PDA

View Full Version : should i buy guildwars today?

GepperRankins
09-13-2005, 09:14 AM
i can't really afford it but i do need it

manker
09-13-2005, 09:33 AM
You still haven't gone to that agency yet :dry:

GepperRankins
09-13-2005, 09:38 AM
i laughed out loud but i feel guilty. shit :dry:

there be two within a few metres of each other. should i phone first or just walk in?

manker
09-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Just walk in, I don't think there is any need to make appointments.

I went to one before - it's like the job centre for people who can't be arsed pissing about :01:

Cheese
09-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Agency first, then guilt free Guild War.

GepperRankins
09-13-2005, 10:08 AM
how many peices of ID do i need? i got my drivers license here but dunno where my birth certificate is

manker
09-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Not sure, that should do tho'.

Hrm, maybe take another bit of ID, just to be sure :unsure:

Guillaume
09-13-2005, 01:19 PM
What agency? What's Guildwars? :nosybastard:

GepperRankins
09-13-2005, 02:43 PM
i spent ages walking round to find one employment agency shut down or something (maybe just really well hidden but that would make me look bad) and when i found the other one, i went up to reception and told them what i wanted and they gave me a card with an email address and said just send us your CV and we'll put you on the list :fist:

then i went in search of guild wars the PC mmorpg with no subscription costs. i tried the two games shops in ponty and both had sold out. i checked tesco, argos, whsmith and woolworths and none had it, so cycled onto freeport and they were doing building work so i had to walk with my bike round the mall (everyone was like :dry: i hate those bastards). i went into GAME and asked if they had it, they did but not the case. so after three of us spending 10 minutes checking behind every game case in the shop they decided someone must have nicked it. i got it anyway 20% off :01:

sleep depravation really fucked with me on the way back and a can of coke and a can of red bull couldn't help me. i nearly got run over three times that i'm aware of because i just forgot to look where i was going. i think i'm gonna need some kip before i install this :sleep:

stupid BBcode