PDA

View Full Version : X-Files Mythology vol 3: Colonization

Busyman
09-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Starring: David Duchovny, See more

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries.)

Format: Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen

Rated: NR
Studio: Fox Home Entertainme
DVD Release Date: September 27, 2005
DVD Features:
Available subtitles: English, Spanish
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
16 episodes from seasons 5-8 on four discs: Patient X, The Red and the Black, The End, The Beginning, S.R. 819, Two Fathers, One Son, Biogenesis, The Sixth Extinction, The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati, Sein und Zeit, Closure, En Ami, Requiem, Within, Without

Commentary by Chris Carter on The Red and the Black

Commentary by Frank Spotnitz on One Son

Commentary by Kim Manners on Closure

Commentary by Kim Manners and Robert Patrick on Within

Chris Carter's all-new "Threads of Mythology" documentary

Mythology timeline

Number of discs: 4

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009X7646.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpgIn COLONIZATION Mulder's search for the truth suddenly seems near its end when he and Scully meet Cassandra Spender. A multiple abductee, Cassandra believes that aliens came to Earth on a mission that has somehow gone terribly wrong. Her theory is confirmed when Krycek reveals that three abduction sites were beacons for alien colonization and the death and destruction at those sites were caused by a small alien rebel force. Determined to prevent the colonization of Earth, this force is also eliminating all proof that an alien presence was ever on the planet. Unfortunately for Mulder, his quest for the truth has made him part of the proof which must be eliminated
----------
Once again, this will be a way for me burn my set in the proper order for a story arc.

Not worth the buy if you already have the seasons on disc (I do).

abu_has_the_power
09-27-2005, 03:20 AM
is this ripped somewhere? i really need to get these story-oriented releases

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2005, 12:16 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000AQ68X2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Encoding: Region 1
Format: Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen, Box set
Rated: NR
Studio: Fox Home Entertainme
DVD Release Date: November 22, 2005
Run Time: 667
DVD Features:

Number of discs: 4

As you've guessed by the title, this deals with the Super Soldiers and the end of it all. It's where casual viewers and supposed fans of the show became tired and confused, mainly due to them being incredibly stupid and unloyal :snooty:

Their excuse being that it wasn't the same without Mulder – and as tiring as it is repeating this on many different boards, no it wasn't the same, it wasn't worse either, it was different – and he wasn’t even gone for that long so stfu and stop whining plz :ermm: