PDA

View Full Version : have u ever been attacked on the street before?

MediaSlayer
09-28-2005, 03:02 AM
i was walking along 2 nights ago, on my way back from the shop to get some tea, and low and behold a man starts following me, asking for money. i just ignored him. then he takes my tea that i just bought from the shop and won't give it back. i walk back towards the shop to phone emergency police. then he throws the tea at me(he is not following closely behind) and it explodes on the ground and splatters on me. i then phone police and they take so long to arrive that he is gone by the time they arrive. (he went across the street and stood there for a bit)

has anyone else had an unprovoked attack while walking at night?

i am thankful i didn't get a black eye tho'

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-28-2005, 03:14 AM
Nope, I just get looks from people that seem to think I will mug them.....*sigh*, but i'm a nice guy!

ferdinand
09-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Mugged at gunpoint for 4 bucks, I didn't even have a purse on me. Does that count?

brotherdoobie
09-28-2005, 03:29 AM
Mugged at gunpoint for 4 bucks, I didn't even have a purse on me. Does that count?

I was mugged for a four dollar purse. So, don't feel bad. :O

Welcome, to the board.

Peace bd

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-28-2005, 03:37 AM

Welcome, to the board.

Peace bd

Do you prefer taller heels or medium height heels?

brotherdoobie
09-28-2005, 03:52 AM

Welcome, to the board.

Peace bd

Do you prefer taller heels or medium height heels?

Kiss style.

Peace bd

Gripper
09-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Yep,someone thought I was drunker than I was,left them sleeping in the recovery position:)

Dark Steno
09-28-2005, 11:27 AM
No. As far as I remember.

GepperRankins
09-28-2005, 11:31 AM
i was in leeds once and i needed directions. 3 out of 4 people i asked, asked me for money :wacko:

Dark Steno
09-28-2005, 11:44 AM
i was in leeds once and i needed directions. 3 out of 4 people i asked, asked me for money :wacko:
:blink: Wow~

Gripper
09-28-2005, 12:21 PM

Ya just can't trust them coppers any more :shifty:

peat moss
09-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Dumbest thing I did was try to break up a fight between a pimp and his hooker .Thought it was a guy beating his girlfriend , she put a knife to my throat . :(

Busyman
09-28-2005, 12:54 PM
i was walking along 2 nights ago, on my way back from the shop to get some tea, and low and behold a man starts following me, asking for money. i just ignored him. then he takes my tea that i just bought from the shop and won't give it back. i walk back towards the shop to phone emergency police. then he throws the tea at me(he is not following closely behind) and it explodes on the ground and splatters on me. i then phone police and they take so long to arrive that he is gone by the time they arrive. (he went across the street and stood there for a bit)

Disneyworld right? That's where you live?

He took your tea? :lol: :lol:

GepperRankins
09-28-2005, 12:55 PM
:blink: Wow~

http://www.fat-pie.com/fullepisodes.htm

watch episode 2 for a pretty accurate example of errr. the british economy :blink:

GepperRankins
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM

i'm more surprised that he bothered to phone the police :ermm:

Barbarossa
09-28-2005, 01:02 PM

In the UK, taking someones tea off them is a FUCKING OUTRAGE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

sArA
09-28-2005, 01:05 PM
No....so far

Busyman
09-28-2005, 01:13 PM

In the UK, taking someones tea off them is a FUCKING OUTRAGE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Not prim and propa, eh?

As I said....Disneyworld.....but that's a good thing.

Calling the propa authorities becaws someone stole yaw tay?.....

I'd say that I probably would have punched him in the eye or just let him have it.

Gemby!
09-28-2005, 01:28 PM
nope :|

MediaSlayer
09-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Yep,someone thought I was drunker than I was,left them sleeping in the recovery position:)

I considered that, but decided against it for a few reasons.

1. I believe in peace.

2. I felt sorry for him, even after he provoked me.

3. He seemed like a loser, and I didn't want to make his life any worse by bludgeoning him half to death over something trivial.

4. It wasn't even my fav brand of tea, my fav can't be bought at those corner shops.

5. I would have ended up in jail(i have had prior legal "issues":)), which is why I chose to call the police.

6. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, including myself.

Smith
09-29-2005, 01:12 AM
It rarely happens because I always travel in a group (my area has really gone to shit), but people have tried to rob me before....

j2k4
09-29-2005, 01:24 AM
Once, almost, but I saw it coming and hit him first.

At night in a snowstorm outside a bar at about 3AM.

My ex-wife sent him after me, thinking he'd be able to get at me.

She didn't know I knew who he was, and recognized him at a glance.

Funny thing was, he didn't know I knew who he was, either.

Best punch I ever threw in my life. :D

Gripper
09-29-2005, 10:43 AM

I considered that, but decided against it for a few reasons.

1. I believe in peace.

2. I felt sorry for him, even after he provoked me.

3. He seemed like a loser, and I didn't want to make his life any worse by bludgeoning him half to death over something trivial.

4. It wasn't even my fav brand of tea, my fav can't be bought at those corner shops.

5. I would have ended up in jail(i have had prior legal "issues":)), which is why I chose to call the police.

6. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, including myself.

Cool,I only fight as a last resort,sometimes it's unavoidable,just do the minimum neede then walk away.

Cheese
09-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Despite my winning personality, a few times. My favourite time was when the guy missed me (I may have ducked but was quite drunk...) and hit a tree and then my mate slammed his other hand in a taxi door the guy ran away into.