PDA

View Full Version : WinAVI converted files.

Shiranai_Baka
08-30-2005, 11:32 PM
I converted the family guy movie with winAVI and got the files in the attachment. I tried to burn them with nero by choosing dvd video and I put it in the video folder but it says reallocation failed. What's that mean?

Shiranai_Baka
08-31-2005, 12:57 PM
cough

Skiz
08-31-2005, 04:58 PM
lmao! Does this sound familiar or what? :lol:

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=101092) thread will answer all your questions.

manker
08-31-2005, 06:12 PM
lmao! Does this sound familiar or what? :lol:

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=101092) thread will answer all your questions.Wtf, this is a totally different problem. He already knows how to convert it and has done so. He also knows how to burn the .vob, .bup and .ifo files with Nero - it's just not working.

The screenshot indicates to me that he's done everything correctly yet Nero is telling him that it's failing to reallocate the files. I don't have the slightest idea what's wrong there and reading your thread won't help a bit.

===

In this case, I think I'd delete the files in the screenshot and invest another 45 minutes to reconvert the .avi with WinAVI and try again to burn it with Nero.

accat13
08-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Well I think you may have an inconsistency with one of the dvd files,nero doesn't like it... I read this on another forum,try it.....

"Originally Posted by tom2much
I too get the same error in Nero "dvd files reallocation failed....."
after reading some posts, I tried the following (and it worked):

- I deleted or otherwise removed ALL files from VIDEO_TS folder
except the actual movie files (*.VOB)

- I downloaded, unzipped and ran IFOEDIT, then clicked on
"Create IFO" button, and pointed to the first VTS_01_1.VOB file.

- after a few minutes IFOEDIT examined the whole folder and created
4 new files (two IFOs and two BUPs)

After this Nero burned this DVD without an error.

hope this helps someone"

Good Luck