PDA

View Full Version : Raw On USA Towmorro!!!

twisterX
10-03-2005, 04:47 AM
Its gonna be great becuase many people will come back and its 3 hours. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Skiz
10-03-2005, 04:53 AM
Wrestling is fake. :dry:

Busyman
10-03-2005, 05:22 AM
Exactly. This is the Sports Club. WWE is a sitcom. This thread goes in Movies and TV. :dry:

Cheese
10-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Exactly. This is the Sports Club. WWE is a sitcom. This thread goes in Movies and TV. :dry:

Stop dry-snitching.

It can go in either, it will generate as much dry-snitching in both forums so what is the point of moving it? I've made a number of wrestling threads in this forum that haven't been moved. Should we also move my Fantasy League thread to Gameworld? Baseball threads to Cheating Fucksworld?

OT: I'm looking forward to this Raw, it has a PPV feel about it and it will be great to see SCSA back. Let's hope he's back for a while. Also with Mick Foley, HHH and Hulk Hogan (:dry: ) back it should be a good show. I'd like to see the Hulkster get his ass handed to him...not gonna happen though.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 10:15 AM

Stop dry-snitching.

It can go in either, it will generate as much dry-snitching in both forums so what is the point of moving it? I've made a number of wrestling threads in this forum that haven't been moved. Should we also move my Fantasy League thread to Gameworld? Baseball threads to Cheating Fucksworld?
STFU dumbass. It's a joke. :dry:

WWE is considered a sport (even though it really isn't). Everyone knows that.

Besides that, having a thread moved and still working isn't dry-snitching. Getting someone banned is btw. :ermm:

Cheese
10-03-2005, 11:10 AM
STFU dumbass. It's a joke. :dry:

Was the "dry" smilie the punchline? Which bit am I supposed to laugh at?:unsure:

And yet people still insist on telling other people that it is fake. You'd think they were the only people on the planet who are privy to this snippet of information.

Perhaps they can go and tell some adults that the Easter Bunny isn't real and not to expect and presents from Santa this Christmas. And what's this? The tooth fairy ain't real? Awww shucks, I just knocked out all ma teeths for nothin'.

Besides that, having a thread moved and still working isn't dry-snitching. Getting someone banned is btw. :ermm:

Who is banned? I can't remember any bannings here for a while? (Not counting spammers and the like).

Busyman
10-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Was the "dry" smilie the punchline? Which bit am I supposed to laugh at?:unsure:

Sorry, I think I've used the :P smiley maybe 4 times since I've been here. I really don't care whether you laugh or not.

And yet people still insist on telling other people that it is fake. You'd think they were the only people on the planet who are privy to this snippet of information.

...and yet people still insist Americans can't read subtitles...
It's a free country man.

Perhaps they can go and tell some adults that the Easter Bunny isn't real and not to expect and presents from Santa this Christmas. And what's this? The tooth fairy ain't real? Awww shucks, I just knocked out all ma teeths for nothin'.

So this means you watch Raw with children? The reason adults involve the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy, and Santa is for the kiddies.

Who is banned? I can't remember any bannings here for a while? (Not counting spammers and the like).

No one said anyone is banned. RIF

Wow ever since I turned you on to the word dry-snitching, you love to use the word any chance you get. As far as banning, your right. I think the last non-spammer to get banned was dry-snitched on. It was for something not involving a thread a move though....you know...something that actually affected the member's ability to post altogether and not where a precious diamond encrusted thread was located. :ermm:

Cheese
10-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Wow ever since I turned you on to the word dry-snitching, you love to use the word any chance you get. As far as banning, your right. I think the last non-spammer to get banned was dry-snitched on. It was for something not involving a thread a move though....you know...something that actually affected the member's ability to post altogether and not

Nope, I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned if you're referring to Samurai. In fact I think I saw him post today. You seem to be getting your facts muddled.

where a precious diamond encrusted thread was located. :ermm:

So as you seem to think threads shouldn't be treated with too much seriousness you'll refrain from bumping your own threads or linking to them if someone makes a similar themed thread (and doesn't search through pages and pages first). Thanks for that.

Not something I've ever said, so pretty irrelevant to me.

It's a free country man.

Strange thing to write on an international forum.

So this means you watch Raw with children?

