PDA

View Full Version : Won't Download

SapphireTiger
09-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Ok, I'm downloading Smallville episodes but they won't finish downloading. One of them is 97% complete and the other is 7% complete. I don't really need the other 3% from the other one, but I'd like the other 93% from the other. Is there any way I can get it to continue downloading? It started to download but stopped at 7% and it's been going on for a couple of weeks without any progress.

I use Ares btw.

Aaron_T
09-21-2005, 12:12 PM
the user which you were downloading the files from is probably offline, this happens to me all the time.

Vargas
09-21-2005, 01:20 PM
resume it with emule morphxt, or shareaza
they both have methods of importing incomplete downloads if you can find the same file on those networks

Gripper
09-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Try searching again and d/load from a different source,or see if you get the hang of bittorrents,I'm a bit thick but still got it working you won't regret it,theres loads of explanations all over the web telling you how to go about it

SapphireTiger
09-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Well, I decided to download Shareaza. I found the episode easily and am downloadin it right now. =) I previewed it though and there is no audio. Does the audio come after the episode is downloaded? I hope it does. XP

Barbarossa
09-22-2005, 08:45 AM
Sometimes it does, yes. Otherwise you may not have the correct audio codecs installed.. :unsure:

SapphireTiger
09-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Well if that does happen I suppose I can just download the audio seperately. But four episodes are in progress with no audio so I'm hoping that i don't have to download the audio for each one. >.<

Anyway thanks for all your help everyone. Shareaza is much better than Ares. =)