PDA

View Full Version : Where you ever a Boy/Girlscout?

Santa
09-18-2005, 08:28 PM
just saw a few of them on the streets

i cant remember what they are called in england

In order to get one important meritbadge i had to sing the american anthem - this was in spain and i come originally come from NL & 50% of the people where not american wtf? I had to argue with them - i didnt get the badge.

but had some interesting experiences running around mountains "surviving"

in after thought even though it is has its healthy points - it is quit a fascistic concept.

http://www.blueridgecouncil.org/images/uni_bsa.jpg

enoughfakefiles
09-18-2005, 08:32 PM
i cant remember what they are called in england

Boyscouts. :D

Gripper
09-18-2005, 08:33 PM
and gorlguides,I was one for a while til the bastards found me out:(]

Boys wear beige and grey i think,girlguides wear blue i tink

Santa
09-18-2005, 08:34 PM
no dont they wear blue suits over there or something?

Spider_dude
09-18-2005, 08:40 PM
thats some protestant thing, the boys brigade, i wasnt allowed to join cos i was a catholic.

Rat Faced
09-18-2005, 08:41 PM
I was a scout a loooong time ago...

enoughfakefiles
09-18-2005, 08:42 PM

For which football club. :rolleyes:

Gripper
Kemosabie :01:

Smith
I was when i lived in toronto, but them we moved and i never bothered taling it up again.

DarthInsinuate
09-18-2005, 08:47 PM
i wanted to be a boy scout when i was about 16, after watching The Last Boy Scout

Busyman
09-18-2005, 09:32 PM
I was a Cub Scout then a Boy Scout.

Yes there was a scout troop in the hood.

Alot of the folks that were in it are dead now. :(

They got older, started selling crack, and were killed onE way or another.

The scout master, though, had 4 boys and they are all fine. I still see them from time to time.

When we went on excursions, I remember our troop being the only "all-black" one there.

Cub Scouts uniforms were dark blue with a yellow kerchief around the neck.

Between Cub Scout and Boy Scout there was a different name but I hated it 'cause it sounded very gay.

Spider_dude
09-18-2005, 09:49 PM
wasnt it beaver scouts?

also when did you finally leave ganton cj?

callum
09-18-2005, 10:20 PM
wasnt it beaver scouts?

the beavers were catholics, i think. you could have joined them. the buggers always tried to get me to join up when i went down to pee in the holy water.
anchor boys and boys brigade were more picky though.

missie
09-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Brownie.
Girl Guide.
Ballerina/Tap Dancer.
Army Cadets.
Sea Cadets.

nerd. :sadwalk:

Guillaume
09-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Brownie.
Girl Guide.
Ballerina/Tap Dancer.
Army Cadets.
Sea Cadets.

nerd. :sadwalk:
/points and laughs. :P

Went to the boy scouts once. Got bored to tears after the second canticle, never went back.

Jon L. Obscene
09-18-2005, 11:28 PM
I wanted to be in the scouts, but after the Knife and rope incident they said it would be best if I found something else to do, aparently I was special :)

Jonno :cool:

sArA
09-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Brownie for a week....didn't like it..

Girl Guide for 2 years, still have the uniform with me badges on :blushing:

Cheese
09-18-2005, 11:40 PM
Scouts.

silent h3ro
09-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Neither.

tesco
09-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Nope.

Busyman
09-19-2005, 01:00 AM
wasnt it beaver scouts?

:huh:

sparsely
09-19-2005, 01:04 AM
i was a boy scout from the time i was pretty young till i was about 16 :o :P :blushing:

Skiz
09-19-2005, 01:09 AM
I was a boy scout once, but I was kicked out for eating a brownie. :shifty:

Busyman
09-19-2005, 01:45 AM
I was a boy scout once, but I was kicked out for eating a brownie. :shifty:
Racist bastards!!! :angry:

Helghast004
09-19-2005, 02:34 AM
I never wanted to join the Boy Scouts.

I did sign up for the US Naval Sea Cadets though...ah yes good times.

Gemby!
09-20-2005, 12:40 PM
i joined nothing !! :01:

mwahahahaha

no embarrassing memories for me ! well not from being in the brownies anyway ....

manker
09-20-2005, 12:41 PM
I was never in the Scouts.