No, though I am going to see a Raw house show with two autistic children in November...they know it's fake in case you're wondering. We won't be needing Skizo to break the news to them.

And I've used "dry-snitching" in all of two threads (one of which ranks 10 on a Google search of said term...:blink: )

Cheese
10-03-2005, 01:22 PM
From WWE.com:

They say you can’t go home again, but next week, RAW breaks the rules one more time as the flagship returns to the USA Network with a bang.

Two weeks ago, Mr. McMahon decided that John Cena would make his first defense of the WWE Championship on USA against none other than RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff. Last week, Kurt Angle put Cena through a table with an Angle Slam, and the final RAW on Spike TV went off the air with the GM holding the WWE Championship high. Was this a premonition, or will The Champ overcome the odds once again to retain his gold?

Prior to disrupting last week’s main event, Angle campaigned to Mr. McMahon for another title shot, claiming he earned it by defeating Cena at Unforgiven. Angle’s plea was interrupted by Shawn Michaels, and after a verbal sparring session, Mr. McMahon announced a blockbuster: HBK vs. Angle in a 30-Minute WWE Iron Man Match at Homecoming. Kurt made Michaels tap out at WrestleMania, with HBK evening the score at Vengeance; next week, the man who can score the most falls in 30 minutes will take the rubber match. Angle also put HBK through a table at the conclusion of last week’s RAW; will this give the Olympic Gold Medalist a leg up?

While RAW begins a new era on USA, one man will see the end of his RAW days at Homecoming. The rivalry between Edge and Matt Hardy will come to a head when they do battle in a Loser Leaves RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Last week, Hardy sent Edge flying off a ladder, giving the fans a brief preview of next week. Will Edge be at 100 percent next week to eliminate Hardy once and for all, or will Matt claim a shot at the WWE Championship and put his nemesis out of a job?

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long made an appearance on RAW, asking Eric Bischoff for some exposure at Homecoming. Mr. McMahon thought this was a great idea, and has given Long the opportunity to have a SmackDown match on the show. Be sure to tune into Friday Night SmackDown to see who will compete in this historic match.

Also, Women’s Champion Trish Stratus and Ashley will face Torrie Wilson, Candice, and Victoria in a three-on-two Bra and Panties Match. Candice made the challenge after Trish and Ashley stripped her to her bra and panties last week; which Divas will be brought down to their lingerie at Homecoming?

And finally, WWE Homecoming wouldn’t be complete without a dose of the men who helped get RAW off the ground. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper will host Mick Foley on Piper’s Pit. Also, WWE Homecoming will feature the return of “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and Triple H.

On top of all this, several legendary names from the past will also be appearing on RAW Monday night. Scheduled to appear are “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Superstar Billy Graham, Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Harley Race, Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka, Chief Jay Strongbow, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Nikolai Volkoff and Koko B. Ware.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Nope, I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned if you're referring to Samurai. In fact I think I saw him post today. You seem to be getting your facts muddled.

You can't even play stupid well. So Samurai was never banned as a result of your dry-snitching? I don't know why you brought up dry-snitching when you were so guilty of it. Are you trying to ruin threads?

where a precious diamond encrusted thread was located. :ermm:

So as you seem to think threads shouldn't be treated with too much seriousness you'll refrain from bumping your own threads or linking to them if someone makes a similar themed thread (and doesn't search through pages and pages first). Thanks for that.

It still doesn't affect whether a member can post or not. :dry:

Not something I've ever said, so pretty irrelevant to me.

No one said you did (RIF), yet it has been said and those people are able to say it.

It's a free country man.

Strange thing to write on an international forum.

Yet I live in America.

So this means you watch Raw with children?

No, though I am going to see a Raw house show with two autistic children in November...they know it's fake in case you're wondering. We won't be needing Skizo to break the news to them.

Oh cool you are watching it with children. Proud a ya. Skizo lives in a free country too...well he also lives in Texas and that's kinda free.

And I've used "dry-snitching" in all of two threads (one of which ranks 10 on a Google search of said term...:blink: )
Either way, glad I could introduce you to the word seeing that at the time, it was fitting. ;)

Cheese
10-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Either way, glad I could introduce you to the word seeing that at the time, it was fitting. ;)

Only in your interpretation, which given your remarkeable talent for being deliberately obtuse makes it a questionable observation. At best.

