09-01-2005, 10:52 AM
saw this last night,good little film if you like thrillers

ferdinand
09-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Or if you like cillian murphy!

Busyman
09-03-2005, 08:01 PM
saw this last night,good little film if you like thrillers
I'm going to see it tonight (even though I got some sort DVD bootleg of it, don't know the quality) at the drive-in along with

Madagascar
Transporter 2
Cinderella Man
and Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

express98
09-03-2005, 08:15 PM
dont bother mate its crap ..........good copys flying around on the net but the movie is crap

Busyman
09-03-2005, 08:21 PM
dont bother mate its crap ..........good copys flying around on the net but the movie is crap
Hey I'm seeing 5 movies in one night. (actually I will probably sleep on Cinderella Man)

express98
09-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey I'm seeing 5 movies in one night. (actually I will probably sleep on Cinderella Man)
lol hope not just got cinderella man for the wife just off to watch it

Busyman
09-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Looks like I'm going to a party tonight....

Drive-in tomorrow night.

Tell me how Cinderella Man is will you?

express98
09-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Looks like I'm going to a party tonight....

Drive-in tomorrow night.

Tell me how Cinderella Man is will you?
not a bad movie think rocky and u get the idea of the movie

Gripper
09-04-2005, 12:05 PM
How so,did you think the acting was bad,the storyline bad or what,I thought it had good acting,not a bad plot,it was a fun way to pass an hour and a half,just bugs me when people just say it's crap with no sort of explanation :angry:

Alien5
09-05-2005, 09:28 PM
i was so dissapointed with this film, it wasnt even scary, if you want to see a woman being stalked on a plane for an hour then this is your kinda film, totally bad acting aswell

ApacNTS
09-06-2005, 12:26 AM
i'd say quite the opposite, i enjoyed the movie, it wasnt the best mind you and the plot is very very played out. but still liked how it was done. the plane scene was dragged on quite a bit more than it should have been, and it's funny how everyone goes gta near the end of movies now. father wasnt well played. but it was nice to see the other guy who played the scarecrow ina new role, he shoulda turned down scarecrow, he did it no justice, with his pale skin and uber huge lips he looked like a clown more than anything, and no he couldnt play the joker either. if your one who is into "feminine heriones, beating the evil evil guys who must all hate women" then this is for you. lately it seems that's all hollywood has.

Busyman
09-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Movie was ok but the airplane part was wayyyyy too long and boring.

I was at the drive-in watching and when you super comfortable in a reclined seat, it doesn't make for good viewing to have...you know....long boring parts.

That guy is weird looking fella. Friggin' androgynous. :sick:

Transporter 2 was much more entertaining albeit somewhat unbelievable. :ermm:

express98
09-06-2005, 02:12 PM
How so,did you think the acting was bad,the storyline bad or what,I thought it had good acting,not a bad plot,it was a fun way to pass an hour and a half,just bugs me when people just say it's crap with no sort of explanation :angry:
here i go it started ok then it just got unbeliveable,like why were they after killin the guy in the hotel?????,who were the people after killin him????,no explaination,on the plane in this day and after whats happened around the world,its funny a kid had a idea something was wrong but the hostesses,were clueless like when the big women gets knocked out or killed,funny nobody noticed or maybe cared ..............

Gripper
09-06-2005, 04:16 PM
The guy in the hotel was a big nob in the Home Defence,anti-terrorist thing I think,the lady with the book must have just fallen asleep as she was ok later in the film
well I'll give it 7/10 :)

express98
09-06-2005, 06:28 PM
The guy in the hotel was a big nob in the Home Defence,anti-terrorist thing I think,the lady with the book must have just fallen asleep as she was ok later in the film
well I'll give it 7/10 :)
lol my wife agrees with ur score guess not my kind of movie

Peerzy
09-07-2005, 06:04 PM
here i go it started ok then it just got unbeliveable,like why were they after killin the guy in the hotel?????,who were the people after killin him????,no explaination,on the plane in this day and after whats happened around the world,its funny a kid had a idea something was wrong but the hostesses,were clueless like when the big women gets knocked out or killed,funny nobody noticed or maybe cared ..............

So if you were plotting to kill to Tony Blair and you had to do the same as the guy on the airplane did to the women, would you tell her for no apparent reason who you are, why you're doing it, who you're doing it with and so on? Didn't think so.

Also multiple question marks is auto-pilot for cool.

Good movie, think Phone Booth but in a plane for an hour then think 20 minutes of Cellular.