I got my brown wings tho'.

JPaul
09-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Neither, I have no truck with para-military organisations.

manker
09-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Neither, I have no truck with para-military organisations.That wasn't a consideration for me, at such a tender age.

I just thought 'Bob-a-job' week sounded well dodgy :ermm:

JPaul
09-20-2005, 03:43 PM
http://www.btinternet.com/~jimperkins/BAJ59.jpg

lee551
09-20-2005, 03:50 PM
eagle scout here. :cool:

it gave me tons of fun memories because lots of my close friends were also in it. we made it fun; we brought some things on our campouts that were naughty. :naughty:

anyone scouts live in central/northern minnesota? i went to camp wilderness there many a year.

manker
09-20-2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.btinternet.com/~jimperkins/BAJ59.jpg

This is how I imagined it.

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/7388/baj595ad.jpg

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/816/dabs5sy.gif

Busyman
09-20-2005, 04:14 PM
it gave me tons of fun memories because lots of my close friends were also in it. we made it fun; we brought some things on our campouts that were naughty. :naughty:
:unsure:

manker
09-20-2005, 04:16 PM
:unsure:I was a bit unsure about that too ... it's still an all-boys thing in the US too, isn't it :ermm:

Busyman
09-20-2005, 04:17 PM
:unsure:I was a bit unsure about that too ... it's still an all-boys thing in the US too, isn't it :ermm:
Hence the name....

manker
09-20-2005, 04:18 PM
I was a bit unsure about that too ... it's still an all-boys thing in the US too, isn't it :ermm:
Hence the name....Eagle scouts.

Doesn't seem very gender specific altho' I suppose the eagle is a symbol of male bullshit bravado in some countries.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Hence the name....Eagle scouts.

Doesn't seem very gender specific altho' I suppose the eagle is a symbol of male bullshit bravado in some countries.
:blink:

Boy Scouts are gender specific. What's wrong with you?

Hmmmmm.....

Look manker...I know you were up all night stressing that the board was down, and so you are not quite on full par today, but please try and make sense.

manker
09-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Eagle scouts.

Hmmmmm.....

Look manker...I know you were up all night stressing that the board was down, and so you are not quite on full par today, but please try and make sense.He said Eagle Scouts (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1133928&postcount=31).

I don't know what they are and wondered if they were gender specific.

You really should read stuff when it's in context. It's only a suggestion but one I think you'll benefit greatly from.

JPaul
09-20-2005, 04:49 PM
It's only a suggestion but one I think you'll benefit greatly from.
:sick:

Busyman
09-20-2005, 07:31 PM

Hmmmmm.....

Look manker...I know you were up all night stressing that the board was down, and so you are not quite on full par today, but please try and make sense.He said Eagle Scouts (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1133928&postcount=31).

You really should read stuff when it's in context. It's only a suggestion but one I think you'll benefit greatly from.

You, who googles everything, wondered what an Eagle Scout is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then why'd you ask if it was all-boys.....in the U.S also?

bULl :shit: :wacko:

So your suggestion was little late. :ermm: Read Sara's. I think you'll benefit GREATLY.

GepperRankins
09-20-2005, 07:47 PM

Hmmmmm.....

He said Eagle Scouts (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1133928&postcount=31).

So your suggestion was little late. :ermm: Read Sara's. I think you'll benefit GREATLY.
waht!?

Jon L. Obscene
09-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Where you ever a Boy/Girlscout?

Yes.

GepperRankins
09-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Where you ever a Boy/Girlscout?

Yes.

which one?

Jon L. Obscene
09-20-2005, 08:01 PM
I answered the question.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 08:17 PM
I answered the question.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

manker
09-20-2005, 09:07 PM

Hmmmmm.....

He said Eagle Scouts (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1133928&postcount=31).

So your suggestion was little late. :ermm: Read Sara's. I think you'll benefit GREATLY.Well, I wondered if an Eagle Scout was the same as the normal Scouts we have here. Regarding them not being mixed gender.

I take it from your smiley packed menagerie of rhetoric, you're trying to get across in your semi-retarded way that they are, indeed, the same in that respect.

Am I going too fast.