So Samurai was never banned as a result of your dry-snitching?

My guilt or lack of aside, Samurai isn't banned, that's pretty much a fact as he seems to be posting today.

Not in the same way as a ban does perhaps, but it is still a way of stifling other people's free speech. Given your high ideals on this "dry snitching" I would have thought you were above "back-seat moderating".

Yet I live in America.

And I live in England (not Texas as my user details suggest), which still means your statement makes little sense here, especially when addressed to me directly. Unless you actually believe I am in Texas right now?

Busyman
10-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Only in your interpretation, which given your remarkeable talent for being deliberately obtuse makes it a questionable observation. At best.
You can question it but still...glad I could help expand the vocab mang

So Samurai was never banned as a result of your dry-snitching?

My guilt or lack of aside, Samurai isn't banned, that's pretty much a fact as he seems to be posting today.
Not anymore no. CaptainObvious. Besides that, I didn't ask if he isn't banned. The question was past tense. RIF. I'll help....

My guilt or lack of aside, Samurai wasn't banned, that's pretty much a fact as he seems to be posting today.

No, that is incorrect. :ermm:

Not in the same way as a ban does perhaps, but it is still a way of stifling other people's free speech. Given your high ideals on this "dry snitching" I would have thought you were above "back-seat moderating".

Severe difference. There is no perhaps. There are some things that can be fixed with almost no effect on another's posting ability like not having 5 threads on the same subject on the first page in the wrong section...you know stuff like that is irritating and fixing it has little effect on the poster unless it was that warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown.

Yet I live in America.

And I live in England (not Texas as my user details suggest), which still means your statement makes little sense here, especially when addressed to me directly. Unless you actually believe I am in Texas right now?
No 'cause I said Texas is kinda free. RIF

Cheese
10-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Severe difference. There is no perhaps. There are some things that can be fixed with almost no effect on another's posting ability like not having 5 threads on the same subject on the first page in the wrong section...you know stuff like that is irritating and fixing it has little effect on the poster unless it was that warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown.

I've seen you bump your own thread from months before if someone starts a new one on the same topic. Linking to your own thread (another of your favourites) only encourages someone to go and bump that as well. Seems to me, that you're the one who wants that "warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown".

...glad I could help expand the vocab mang

Remind me which one of us makes up words and phrases when he can't express himself properly?:unsure:

Not anymore no.
So, he's not banned. End of story.

Still doesn't explain your bizarre statement. Reading is fundamental but I think it helps if the writer makes an effort to avoid nonsense.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I've seen you bump your own thread from months before if someone starts a new one on the same topic. Linking to your own thread (another of your favourites) only encourages someone to go and bump that as well. Seems to me, that you're the one who wants that "warmspecialfeelingofgettinganawardfortheirveryownthreadtocalltheirown".
Really? I also link other people's threads and bump theirs when there's one on the same topic. :ermm:
...glad I could help expand the vocab mang

Remind me which one of us makes up words and phrases when he can't express himself properly?:unsure:
How so if I didn't make it up? :blink:

Not anymore no.
So, he's not banned. End of story.

True. He's not banned anymore after you dry-snitched on him.

Still doesn't explain your bizarre statement. Reading is fundamental but I think it helps if the writer has basic comunication skills.

I think it helps if the reader isn't too stupid to recognize context. If your life depended on it you'd understand. Either you, Cheese, are playing stupid or are stupid. Either way Cheese and stupid are linked.

Free speech rules, you don't. Fix that.
I don't rule. No fix necessary.

Cheese
10-03-2005, 03:48 PM
I think it helps if the reader isn't too stupid to recognize context. If your life depended on it you'd understand. Either you, Cheese, are playing stupid or are stupid. Either way Cheese and stupid are linked.

If my life ever does one day depend on dechipering the rantings of internet nerds I still don't think that will change the fact that you didn't make sense initially.

One post I made. Would have slipped under the radar of the mods if someone (you) hadn't have kicked up such a fuss in that thread. So really, it was your fault that attention was drawn to the thread.

Not that I really think the mods listen to me quite that closely and your whole reasoning behind calling me a "dry snitch" is ignoring my single post's...what's that word? Context. If your life depended on it you'd understand...

Wow, going by my previous post's edit it takes you around quarter of an hour to type out a reply to the "linked-to-stupid" Cheese's posts. Either you have a 28k modem or you're just slow-witted. Either way...

Busyman
10-03-2005, 04:12 PM
If my life ever does one day depend on dechipering the rantings of internet nerds I still don't think that will change the fact that you didn't make sense initially.

Wow. An American made a post about another American posting what he wants. I can't fathom what country the American posting "It's a free country" could possibly be talking about. Duhhhh China?

One post I made. Would have slipped under the radar of the mods if someone (you) hadn't have kicked up such a fuss in that thread. So really, it was your fault that attention was drawn to the thread.

It wasn't one post. How can so much be kicked up from one post anyway? 5 Busyman responses to one Cheese response?

Not that I really think the mods listen to me quite that closely and your whole reasoning behind calling me a "dry snitch" is ignoring my single post's...what's that word? Context. If your life depended on it you'd understand...

It wasn't just one post.

It's bitchy that if someone gets in trouble to say, "Well he did it and ya'll did nothing." The same goes for a bystander.

A real concern comes in with a PM. Good lord why'd you have to bring dry-snitching into this. :ermm:

Wow, going by my previous post's edit it takes you around quarter of an hour to type out a reply to the "linked-to-stupid" Cheese's posts. Either you have a 28k modem or you're just slow-witted. Either way...
.....it shows I can multi-task. I actually a have a job.

(I'm on wireless broadband btw)

BawA
10-03-2005, 04:32 PM
stop Quoting, it looks like several Peerzy at once :frusty:
btw where did wwe went that it wants come back, they said something about not airing the show in spike tv anymore.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 04:40 PM
stop Quoting, it looks like several Peerzy at once :frusty:
btw where did wwe went that it wants come back, they said something about not airing the show in spike tv anymore.
I know it's been lost in the thread a bit but it looks like it'll be on USA.

dry snitch
10-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Busyman, the image in you're signature is too big.

Please change it or I'll report you to a moderator :dry:

Cheese
10-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Wow. An American made a post about another American posting what he wants. I can't fathom what country the American posting "It's a free country" could possibly be talking about. Duhhhh China?

Doesn't really detract from what I said in response. It's still a strange thing to say on an international forum. This isn't a country and it's not free.

A real concern comes in with a PM. Good lord why'd you have to bring dry-snitching into this.

Perhaps if you weren't such a hypocrit on the issue I wouldn't. But you are so I will.
It wasn't just one post.

It was just one post. Your over-reaction caused more problems as I recall, next time you should consider taking something to PM's. That way there will be less repurcussions for innocent members like Samurai.

Well, get back to work or I'm telling your boss on you.

JPaul
10-03-2005, 07:28 PM
What does dry snitching mean.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Busyman, the image in you're signature is too big.

Please change it or I'll report you to a moderator :dry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one. Starting a dry-snitch account.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Doesn't really detract from what I said in response. It's still a strange thing to say on an international forum. This isn't a country and it's not free.

America is though.

A real concern comes in with a PM. Good lord why'd you have to bring dry-snitching into this.

Perhaps if you weren't such a hypocrit on the issue I wouldn't. But you are so I will.

I'm not guilty of complaining to get a member banned though. :dry:
It wasn't just one post.

It was just one post. Your over-reaction caused more problems as I recall, next time you should consider taking something to PM's. That way there will be less repurcussions for innocent members like Samurai.
It's pretty simple bubba.

Some mods and members already saw it and had moved on. If I'm not mistaken, no one was even talking about the pic anymore. Then you and azad (yes you weren't alone) come bringing it up again. Someone telling you to STFU about a subject is hardly getting them in anymore trouble especially in light of mods already seeing the pic. :ermm:

Next time you should consider taking something to PM's. That way there will be less repurcussions for innocent members like Samurai. Btw, everyone knows that many of the posts were deleted by Rip (I understood why).

Well, get back to work or I'm telling your boss on you.
I bet you would. It wouldn't matter obviously. Internet usage is tracked. I'm already being told on.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 08:08 PM
A small example:

I once saw someone on here with a Columbo avatar even though it was against the rules.

manker
10-03-2005, 08:16 PM
A small example:

I once saw someone on here with a Columbo avatar even though it was against the rules.
Lying about what the rules are is dry snitching :blink:

Busyman
10-03-2005, 08:20 PM
A small example:

Lying about what the rules are is dry snitching :blink:
No mank. Think 'if there was a rule against having a Columbo avatar' and that was said in the presence of someone with said avatar.

manker
10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
:crazy:

Talk about going round the houses.

