PDA

View Full Version : Saddam

DiogenesUK
04-13-2003, 03:12 PM
Without a doubt,if he'd had the good sense to call himself Saddam Weinberg,Cohen,or even...Fleischer... none of this would have even been considered.

He could've bombed and shot children,imprisoned their parents without trial,trampled all over land boundaries with impunity,and even had nuclear weapons,plus billions of dollars in ahem er.........'aid' every year,all of which would have been very happily countenanced by the Fleischers,Weinwhatevers of the US administration.

There's absolutely no doubt that Saddam Hussein was a despotic tyrant,who needed deposing,but make no mistake,there are plenty of others in the region,and not all of them Arabs.

There are a few cretinous individuals on these boards who don't give a flying f*ck about the hundreds,if not thousands, of innocent Iraqi children now dying due to the weapons of mass destruction dropped by their thousands by the 'brave' coalition forces,but care only for those who are supposedly trained for this grotesque charade,and are presumably fully aware of the risks involved,although the fact that most of the forces are American I have my doubts about that too.

I shall watch the efforts of the Americans,and what will inevitably be an imposed 'Iraqi'administration over the coming months with considerable interest,and,I suspect with plenty of amusement,and no doubt,periods of heartbreak/frustration too.

Shalom

soopaman
04-15-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by DiogenesUK@13 April 2003 - 16:12
Without a doubt,if he'd had the good sense to call himself Saddam Weinberg,Cohen,or even...Fleischer... none of this would have even been considered.

He could've bombed and shot children,imprisoned their parents without trial,trampled all over land boundaries with impunity,and even had nuclear weapons,plus billions of dollars in ahem er.........'aid' every year,all of which would have been very happily countenanced by the Fleischers,Weinwhatevers of the US administration.

There's absolutely no doubt that Saddam Hussein was a despotic tyrant,who needed deposing,but make no mistake,there are plenty of others in the region,and not all of them Arabs.

There are a few cretinous individuals on these boards who don't give a flying f*ck about the hundreds,if not thousands, of innocent Iraqi children now dying due to the weapons of mass destruction dropped by their thousands by the 'brave' coalition forces,but care only for those who are supposedly trained for this grotesque charade,and are presumably fully aware of the risks involved,although the fact that most of the forces are American I have my doubts about that too.

I shall watch the efforts of the Americans,and what will inevitably be an imposed 'Iraqi'administration over the coming months with considerable interest,and,I suspect with plenty of amusement,and no doubt,periods of heartbreak/frustration too.

Shalom

Zeig Heil yourself - you pathetic twat!! That's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

DiogenesUK
04-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by soopaman+15 April 2003 - 10:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 15 April 2003 - 10:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DiogenesUK@13 April 2003 - 16:12
Without a doubt,if he&#39;d had the good sense to call himself Saddam Weinberg,Cohen,or even...Fleischer... none of this would have even been considered.

He could&#39;ve bombed and shot children,imprisoned their parents without trial,trampled all over land boundaries with impunity,and even had nuclear weapons,plus billions of dollars in ahem er.........&#39;aid&#39; every year,all of which would have been very happily countenanced by the Fleischers,Weinwhatevers of the US administration.

There&#39;s absolutely no doubt that Saddam Hussein was a despotic tyrant,who needed deposing,but make no mistake,there are plenty of others in the region,and not all of them Arabs.

There are a few cretinous individuals on these boards who don&#39;t give a flying f*ck about the hundreds,if not thousands, of innocent Iraqi children now dying due to the weapons of mass destruction dropped by their thousands by the &#39;brave&#39; coalition forces,but care only for those who are supposedly trained for this grotesque charade,and are presumably fully aware of the risks involved,although the fact that most of the forces are American I have my doubts about that too.

I shall watch the efforts of the Americans,and what will inevitably be an imposed &#39;Iraqi&#39;administration over the coming months with considerable interest,and,I suspect with plenty of amusement,and no doubt,periods of heartbreak/frustration too.

Shalom

Zeig Heil yourself - you pathetic twat&#33;&#33; That&#39;s a case of the pot calling the kettle black. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Maybe,and I understand you wanting to score a point,no spoilt child likes to lose credibility,but we&#39;ll see what the coming months bring won&#39;t we?

I have a great deal of faith in Jay Garner,and Colin Powell,come to that,and I truly hope their efforts will secure a long-lasting future for the people of the region.

I strongly belive they just have to keep one eye looking over their shoulders for the more rabid elements of the us administration who may not like what they hear.