JPaul
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
I answered the question.

Indeed, the question was open.

A proper question would have contained a word like "which".

JPaul
09-20-2005, 10:18 PM

So your suggestion was little late. :ermm: Read Sara's. I think you'll benefit GREATLY.Well, I wondered if an Eagle Scout was the same as the normal Scouts we have here. Regarding them not being mixed gender.

I take it from your smiley packed menagerie of rhetoric, you're trying to get across in your semi-retarded way that they are, indeed, the same in that respect.

Am I going too fast.

You certainly appear to be.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 10:35 PM

Am I going too fast.
Actually you're a little slow. Again...

You, who googles everything, wondered what an Eagle Scout is?
Beside the fact that apparently to you..

:unsure: = "I wonder if Eagle Scouts are of mixed gender" when gender wasn't mentioned. :blink: (= wtf)

manker
09-20-2005, 10:41 PM
He said Eagle Scouts.
(http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1133928&postcount=31)

Am I going too fast.
Actually you're a little slow. Again...

You, who googles everything, wondered what an Eagle Scout is?
Beside the fact that apparently to you..

:unsure: = "I wonder if Eagle Scouts are of mixed gender" when gender wasn't mentioned. :blink: (= wtf)
I wondered if they were mixed gender and asked about it. Is that okay.

You thought I was talking about Boy Scouts. I wasn't.

A normal person would have just said, "Oh ... right you meant Eagle Scouts - they're not mixed gender."

manker
09-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Btw, feck only knows what you're trying to do with your quotes.

lee551
09-20-2005, 10:45 PM

by 'naughty' i meant, like drugs. sorry if that was confusing... :ermm:

manker
09-20-2005, 10:49 PM
I was a bit unsure about that too ... it's still an all-boys thing in the US too, isn't it :ermm:

by 'naughty' i meant, like drugs. sorry if that was confusing... :ermm:S'alrite, man.

I usually use the :naughty: thing if I'm making lewd references. Didn't even think of drugs for some reason :schnauz:

Busyman
09-20-2005, 10:49 PM

It was a joke from the start but who knows how mank got "I wonder if the Eagle Scouts are co-ed" from it. :wacko:

Busyman
09-20-2005, 10:53 PM

A normal person would have just said, "Oh ... right you meant Eagle Scouts - they're not mixed gender."
Damn I actually thought that you, the googlemeister that you are, knew that an Eagle Scout is a Boy Scout.

I just didn't understand how your question of gender even came up from-----> :unsure: ........tbh. :ermm:

manker
09-20-2005, 10:54 PM
It was a joke from the start but who knows how mank got "I wonder if the Eagle Scouts are co-ed" from it. :wacko:I've never heard the term 'Eagle Scouts' and wondered if they were mixed gender.

The reference to naughty stuff and the :naughty: smiley made me think of sex.

Are you really that fucking dense :lol:

^rhetoric

manker
09-20-2005, 10:57 PM

Damn I actually thought that you, the googlemeister that you are, knew that an Eagle Scout is a Boy Scout.

I just didn't understand how your question of gender even came up from-----> :unsure: ........tbh. :ermm:Sorry, Busy. I've never taken an interest in Scouts.

Googlemeister than I apparently am - I certainly don't Google to find out information about - or look at pictures of - Boy Scouts.

Is it something you consider normal :smilie4:

JPaul
09-20-2005, 10:59 PM
I didn't know that an "Eagle Scout" was male only either. One lives and learns.

It is perhaps fortunate that lack of knowledge of the esoteric is not always treated this h4r5hly.

Cheese
09-20-2005, 11:08 PM
manker you googlemeistering goon fancy not knowing about the Eagle Scouts:rolleyes:

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:17 PM
It was a joke from the start but who knows how mank got "I wonder if the Eagle Scouts are co-ed" from it. :wacko:I've never heard the term 'Eagle Scouts' and wondered if they were mixed gender.

^rhetoric
Are you that much of a dipshit? :frusty:

I thought the same hence the :unsure: 'cause Boy Scouts are....well....all boys. :frusty:

manker
09-20-2005, 11:17 PM
I was starting to think I was the only one in the world who had no idea if girls could be Eagle Scouts or not. Matter of fact, I was also clueless as to what an Eagle Scout was.

