PDA

View Full Version : New Evolution spat in U.S. schools goes to court

Pages : 1 [2]

vidcc
11-12-2005, 12:33 AM
what this room is (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=82906)

Rules for The Drawing Room

Please remember that this area is for SERIOUS discussion and debate.

This is not an excuse to say one off offensive remarks... If you have a point to make, then make it with evidence.

One off remarks such as "I hate Muslims" and anything else construed as being beyond the rules of civilised behaviour will be dealt with. This is not to stifle debate... if you have a controversial comment to make, then by all means make it... BUT BACK IT UP.
perhaps you wish to stifle debate. I also have no problems with people reading my posts.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 12:47 AM
what this room is (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=82906)

Rules for The Drawing Room

Please remember that this area is for SERIOUS discussion and debate.

This is not an excuse to say one off offensive remarks... If you have a point to make, then make it with evidence.

One off remarks such as "I hate Muslims" and anything else construed as being beyond the rules of civilised behaviour will be dealt with. This is not to stifle debate... if you have a controversial comment to make, then by all means make it... BUT BACK IT UP.
perhaps you wish to stifle debate. I also have no problems with people reading my posts.
So as long as long you explain why you hate Muslims then that's better.

I see now.

Rat Faced
11-12-2005, 08:48 PM
@ Busyman...

Basically, yes.

If you want to say something contraverial and bigotted, go right ahead... with a reason why this is so.

Im sure that the subjects that read it, and many more besides, will immediatly post to the contrary and tell you why your a bigotted no good red neck, or communist bastard... depending upon what the comment is and who its aimed at.

;)

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:52 PM
@ Busyman...

Basically, yes.

If you want to say something contraverial and bigotted, go right ahead... with a reason why this is so.

Im sure that the subjects that read it, and many more besides, will immediatly post to the contrary and tell you why your a bigotted no good red neck, or communist bastard... depending upon what the comment is and who its aimed at.

;)
Excellent!!! A whole new can of worms was just opened.;)