PDA

View Full Version : Oldboy ~ pretty sick movie in a twisted way~

NeoTheOne
09-27-2005, 10:47 PM
oldboy is a pretty sick movie in a twisted way i reccomend u watch it

despikable
09-27-2005, 11:03 PM
is it in english caz i noticed most of the actors are japneese and im kinda lazy too look it up

Shiranai_Baka
09-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Its korean. I haven't got a chance to watch it yet. Is it like Ichi?

{I}{K}{E}
09-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Oldboy is a really good movie.. :)

there will be an hollywood remake next year :angry:

Cheese
09-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Sweet movie, though not for the reading-impaired (unless you speak Korean of course...).

The Hollywood remake could be good, I mean they've done sooo well remaking other great films...

Busyman
09-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Sweet movie, though not for the reading-impaired (unless you speak Korean of course...).

The Hollywood remake could be good, I mean they've done sooo well remaking other great films...
Yeah, Hollywood would do better with more original films.

Hollywood kicks ass.

Reading impaired? :blink:

GepperRankins
09-28-2005, 11:49 AM

Yeah, Hollywood would do better with more original films.

Hollywood kicks ass.

Reading impaired? :blink:

because of the subtitles.

i reckon the reason eastern horror films are scary is because the fact that you have to read the dialogue demands more attention

blue_1
09-28-2005, 01:42 PM
oldboy is a pretty sick movie in a twisted way i reccomend u watch it

nice movie.

Peerzy
09-28-2005, 09:45 PM
My friend brought on DVD the other day, might borrow it although to be honest im not all that into foriegn movies much, it's not the subtitles it's just the stories usually arn't as believable to me and the the translaters for the subtitles are usually shyte.

Busyman
09-28-2005, 09:58 PM
My friend brought on DVD the other day, might borrow it although to be honest im not all that into foriegn movies much, it's not the subtitles it's just the stories usually arn't as believable to me and the the translaters for the subtitles are usually shyte.
I don't mind the subtitles if that's the only way to watch the movie.

As far as unbelievability, sometimes that's what I like about them.

Monkeee
09-29-2005, 06:26 AM
one of the best movies i've seen IMO. One of the greatest plot twist.

despikable
09-29-2005, 07:02 PM
I don't mind the subtitles if that's the only way to watch the movie.

As far as unbelievability, sometimes that's what I like about them.

I agree with you there man. Right now im really inot anime and most of it is subbed.

NeoTheOne
09-29-2005, 08:09 PM
i knnow an amazing plot twist but the movie isnt intended to be watched with a parent OR a little brother lol , i watched it with my lil brother i mean obviously i skipped allteh sex scenes but yea i mean i understood what happend he didnt he thought that the story was That oh desu liked his daughet thats all but the main twist was he had sex with her and the bad dude got revenge cause he had sex with his sister lol