PDA

View Full Version : Are we in the end times?

Gripper
09-21-2005, 10:13 PM
We have War,Famine,Pestilence and Death roaming the earth,nature is rebelling against mankind,human life is cheap.
What do you think :O

Guillaume
09-21-2005, 10:18 PM
What's new? :unsure:

Busyman
09-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Yes....with numerous nations getting harnessing the power of the atom coupled with the increase in terrorism.

Vargas
09-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Are we in the end times?
What do you think :O
not until the monitary system collapses
The END is Nye

Smith
09-21-2005, 11:18 PM
We will probally destroy ourselfs in the next 100-200 years, then we can start from scratch :)

Helghast004
09-21-2005, 11:27 PM
These natural disasters are simply going through a natrual cycle.

Wars always happen and famine is always present.

I Personally think we're all fine and some people are blowing things out of proportion. :dry:

Smith
09-21-2005, 11:49 PM

I Personally think we're all fine and some people are blowing things out of proportion. :dry:

The so called "natural disasters" are becomming more frequent because of what we do to the earth. With all the poloution we put into the air, we are basically adding fuel to the fire...

DarthInsinuate
09-22-2005, 12:58 AM
i wouldn't mind an apocalypse. we just don't seem to have any decent ones nowadays

Busyman
09-22-2005, 01:25 AM

The so called "natural disasters" are becomming more frequent because of what we do to the earth. With all the poloution we put into the air, we are basically adding fuel to the fire...
What natural disasters are becomming more common? :dry:

Smith
09-22-2005, 01:34 AM
Hurricanes? I mean we had like 3 this year.....

Busyman
09-22-2005, 01:42 AM
Hurricanes? I mean we had like 3 this year.....
They occur all the time and have for decades.

Everose
09-22-2005, 02:08 AM
I don't ever remember Houston doing mandatory evacuations. Does anyone else? :(

Helghast004
09-22-2005, 03:53 AM

That has not actually been proven that it has caused such disasters to occur. You can leave the South East Asian Tsunami out of this cause that was caused by an earthquake and I doubt burning some fuel causes rock to shift.

Their has always been major disasters since humans have walked this earth...this is no different.

What other major disaster has occured in the past 2 years...other then the South Asian one a little under a year ago?

I see it as no big deal, and people are blowing it out of proportion. Yes polution is bad but thats another subject.

Gripper
09-22-2005, 05:56 PM
The polar icecap is the smallest it has ever been,there is another cat 5 hurricane bearing down on the USA,2nd one in as many weeks and Helghast says its no biggy :lol:
Either he's a born optomist or just blinkered :sleeping:

Helghast004
09-23-2005, 10:49 PM
The polar icecap is the smallest it has ever been,there is another cat 5 hurricane bearing down on the USA,2nd one in as many weeks and Helghast says its no biggy :lol:

Ok let me rephrase that...

I believe its not a problem that we've caused. Its nothing but nature taking its course.

I maybe wrong or I maybe right, about us causing this change, but I deeply think its not the end of the world.

Gripper
09-23-2005, 11:10 PM

Ok let me rephrase that...

I believe its not a problem that we've caused. Its nothing but nature taking its course.

I maybe wrong or I maybe right, about us causing this change, but I deeply think its not the end of the world.
I agree with you,I don't think its the end,but what we're doing isn't helping,it's like me smoking I know it's damaging me but I can't stop.

DarthInsinuate
09-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Another Gif thread has appeared! TEH END IS NIGH. REPENT, REPENT (http://www.rr-bb.com/).

Djtima
09-30-2005, 09:32 AM
*remebers a song somthing like this Thread*
REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It

ziggyjuarez
09-30-2005, 09:46 AM
I cant wait to start over.As the worlds population dies down i plan on takeing controll over sections of california,baja california and some of nevada.It'll be like the tv show "Lost" but im not lost and we have more "kate"s.The end is great.

sArA
09-30-2005, 01:00 PM
I cant wait to start over.As the worlds population dies down i plan on takeing controll over sections of california,baja california and some of nevada.It'll be like the tv show "Lost" but im not lost and we have more "kate"s.The end is great.

So....you are going to be one of the survivors huh? :rolleyes:

Djtima
10-01-2005, 06:50 AM

So....you are going to be one of the survivors huh? :rolleyes:

I guess its just natural slection ;)
Its looking good for me :01: