PDA

View Full Version : Spaghetti

GepperRankins
09-12-2005, 07:14 AM
i just put an old soundcard in my PC so i can use 5.1 sound, line-in and mic at the same time without forking out £3 or whatever for an extra backpanel for my onboard sound. i sort of achieved something i've never seen before, every PCI slot used - one and a half blocked by my graphics card, half used by USB back panel, TV card, ethernet card, sound card.

anyway, my stupid point. how many wires you have coming out of your PC?

i have
-USB lead for camera/n-gage
-USB keyboard
-USB modem
-USB scanner
-printer port to playstation pad adapter
-PS2 mouse
-3 into 1, 6 channel audio lead
-composite into TV card
-mic
-TV sound into auxiliary
-VGA monitor
-DVI>VGA lead to projector
-cat5 network cable
-IEC lead
:01:

why did i think this was a good topic? sleep depravation sucks ass

and to top it off i can't work out how to get input from one soundcard onto the output of another. bet it's not even possible is it :shutup:

lynx
09-12-2005, 07:45 AM
how many wires you have coming out of your PC?
None, mine all go into my PC. :P

and to top it off i can't work out how to get input from one soundcard onto the output of another. bet it's not even possible is it :shutup:
Dunno, but it sounds :pinch: unlikely.

Edit: Anyway, not only have I not had any sleep, I've been to the airport and back too. :01:

GepperRankins
09-12-2005, 07:50 AM
don't think i need to actually :rolleyes: unless i wanna hear myself over the microphone but that's usually something to avoid :ermm:

now if i could work out what the back panel pins are on the onboard sound i could link my TV card directly using on of them wires that connects CD players to soundcards. maybe :unsure: