PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court Justice Rehnquist Dies

Busyman
09-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Supreme Court Justice William H. Rehnquist died Saturday at age 80. He died of thyroid cancer.

Now we need another spot to fill. :(

Rat Faced
09-04-2005, 08:55 PM
William Rehnquist (http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20050904/cm_thenation/319805)

For the majority who haven't a clue who he is...

GepperRankins
09-04-2005, 09:00 PM
i heard he was a baby eater

Rat Faced
09-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Only if they belonged to blacks or democrats..

peat moss
09-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Time for new blood ,maybe a woman appointee ?

lynx
09-05-2005, 01:33 AM
He'll be sadly missed.

But only by those with new sights on their rifles.

Ironic, huh?

GepperRankins
09-05-2005, 02:53 AM
Supreme Court Justice William H. Rehnquist died Saturday at age 80. He died of thyroid cancer.

Now we need another spot to fill. :(
sorry to be a manker, but shouldn't that be "now we have another spot to fill" or "now we need to fill another spot"or are you hoping more baby eaters die? :happy:

j2k4
09-05-2005, 08:16 PM
He'll be sadly missed.

But only by those with new sights on their rifles.

Ironic, huh?

Indeed, the irony is so great as to have totally obscured your point, which was? :huh:

GepperRankins
09-05-2005, 08:53 PM
don't think it's ironic that the only people who miss him will wannabe assassins. i suppose it could be ironic that somone tries to kill a dead man :unsure:

point is he was a baby eater and ten out of ten hippies won't miss him

Everose
09-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Want to be assassins? Baby eater? Hippies won't miss him? Please explain how you got to these conclusions.

Formula1
09-05-2005, 09:36 PM
aah, he was a conservative....

Everose
09-05-2005, 09:47 PM
:O oh my. a conservative....

I would probably be considered a conservative by the majority of this board. However, I am considered very liberal for where I live. (probably a bit radical if truth were told)

Does that make me a babyeater and a want to be assassin on this board? Am I something hippies should hate?

What percentages did you allow this man?

Who decides who is what and what box they fit in? :lol: Take me to your leader!!!! I want to discuss this.

Cheese
09-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Good.

Rat Faced
09-06-2005, 09:12 PM
This "Conservative" would have made musolini look like a screaming Hippy though.. :unsure:

I wouldnt class you as a "Conservative" Everose, you have a social consiance...

..conservative in some things maybe. :P

j2k4
09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
This "Conservative" would have made musolini look like a screaming Hippy though.. :unsure:

Oh, come now, Rat.

I haven't eaten a baby in many moons, but you don't cut me any slack.

I think you're just sweet on our 'Rose... :P

Everose
09-06-2005, 10:55 PM

Oh, come now, Rat.

I haven't eaten a baby in many moons, but you don't cut me any slack.

I think you're just sweet on our 'Rose... :P

More like he is scared of me. ;) I am not exactly always predictable and I could be a closet 'baby eater', although for the life of me, I still haven't figured that one out and I am serious. :01:

Santa
09-06-2005, 11:05 PM
what i found strange was that on the day he died the us lowered their flags to half mast
in the meanwhile in another part of the country....

Everose
09-06-2005, 11:15 PM
what i found strange was that on the day he died the us lowered their flags to half mast

Yes, when we were notified today to lower our flags, I assumed it was due to the disaster. I was not comfortable with the situation. I, for one, looked at the lowered flags and thought of my countrymen.

j2k4
09-07-2005, 01:58 AM

We have established flag etiquette for such occasions as the death of a Chief Justice, among others.

There is no mention of natural disaster in the body of flag procedures, although the President may dictate that an observance is appropriate.

That Bush had not thought of this before Katrina hit goes into the negative ledger with everything else.

Grounds for impeachment, maybe?

Busyman
09-07-2005, 02:13 AM

We have established flag etiquette for such occasions as the death of a Chief Justice, among others.

There is no mention of natural disaster in the body of flag procedures, although the President may dictate that an observance is appropriate.

That Bush had not thought of this before Katrina hit goes into the negative ledger with everything else.

Add a glass of water 'cause man, that was dry. :dry:

peat moss
09-07-2005, 02:28 AM
To be honest never heard of him before this , John Roberts I mean . Now all the shit is coming out ,whats the deal with the half eaten french fry ?

http://news.zdnet.com/Chief+justice+nominee+carries+slim+record+on+tech/2100-9588_22-5851480.html?part=netscape-zdnet&tag=mynetscape&subj=technews

Sorry I did say before but they need another woman in there.

Everose
09-07-2005, 02:34 AM
I agree. I read of a contender in Colorado, but I cannot remember her name.

GepperRankins
09-07-2005, 02:39 AM

yeah really funny. i'm sick of bitches nitpicking about 10,000 dead americans too :dry:

peat moss
09-07-2005, 02:40 AM
I agree. I read of a contender in Colorado, but I cannot remember her name.

And the other lady Sandra Day O'connor is leaving no ? So they only have two now right, that seems weird . They would be down to one , thats BS . Love to see Hillary Clinton in there , did I just say that ? :O

Everose
09-07-2005, 02:42 AM
Oh my. I hope not, Peat, but then each to his own. :D

peat moss
09-07-2005, 02:45 AM
Oh my. I hope not, Peat, but then each to his own. :D

Ah shake it up a bit, the old mans club ,they should have to retire at 65 like the rest of us . :)

Can't you picture it tho bunch of old farts drooling and napping when the big vote comes . More worried about their fucking lunch .

j2k4
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM

yeah really funny. i'm sick of bitches nitpicking about 10,000 dead americans too :dry:

The only nit-picker here is you, Dave.

You don't know the first thing about Rehnquist or the Supreme Court, or for that matter, the debacle on the Gulf of Mexico, which makes your own nit-picking so irksome; it is not only petty and disgusting, it is born of google-ignorance.