PDA

View Full Version : Blueyonder servers

Livy
09-22-2005, 07:49 PM
does anyone here in the uk use the blueyonder news servers for binary downloads, and having problems with it, im having alot of trouble with the lost posted in the nzb section. most the are incomplete and so are the pars so i cant even reconstruct it.

JPaul
09-22-2005, 08:48 PM
I use NTL and it's pretty pishy just now.

I don't know if the two problems are associated.

Chewie
09-22-2005, 08:56 PM
I used Blueyonder for many years and apart from one six month period about 5 years ago and a couple of weeks a few months back, completion was always almost 100%. Retention, on the other hand, was only ever about three days max!

It may be that the files were posted a few days ago and are falling off their server or there may be a problem; check the Service Status page on their website to see if there are any issues.

Livy
09-23-2005, 12:26 PM
just got joey 201 and it was perfect, along with a few others, it just seems to be the lost xvid, i got the Higher quality one and it was fine. oh well.

edit: the 1st time i tried to get it, i had only been on the servers a few hours, and i had already checked the status page, and there was no problems reported.

untraceable2
09-24-2005, 08:38 PM
i use the blueyonder servers occansionly but lately i've found them to be incomplete or slow so i use a paid for server. blueyonder are doing a lot of upgrades and maintances at the moment so that may explain it.

Livy
09-25-2005, 03:13 PM
yeah, i noticed some posts along they lines in the blueyonder sections. oh well,

rakoon13
10-14-2005, 11:34 AM
I had the same issue. In fact it's how I got to this forum.
I've search around but with no luck.

I will set a flag to this discution hoping that someone will give the right solution.