PDA

View Full Version : Newby here needs help on opeinng GTASan.Andreas-HOODLUM

hwaihai
09-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Downloaded this file last night, and did the installation today; but i was unable to open the game. When i clicked on the application file, a new window poped out and stated that "wrong disk inserted, please insert the DVD/CD. " Can someone explains to me how to open and run the game? I am very new at this.. THAnks!!

Gripper
09-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Put your first disc in and explore it,see if there is a help folder or nfo file in there that may help you

Sorry IKE :(

{I}{K}{E}
09-23-2005, 08:55 PM
cracking discussions are not allowed

nishil
08-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Downloaded this file last night, and did the installation today; but i was unable to open the game. When i clicked on the application file, a new window poped out and stated that "wrong disk inserted, please insert the DVD/CD. " Can someone explains to me how to open and run the game? I am very new at this.. THAnks!!

you should have got a folder got called "hoodlum" inside it you will find there is a file called "gta_sa.exe" copy that and paste it into "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas" replacing the old file

try that hope it helps

cpt_azad
08-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Find the crack, copy and paste it into the GTA directory which will replace the original .exe with the crack.

No, I'm not going to tell you where to find the crack since I don't feel like getting banned.