Until I sat back and thought about it ... only those brought up in America and Gary Glitter would take a specific interest in researching the topic.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:18 PM

I just didn't understand how your question of gender even came up from-----> :unsure: ........tbh. :ermm:Sorry, Busy. I've never taken an interest in Scouts.

Googlemeister than I apparently am - I certainly don't Google to find out information about - or look at pictures of - Boy Scouts.

Is it something you consider normal :smilie4:
Eagle Scout is a rank, dumbass. Who said shit about pics?

Oh I know....you did.

manker
09-20-2005, 11:19 PM
I've never heard the term 'Eagle Scouts' and wondered if they were mixed gender.

^rhetoric

I thought the same hence the :unsure: 'cause Boy Scouts are....well....all boys. :frusty:Do you use more smilies when the corner you paint yourself into further diminishes.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:21 PM

It is perhaps fortunate that lack of knowledge of the esoteric is not always treated this h4r5hly.
Well manker's own mankeristic tendencies got in the way and he couldn't figure it out from.....

Hence the name.....

So smart he's dumb.

The above quote wasn't harsh at all. :snooty:

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:23 PM

I thought the same hence the :unsure: 'cause Boy Scouts are....well....all boys. :frusty:Do you use more smilies when the corner you paint yourself into further diminishes.
Ewwww....3 to your 2. Wow.

If the corner is diminished, it ain't a corner no mo'.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
I was starting to think I was the only one in the world who had no idea if girls could be Eagle Scouts or not. Matter of fact, I was also clueless as to what an Eagle Scout was.

Until I sat back and thought about it ... only those brought up in America and Gary Glitter would take a specific interest in researching the topic.
Hmmm....you asked the questions. Research through Google or this forum is still research........Gary "manker" Glitter.

manker
09-20-2005, 11:26 PM

Well manker's own mankeristic tendencies got in the way and he couldn't figure it out from.....

Hence the name.....

So smart he's dumb.

The above quote wasn't harsh at all. :snooty:Well, you have Boy Scouts, you have Girl Scouts. It's fairly easy to discern that they're gender specific.

The prefix 'Eagle' is more generic. Wouldn't you say.

manker
09-20-2005, 11:30 PM

Hmmm....you asked the questions. Research through Google or this forum is still research........Gary "manker" Glitter.You're the one who said you would watch child porn, even when you knew it was child porn before hand.

Let's examine the two statements, see if they're comparable:

I'd watch child porn with full knowledge that it's child porn

c.f.

Are Eagle Scouts gender specific.

:smilie4:

sArA
09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Of course, there are always this lot....

Venture Scouts (http://www.xtremeventurescouts.org/)

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Hmmm....you asked the questions. Research through Google or this forum is still research........Gary "manker" Glitter.You're the one who said you would watch child porn, even when you knew it was child porn before hand.

c.f.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now you're resorting to misquotes (a lie).

Care to point to a link for this quote (since it should match yours)? :rolleyes:

manker
09-20-2005, 11:51 PM
You're the one who said you would watch child porn, even when you knew it was child porn before hand.

c.f.

Care to point to a link for this quote (since it should match yours)? :rolleyes:I paraphrased.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1101847&postcount=38

I unknowingly have seen child porn once but probably would have watched the video even if I knew it was child porn beforehand tbh.

So ... what's worse, asking if Eagle Scouts are gender specific or saying that you'd watch child porn, even if you knew it was child porn.

Tricky one, that.

Cheese
09-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Funnily enough my Scout leader was arrested for possessing child porn...true story.

Busyman
09-20-2005, 11:56 PM
You're the one who said you would watch child porn, even when you knew it was child porn before hand.

c.f.

Care to point to a link for this quote (since it should match yours)? :rolleyes:I paraphrased.

I unknowingly have seen child porn once but probably would have watched the video even if I knew it was child porn beforehand tbh.

So ... what's worse, asking if Eagle Scouts are gender specific or saying that you'd watch child porn, even if you knew it was child porn.

