PDA

View Full Version : Idea for earning money

Jon L. Obscene
09-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Well I remember seeing a prog on tv where this hacker guy would hack a corperate site then they would contact him to fix it, no one knows who he is so he makes a fortune.
Well I can't do that but..........

I thought if I go round peoples houses and knock down a wall or break their door, then I could knock on the door and say "Your wall has been knocked down, I can rebuild it for you for a good price"

Or I could make a fake ID card and go into peoples houses as a "PC Health checker" , delete something from sys32 or registry or put a bug in puter then tell them it needs to be taken away to be fixed.

What you think? it's creating work :01:

Jonno :cool:

ziggyjuarez
09-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Its easyer to mug them cold harted in the street right?

Santa
09-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Technique 2
Go down street - stick knife into car wheels
hang around
when owners come - offer them to fix their tires.

goldentip - you'll need to sharpen the knife occasionally cause it gets worn down quite fast.

manker
09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
How does one fix slashed tyres :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
09-08-2005, 01:10 PM
sticky tape :01: and chewed chewing gum :D

crazy_billy_bats
09-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Well I remember seeing a prog on tv where this hacker guy would hack a corperate site then they would contact him to fix it, no one knows who he is so he makes a fortune.

I thought if I go round peoples houses and knock down a wall or break their door, then I could knock on the door and say "Your wall has been knocked down, I can rebuild it for you for a good price"

Or I could make a fake ID card and go into peoples houses as a "PC Health checker" , delete something from sys32 or registry or put a bug in puter then tell them it needs to be taken away to be fixed.

Dont be silly.

Gripper
09-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Jon l Con,interesting idea needs work:)

Santa
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM

you missed one item - don't forget to blame it on the village idiot

I remember you did thisconcerning a shed full of liqour and it worked perfectly http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/shifty.gif