PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Here Actually Watch NFL Europe?

Busyman
10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
:blink:

It has 6 teams.

JPaul
10-02-2005, 10:03 PM
I used to when it was on telly. I also went to a few Claymores games at Hampden Park. I really enjoyed that.

Number 2 son got the tickets free as they were trying to get kids interested in the game.

It won't take off here (Scotland) as puntsphere is too popliar. No offence intended, but we also don't really buy the hype, the more they try the less it is likely to succeed.

Which is a shame, because it's really rather fun to go to a game. Having said that, I'm not sure if I would go weekly / fortnightly.

Busyman
10-02-2005, 10:07 PM
I used to when it was on telly. I also went to a few Claymores games at Hampden Park. I really enjoyed that.

Number 2 son got the tickets free as they were trying to get kids interested in the game.

It won't take off here (Scotland) as puntsphere is too popliar. No offence intended, but we also don't really buy the hype, the more they try the less it is likely to succeed.

Which is a shame, because it's really rather fun to go to a game. Having said that, I'm not sure if I would go weekly / fortnightly.
Who are the Claymores? An older defunct team?

How many sports are popular over there? I mean we have 4 main ones...basketball, hockey, soccer, and baseball.

Cheese
10-03-2005, 09:14 AM
How many sports are popular over there? I mean we have 4 main ones...basketball, hockey, soccer, and baseball.

Football, Rugby League, Rugby Union and cricket.