Tricky one, that.
Just as I thought..............you're a shit paraphraser (but a pretty decent spin doctor bka a liar). :lol: :lol:

Btw asking if Eagle Scouts are gender specific when someone gives a :unsure: smiley is mm...mmmkkk but to still wonder after the Boy Scouts are referenced is just dumbshittled.

JPaul
09-20-2005, 11:57 PM
What does "bka liar" mean.

Busyman
09-21-2005, 12:01 AM
better known as

manker
09-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Btw asking if Eagle Scouts are gender specific when someone gives a :unsure: smiley is mm...mmmkkk but to still wonder after the Boy Scouts are referenced is just dumbshittled.I wanted to know if they were gender specific. I already knew Boy Scouts only had male members but wanted to know about Eagle Scouts.

Tricky one, that.
Just as I thought..............you're a shit paraphraser (but a pretty decent spin doctor bka a liar). :lol: :lol:Yeah, I'm a pretty decent at putting a spin on things. Call it a talent, if you like. There I was recalling a post you made two months ago, I did okay.

However, in this instance I wanted to show you that your statements on the subject were a lot worse.

I think I did okay at that too.

Busyman
09-21-2005, 12:22 AM
I wanted to know if they were gender specific. I already knew Boy Scouts only had male members but wanted to know about Eagle Scouts.

Tricky one, that.
Just as I thought..............you're a shit paraphraser (but a pretty decent spin doctor bka a liar). :lol: :lol:Yeah, I'm a pretty decent at putting a spin on things. Call it a talent, if you like. There I was recalling a post you made two months ago, I did okay.

However, in this instance I wanted to show you that your statements on the subject were a lot worse.

I think I did okay at that too.
What subject? Call me cooky but I missed the connection between me having seen child porn and you missing the Eagle/Boy Scout connection after it was CaptainObviously referenced. :ermm: Hell post 68 makes no sense at all.

You didn't recall my post from 2 months ago 'cause it ain't the same post...remotely.

manker
09-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Deary me. This acting stupid charade that you're performing is getting quite tiresome.

Unless it's not an act - in which case I'll explain in simpler prose.

You called me Gary 'manker' Glitter because I asked if Eagle Scouts are specific to only one gender. Gary Glitter is a paedophile.

I decided to show you that you'd posted much worse. So I did.

ziggyjuarez
09-21-2005, 01:01 AM
No,i wish i did :(

Busyman
09-21-2005, 01:44 AM
Deary me. This acting stupid charade that you're performing is getting quite tiresome.

You called me Gary 'manker' Glitter because I asked if Eagle Scouts are specific to only one gender. Gary Glitter is a paedophile.

Well mank, I knew not who Gary Glitter was. I only called you that 'cause you said that only people that research this topic are those brought up in America and Gary Glitter.

You weren't brought up in America and you were researching so I thought the name quite fitting.

Not stupid but very ignorant as to who Gary Glitter was and how he related to the Boy Scouts.

The quote you made up was worse (in the current context) but since it was made up, it was irrelevant.

manker
09-21-2005, 01:54 AM

Well mank, I knew not who Gary Glitter was. I only called you that 'cause you said that only people that research this topic are those brought up in America and Gary Glitter.

You weren't brought up in America and you were researching so I thought the name quite fitting.

Not stupid but very ignorant as to who Gary Glitter was and how he related to the Boy Scouts.

The quote you made up was worse (in the current context) but since it was made up, it was irrelevant.Point made, I think :happy:

Busyman
09-21-2005, 02:36 AM

The quote you made up was worse (in the current context) but since it was made up, it was irrelevant.Point made, I think :happy:
Glad you finally got it, Jeez. :ermm:

manker
09-21-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah, thanks for helping me see what point I was trying to make.

:shutup:

Busyman
09-21-2005, 02:45 AM
Yeah, thanks for helping me see what point I was trying to make.

:shutup:
No problem man. You're my brother from another mother and shit.

manker
09-21-2005, 02:51 AM
Pea sout.

JPaul
09-21-2005, 09:59 AM
better known as
Thanks, hadn't seen that one before.

GepperRankins
09-21-2005, 10:16 AM
manker didn't know what an eagle scout was and couldn't be arsed to google it. even i could work that out.

it's kinda funny that the one time manker evidently doesn't do the research, busyman insults him for using google :blink: