PDA

View Full Version : "Over There"

Smith
09-07-2005, 08:37 PM
I saw this show last night and i was extreamly disapointed. All it was, was a total death match. All through the show it was just non stop killing, and the over-dramatic deaths for the iraqis didnt help it any.

It makes the US soldiers look like mass murders. Now i dont support the war, and i dont support this show, it was just non stop carnage.

cpt_azad
09-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Ya, I was gonna make a thread about it yesterday after watching it on the History channel. It had no story and I was expecting more from Steven Bochco.

That one part where that iraqi gets his top half obliterated by that m203 was pretty damn sick, the legs kept walking after the upper half got blown away, that really made me go whoa, and then I realized that's all this show is, guts and gore.

Busyman
09-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Damn you guys are late. The show is on it's mmm maybe 7th episode.

The show you watched had carnage but other are not like that.

All the new shows are talked about in this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t66497.html) thread. Most of those shows have torrents for them. :ermm:

cpt_azad
09-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Well I'm terribly sorry that Canada doesn't broadcast shows in "synch" with America :( . I'm downloading the torrents as I type, but the speeds are horrible, I'm talking like 2kb/s (wtf, that's the new "low" record for me on Bitcomet).

Busyman
09-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Well I'm terribly sorry that Canada doesn't broadcast shows in "synch" with America :( .
Well...you should be. :snooty:

cpt_azad
09-08-2005, 10:37 PM
I apologize on behalf of all Canadians (except for Rossco, he can do that himself :) ).

ApacNTS
09-08-2005, 11:57 PM
meant to see this show but forgot all about it. wouldnt mind seeing a guy blown in half. did like that teaser where the guy was like "put the fear out your mind, it's killing time" then it cuts to a lil kid and the guy is torn over shooting

SpecialAgentPunk
09-10-2005, 08:42 AM
first episode was really really lame. I didn't know people made TV shows that bad anymore.

GepperRankins
09-11-2005, 09:23 PM
so cliche and boring. does it get any better after ep1?