09-07-2005, 12:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/gemby/blokes/tom-welling.jpg

i think this picture really shows off his umm personality ....:wub:

ziggyjuarez
09-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Your into guys? :lol:

Barbarossa
09-07-2005, 12:41 PM
I used to watch smallville on C4 on sundays but it's not on now although I know its on E4 but that confuses me because I don't know if I've missed any episodes so rather than confuse myself any further and watch it on E4 possibly out of sequence or with big gaps in my watching experience I'll wait and hope it comes back to C4 on sundays again after the cricket season is over, but I'm not holding my breath because some stuff that used to be on C4 is now only being shown on E4 in the future ho hum anyway....

manker
09-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I used to watch smallville on C4 on sundays but it's not on now although I know its on E4 but that confuses me because I don't know if I've missed any episodes so rather than confuse myself any further and watch it on E4 possibly out of sequence or with big gaps in my watching experience I'll wait and hope it comes back to C4 on sundays again after the cricket season is over, but I'm not holding my breath because some stuff that used to be on C4 is now only being shown on E4 in the future ho hum anyway....Have you taken amphetamines.

Gemby!
09-07-2005, 12:43 PM

i see you are too :lol:

Gemby!
09-07-2005, 12:43 PM
I used to watch smallville on C4 on sundays but it's not on now although I know its on E4 but that confuses me because I don't know if I've missed any episodes so rather than confuse myself any further and watch it on E4 possibly out of sequence or with big gaps in my watching experience I'll wait and hope it comes back to C4 on sundays again after the cricket season is over, but I'm not holding my breath because some stuff that used to be on C4 is now only being shown on E4 in the future ho hum anyway....Have you taken amphetamines.

i think so :happy:

ziggyjuarez
09-07-2005, 12:48 PM

i see you are too :lol:
I did like his eye color:mellow:

Gemby!
09-07-2005, 12:50 PM
are his eyes hazel ???

Jon L. Obscene
09-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Is he cold? :unsure:

Jonno :cool:

Barbarossa
09-07-2005, 12:53 PM

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ho hum anyway... :snooty:

Jon L. Obscene
09-07-2005, 12:55 PM
no no no no no no no no no no.......yes :01:

Jonno :cool:

ziggyjuarez
09-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Cold is the new cool.Women love cold nipples.

sArA
09-07-2005, 01:12 PM

I assume this information is from Googlesque type research and not borne out of any 'personal' experience.....

Gripper
09-07-2005, 03:46 PM
He's high on the smell of freshly laid carpets,its the glue you know :happy:

Mr. Mulder
09-07-2005, 06:12 PM
more like tom smelling :snooty:

Gemby!
09-08-2005, 08:47 AM

I assume this information is from Googlesque type research and not borne out of any 'personal' experience.....

you say that like he isnt a girl with feelings ...:cry:

@ mulder - :lol: :lol: :lol: take that back before i kill you :lol: :lol: *lighten up threat with smileys *

ziggyjuarez
09-08-2005, 11:12 AM

you say that like he isnt a girl with feelings ...:cry:

Im a shexy man :01:

Gemby!
09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
:lol: your funny :lol: