PDA

View Full Version : Norton Parental Controls

Madcat
04-14-2003, 12:48 AM
is there a way to get rid of the admin password like with the content advisor one with internet explorer if you know how PLEASE tell me, or give me a site with it

THANK YOU
Madcat

DetectionDenied
04-14-2003, 01:12 AM
If your just using Internet Explorer, why not download a different browser? Something like Opera or Netscape, use different code than IE thusfore the parental options on IE are useless...
If your parents are using a external program, like NetNanny or some shit like that... Then, go CTRL + ALT + DEL, scroll down the processing tab, and find some obscure things... it will have a .exe filename after it. Experiment with that. It should work...

Madcat
04-14-2003, 02:04 AM
um its norton internet security, its a pain in the ass :blink: and its not my parents its my aunt!! my grandparents and mom dont even want it on there becuase it effects them 2

v_Virus_v
04-14-2003, 07:00 AM
LOL :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry i could not help it :P

the-ninja69
04-14-2003, 10:55 AM
I think if u try to uninstall it, it gives you the choice to change password if im not mistaken. One time I forgot the password to my Norton Personal Firewall 2003. So then I decided to uninstall but then it gave me the option to change password.

So then you can out your own controls.

Muhahhahah

JaVnI
04-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Isnt there somethin better than norton antivirus? I always get problems

Madcat
04-14-2003, 04:24 PM
lol i fixed it i just got a program off of the symantec website and it allows you to uninstall it and all i had to do was install it again
thanks for ur help
Madcat