernatural.

I tivoed CSI: Miami and the Wizards game 'cause I had to go to the gym.:(

I found out the Wizards lost and I don't even want to watch it now. Waste.:angry:

Gripper
11-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Fuck!! I've been tivoing every damn episode but last night I couldn't tivo 3 three things at once so I stopped Supernatural.

I found out the Wizards lost and I don't even want to watch it now. Waste.:angry:

Bittorrents? :)

Busyman
11-16-2005, 06:51 PM

Bittorrents? :)
Been having problems forwarding my ports recently. Dunno what's goin' on.

Tonight I'll hook straight in and grab some files to watch at work.

Busyman
11-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Excellent!!! I never downloaded Supernatural but the WB is reshowing it tomorrow.:01:

Guyver
11-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Excellent!!! I never downloaded Supernatural but the WB is reshowing it tomorrow.:01:

just watched this weeks ep...

they find there mom haunting there old house!!!

Busyman
11-20-2005, 12:39 AM

Damn!!! I saw your spoiler by accidently quoting you!!!

Damn you!!!:fist:

Guyver
11-20-2005, 07:05 AM

Damn!!! I saw your spoiler by accidently quoting you!!!

Damn you!!!:fist:

ha ha :P

hippychick
01-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Peerzy this is another good flick for you to catch. You dont have to watch in order...the story dont reallly link.
Tonights episode is a repeat but a good one.
"Asylum" Episode #109.
While searching for lost college students within an abandoned sanitarium, tortured spirits from the building's past begin to haunt Dean and Sam, turning brother against brother.

scott_pd
01-25-2006, 12:32 AM
Hmm, some of the episodes link. Obviously you want to see the pilot first, then Home, Asylum, Scarecrow and Faith, also maybe chuck in the Phantom Travler after the pilot, that sort of mentions the sub plot a little.

Busyman
02-16-2006, 08:06 AM
This show is so fucking good.

It is dark and gritty.

Anyone who hasn't seen it please check it out.

I just got finished watching the episode "The Benders."

Unfortunately, there isn't a new episode 'till week after next. (The WB is showing FD2)

hippychick
02-16-2006, 01:31 PM
I really like this weeks episode and it wasnt even 'supernatural' themed.
It was more like a cross between Devil's Rejects and Wrong Turn.
And is it me or does this series seem more like the Old Night Stalker then the New Night Stalker did?

99shassan
02-18-2006, 03:41 PM
why is there a two week gap between eps?

Busyman
02-18-2006, 04:59 PM
why is there a two week gap between eps?
:huh:

Next week is FD2, after that a new ep.

Guyver
02-18-2006, 05:44 PM
so no new ep this week?

Busyman
02-18-2006, 06:02 PM
so no new ep this week?
:lol: :lol:

mac22
04-24-2006, 01:23 PM
hello every one....