PDA

View Full Version : Gross - Just The Facts

Leech_Killer
04-15-2003, 11:26 AM
# Everyone's spit contains a little bit of urine from their glands.

# Every year, parks in London alone are doused in one million gallons of dog urine.

# The germs present in human faeces can pass through up to ten layers of toilet paper.

# The best recorded distance for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.

# Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.

# If your body's natural defenses failed, the bacteria in your gut would consume you within 48 hours, literally eating you from the inside out.

# Henry II was murdered by his homosexual lover, who pushed a red hot poker 0.5 metres up his rectum.

# Every month Thames Water removes over a ton of pubic hair from its water treatment plants, whereupon it is taken away to a landfill site and buried.

# The longest recorded tapeworm found in the human body was 33 metres in length.

# Fresh urine is cleaner than spit or the skin on your face because healthy pee is not home to bacteria.

# Your mouth is one of the liveliest parts of your whole body. More than 100,000,000 micro-creatures live there at any one time.

# During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

# An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

If you know anymore please add them. :D

WeeMouse
04-15-2003, 11:27 AM
thank you for that...

I'm sure it will come in handy someday!

:P

Got_brains?
04-15-2003, 11:28 AM
Sick, but cool. Did you know that you eat OVER 1 billion tons of dirt in your lifetime? :geek: :) ;)

WeeMouse
04-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Are you stalking me man?!

:lol:

Got_brains?
04-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@15 April 2003 - 04:27
thank you for that...

I'm sure it will come in handy someday!

:P
I am printing that out! (Seriously!)

Got_brains?
04-15-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@15 April 2003 - 04:29
Are you stalking me man?!

:lol:
No, I look on the lounge to see if there is a new post and then look at the topic.
The only place where I can be by myself is the biggest spam post in the world! :lol:

WeeMouse
04-15-2003, 11:33 AM
(I can if you want! 

:D

You just wait till Lamsey reads this!

Got_brains?
04-15-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@15 April 2003 - 04:33

(I can if you want!

You just wait till Lamsey reads this!
I was kidding! :( I will erase that....

EDIT: Erased.

WeeMouse
04-15-2003, 11:41 AM

Curley
04-15-2003, 01:58 PM
Ya loving it really WeeMouse, aint you?? :D

BROCKSTER
04-15-2003, 03:05 PM
lamsy will beat ur ass :lol: :lol:

Billy_The_Kid
04-15-2003, 03:58 PM
# In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)

# In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -while you slept!

# Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

# Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

# In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

# At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

# Daily you will breath in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases.

# Sharing a bag of crisps with a friend gives you a 10% chance of ingesting a small amount of their faeces.

# On Average Women fart three times more than Men!

Some other disgusting facts concerning roundworms: :x

# A 23-year-old inebriated male got beaten silly with a baseball bat. The surgeons sewed him back together without incident, but when it was over he coughed up a 15-centimeter roundworm.

# A 50-year-old man was hit by a car and arrived at the hospital comatose. After two days he developed respiratory arrest followed by heart failure and death. A postmortem exam revealed a 25-centimeter roundworm in the tracheal tube inserted to help him breathe.

# A 64-year-old male had heart surgery but had numerous problems afterward, including multiple organ failure. Ten days after the operation a 20-centimeter roundworm was pulled out of his tracheal tube. Smaller worms were later seen in the bedsheets, and X rays revealed several large worms in the lungs. After 18 days he died of a massive candida infection.

:x Parasite worms are disgusting!!! :x

Spindulik
04-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Billy_The_Kid@15 April 2003 - 16:58
# Daily you will breath in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases.
Now that is funny!
But if you are in the USA, how many pints is that?