PDA

View Full Version : I am teh banned from skool

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Suspended for scratching a boy's face and telling a teacher to shut up. Damn. :unsure:

ziggyjuarez
09-13-2005, 10:41 PM
I killed a man once...

sArA
09-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Why did you scratch his face?

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 10:42 PM
He was kicking me.

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 10:44 PM
And Ziggy - no you didn't.

Alien5
09-13-2005, 10:46 PM
He was kicking me.

you know what that means dont you..he loves you

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 10:52 PM
I doubt that unless half the bloody school is in love with me.

manker
09-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Seems harsh.

ziggyjuarez
09-13-2005, 10:54 PM
He was kicking me.

you know what that means dont you..he loves you
Oooooooohw look whos gota boyfriend oooooowh :kiss:

sArA
09-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Sorry you are having a rough time SGG :(

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Jealous?

ziggyjuarez
09-13-2005, 10:58 PM
undecided :mellow:

Guillaume
09-13-2005, 11:04 PM
It's only temporary, I hope. :unsure:

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 11:06 PM
As long as I apologise and my parents sign something agreeing that it's my entire fault.

It's a practice in humiliation, not education.

Guillaume
09-13-2005, 11:11 PM
That's harsh.
Can't you prove he's the aggressor?

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 11:16 PM
As far as the school concern I'm the blame receptor. When the situation involves me everyone else becomes and innocent bystander or victim. In short, they hate me.

He lied, saying someone "pushed" him into me. I don't understand how being pushed causes your feet two strike viciously and the person in front’s ankles...three times in a row.

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-13-2005, 11:17 PM
undecided :mellow:

That's a Dir en grey song. :blushing:

Alien5
09-13-2005, 11:19 PM
As far as the school concern I'm the blame receptor. When the situation involves me everyone else becomes and innocent bystander or victim. In short, they hate me.

He lied, saying someone "pushed" him into me. I don't understand how being pushed causes your feet two strike viciously and the person in front’s ankles...three times in a row.

i would tell your parents you were being bullied, then get them to beleve your side of the story, they should tell the school that it wasn't your fault.

Guillaume
09-13-2005, 11:21 PM

Can't you change schools? Find one that's not filled to the brim with c*nts?
You deserve better than the one you're in, methinks.

ziggyjuarez
09-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Join a gang.Or if your school doesnt have a gang,then start one.Seriously you cant hope the government will protect you mang.

That's a Dir en grey song.
is it now boah

DarthInsinuate
09-13-2005, 11:23 PM
next time you should break the guy's nose, you won't get in trouble because no one wants to admit having their nose broken by a bloke dressed as a girl

if you can't prove that guy was kicking you, can they prove you scratched them? just say someone pushed your claws into him

missie
09-13-2005, 11:26 PM
You're having a really crappy year, hope it gets better for you soon. :unsure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/wabbitgrrl.jpg

tesco
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
I doubt that unless half the bloody school is in love with me.
That's not nice.

Half the school kicks you? :cry:

JPaul
09-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Suspended for scratching a boy's face and telling a teacher to shut up. Damn. :unsure:
Was there perhaps a wee bit more to it than you described above.

S!X
09-13-2005, 11:48 PM

Sounds kinky.

DarthInsinuate
09-13-2005, 11:57 PM
sandwichbagging sounds kinky :naughty:

i'm not sure about the kinkyness of SGG's situation :mellow:

maebach
09-14-2005, 01:52 AM
PMS? :unsure:

thewizeard
09-14-2005, 07:51 AM
As long as I apologise and my parents sign something agreeing that it's my entire fault.

It's a practice in humiliation, not education.

..and that is whether you believe it or not, a practice in education...

Barbarossa
09-14-2005, 09:10 AM
I'd like a Big Mac and fries please!

Gripper
09-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Good on ya girl,don't let any fucker bully you,have you any bruises to back up you're story or witnesses,sounds like victamization just 'cause you like to be different,unfortunately you'll run in to dickheads like this all your life,chin up girl you got your friends here:)

ziggyjuarez
09-14-2005, 04:57 PM
If it makes you feel better i got drop'd from school liek and hour ago.

Gripper
09-14-2005, 05:05 PM
What you mean you went, and they banned you Robs,or they banned you 'cause you hadn't been going.

ziggyjuarez
09-14-2005, 05:08 PM
The program i was in is over.I guess i sign up for something else.I hope i can go to a normal school for awhile.Aleast untill i go to this job program later this month.Eveythings good.

Biggles
09-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh joy! Another trip to the school. :ermm:

Whilst I am sure that the kicking was not accidental I seem singularly unable to persuade SGG that the nuclear option is not first recourse on every single occasion of bullying.

I think it would be fair to say that not all the school hates her ... but she is not the Headies favourite that is for sure. However, last time we were there he assured us bullying was not a problem at his school and since has been defending the school in the local paper following police involvement on bullying matters (unrelated to SGG thankfully).

Hey Ho!

ahctlucabbuS
09-14-2005, 07:04 PM
It seems to me the principal flunked his reality check.

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-14-2005, 07:20 PM

i would tell your parents you were being bullied, then get them to beleve your side of the story, they should tell the school that it wasn't your fault.

Can we all say "ROFL" here?

My parents know my side of the story and fight for it. Hell, my psychologist knows my side of the story and fights for it but the school's having none of it, they couldn't care less. In seconds year I was bullied so bad my hair fell out and they didn't care, bullying happens and I can't expects them to do anything about it.

Don’t worry rossco, when your used to something it doesn’t seem so bad.

brotherdoobie
09-14-2005, 07:47 PM

Can we all say "ROFL" here?

My parents know my side of the story and fight for it. Hell, my psychologist knows my side of the story and fights for it but the school's having none of it, they couldn't care less. In seconds year I was bullied so bad my hair fell out and they didn't care, bullying happens and I can't expects them to do anything about it.

Don’t worry rossco, when your used to something it doesn’t seem so bad.

Les, Is there any alternative? Surely, this is not the only school in
the area? It seems your daughters in dire straights.

SGG, It sounds like your having a horrible time. I don't like the tone
of your post, it sounds like apathy has set in.

I know you're too strong of a woman to let that happen.
Right?...:01:

Peace Paul

Rat Faced
09-14-2005, 07:52 PM

Whilst I am sure that the kicking was not accidental I seem singularly unable to persuade SGG that the nuclear option is not first recourse on every single occasion of bullying.

I think it would be fair to say that not all the school hates her ... but she is not the Headies favourite that is for sure. However, last time we were there he assured us bullying was not a problem at his school and since has been defending the school in the local paper following police involvement on bullying matters (unrelated to SGG thankfully).

Hey Ho!

Get 3 kids together and you have a bullying problem at some point in most cases.

That head shouldnt be in the post with that attitude.

I found the threat of legal action against my sons headteacher.. not the school, her personaly after similar comments and refusal to do anything, changed her attitude no end.

They sometimes need to be reminded of the legal duty of care that they have.

Smith
09-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Your school sounds really bad, can you not transfer to another one or has that already been awnsered :unsure:

School sux

Spider_dude
09-15-2005, 12:22 PM
i agree with ratty. nice post.

SpatulaGeekGirl
09-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Les, Is there any alternative? Surely, this is not the only school in
the area? It seems your daughters in dire straights.

Peace Paul

There are a few other high schools around but they're all a lot worse than the one I'm in at the moment. In Ardrossen Academy they set fire to things and beat people up 'til they're bloody, it's mostly social and psychological in my current school and that's what I'm used to.

Santa
09-15-2005, 03:36 PM
get through this part in any way you can with flying colours

later those colours will shine but the shit will be harder so youll be prepared.

Biggles
09-15-2005, 06:27 PM

Hey Ho!

Get 3 kids together and you have a bullying problem at some point in most cases.

That head shouldnt be in the post with that attitude.

I found the threat of legal action against my sons headteacher.. not the school, her personaly after similar comments and refusal to do anything, changed her attitude no end.

They sometimes need to be reminded of the legal duty of care that they have.

The visit went much better than anticipated and she is back at school. :01: There appears to be a change afoot in the school and some positive steps are going to be taken. Not sure how it will pan out but here is hoping we can get her through her Standard Grades, thereafter we can deal with things like Highers and College as they arise.

Her school, academically, is one of the best but I think the increase in bullying and Nedism/Chavism generally has caught them out a tad. Kids are cruel and, like crows who pull out the feathers of crows with white feathers, kids tend to pull to pieces anyone who is "different". SGG only really does "different" ... not different being a bit of a mystery to her.

Can I just thank everyone who has wished her well ... it means a lot to her to have people who not only just accept her as she is but can see that there is a fun human being in there too.

Guillaume
09-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Give 'em hell SGG! :01:

Just don't get caught.

Rat Faced
09-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Can I just thank everyone who has wished her well ... it means a lot to her to have people who not only just accept her as she is but can see that there is a fun human being in there too.

Pfft,

She can give as good as she gets in here (and probably in school by the sounds of it :ph34r: )... she's also tallented and, just occasionally, forgets herself and shows how much fun she can be.

:P

Wolfmight
09-15-2005, 09:06 PM
I see those two happen in kindergarden everyday. Timeout, Pink Slip, Phonecall home, Suspension, then a law suit for telling someone to shut-up and giving them a tiny scratch on their cheek! HAH! Popinjay Society if you ask me. Presidents commiting rape and getting away with it, whilst scratchers are arrested. What happened to the organization?

hehe, same goes for "school advice".
They tell you not to say bad words, and every single students grows up with a potty mouth (hah, i remember that one)! It's nutts I say.

*a man shakes president bush's hand*
Bush: Ah..Ow! Your fingaar nail caught my flesh! How dare you insult me! I'm the damn president of the you nighted stays.
Man: You mean States?
Bush: I don't like your attitude fellow citizen!
Man: Sir, it was a....
Bush: DONT SIR ME!
Man: But But!
Bush: No, I don't care for Anal Sex at this time.
Bush: Ladies! Take him away!

Gemby!
09-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Can't you change schools? Find one that's not filled to the brim with c*nts?
You deserve better than the one you're in, methinks.

i think that all highschools are filled to the brim with c*nts. its a universal thing.