PDA

View Full Version : I really dont want to go to school....

Smith
09-27-2005, 12:42 AM
I just dont find it interesting anymore. Its strange, sence this summer ended, i just cant get modivated to do anything. Its really not like me, normally I alteast try, but now its like I couldnt care less. The fact that I failed a test or forgot to hand in a project dosnt bother me anymore :(

Whats weirder is that my short term memory seems to be fecked up, and I havnt even been doing any drugs or anything. I forgot to close my locker twice today before I left.

Im done, just needed somewhere to vent.... :ph34r:

Santa
09-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Maybe it would help if you actually Did do some drugs

Jon L. Obscene
09-27-2005, 12:53 AM
I couldnt care less. The fact that I failed a test or forgot to hand in a project dosnt bother me anymore :(

Thats how I was, just think........keep thinking like that and you'll end up like me :D
Wouldn't that be cool? :01:

Jonno :cool:

Smith
09-27-2005, 12:54 AM
Naw, I kinda called it quits with that stuff a few months ago, because I didnt like how it made me feel. I may have a few drinks at a friends house, or smoke a j mabye once or twice a month tops(most of the time nothing), but thats all.

Santa
09-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Talk to Ziggy (robs) for advice on love for education

And while you wait for Ziggy. Stay up all night and try to get 5 minutes of sleep just before schoolbus comes so that you wil feel fresh and fine for the new day.
avoid bumming ciggarrettes from people who smoke cigs