PDA

View Full Version : The Bards Tale

RPerry
08-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Hopefully someone knows an answer for this. I'm currently in the 3rd chapter of the game, and find myself unable to choose to use my sword. I have 2 swords in my inventory, but the is no sword icon in the choice of weapons. is this a common bug ? I'm playing the pc version btw, and if neccessary, I guest I coulf just uninstall and re-install again :(

Busyman
08-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Hopefully someone knows an answer for this. I'm currently in the 3rd chapter of the game, and find myself unable to choose to use my sword. I have 2 swords in my inventory, but the is no sword icon in the choice of weapons. is this a common bug ? I'm playing the pc version btw, and if neccessary, I guest I coulf just uninstall and re-install again :(
Did you make sure you kept in shape?

Otherwise the sword is not choosable for you will not be able to lift it.

RPerry
08-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Did you make sure you kept in shape?

Otherwise the sword is not choosable for you will not be able to lift it.

how long does that last ?