You could have made an example of an existing rule:

"Busyman has a 150kb .gif of a dancing butt-pirate in his sig - that's against the rules'

However, it still doesn't answer the question. Giving an example of dry-snitching isn't defining it.

JPaul
10-03-2005, 08:30 PM
So what is dry snitching.

Cheese
10-03-2005, 08:52 PM

I think that if I complained to the mods to get Bustyboy banned for his over-sized sig then that counts as dry-snitching. For some reason the mods all listen to me and do my bidding.

Damn, if I knew I had such powers I'd have abused them long ago. :balamm:

JPaul
10-03-2005, 09:05 PM
So why is it "dry" snitching, as opposed to just the standard type snitching.

twisterX
10-03-2005, 09:16 PM
So why is it "dry" snitching, as opposed to just the standard type snitching.

it just is. :happy:

Busyman
10-03-2005, 11:33 PM
:crazy:

Talk about going round the houses.

You could have made an example of an existing rule:

"Busyman has a 150kb .gif of a dancing butt-pirate in his sig - that's against the rules'

However, it still doesn't answer the question. Giving an example of dry-snitching isn't defining it.
Agreed. I was trying to go round the houses.

Busyman
10-03-2005, 11:34 PM

I think that if I complained to the mods to get Bustyboy banned for his over-sized sig then that counts as dry-snitching. For some reason the mods all listen to me and do my bidding.

Damn, if I knew I had such powers I'd have abused them long ago. :balamm:
No that's just plain old snitching.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 04:31 AM
To indirectly tell secrets or offenses to a person of authority or any person meant to be kept away from a secret or offense, sometimes inadvertently.
If the telling of secrets or offenses is purposeful, minute details are usually left out as not to appear to be directly telling.

It is indirectly snitching.

JPaul
10-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Oh that, I do that all the time.

manker
10-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Meh.

Prefixing something with 'dry' implies that the following word isn't diluted in any way - meaning a purer form of the suffix.

Therefore dry-snitching should be a more explicit version of snitching (which is generic and could mean an overt or an indirect snitch).

Dry-snitching should not be surreptitious in any way :snooty:

Busyman
10-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh that, I do that all the time.
Excellent..you dry snitch, you.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Meh.

Prefixing something with 'dry' implies that the following word isn't diluted in any way - meaning a purer form of the suffix.

Therefore dry-snitching should be a more explicit version of snitching (which is generic and could mean an overt or an indirect snitch).

Meh?

Dry snitching, in itself, isn't clandestine due to the possibility of it being inadvertent.

It is 'dry' simply because of it being devoid of certain details or proper addressee. :snooty: It is the simplest, most effortless way to snitch.

manker
10-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Meh.

Meh?

Dry snitching, in itself, isn't clandestine due to the possibility of it being inadvertent.

It is 'dry' simply because of it being devoid of certain details or proper addressee. :snooty: It is the simplest, most effortless way to snitch.Deary me, you are in a tizzy. Bawa makes more sense.

This whole dry-snitching definition ... you just made it up, eh.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Meh?

It is 'dry' simply because of it being devoid of certain details or proper addressee. :snooty: It is the simplest, most effortless way to snitch.Deary me, you are in a tizzy. Bawa makes more sense.

Of course not. :dry: You say that after you come back from a search party.
How'd it go?

:shifty:

manker
10-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Deary me, you are in a tizzy. Bawa makes more sense.

Of course not. :dry: You say that after you come back from a search party.
How'd it go?

:shifty:No, mate, searching wasn't required.

We've known for months that you wouldn't be able to define dry-snitching.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Too bad I didn't have to. The definition has been around for years. :ermm:

How'd the search go? I just knowwww you googled, you googlemeister, you.

manker
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM

How'd the search go? I just knowwww you googled, you googlemeister, you.I don't know what dry-snitching means.

However, I know what it usually means when a word is prefixed with 'dry'. Which is what I posted.

Btw, why do you always assume that people cleverer than you must Google for their posts. I imagine that some of them are just ... clever :huh:

Busyman
10-04-2005, 03:00 PM

How'd the search go? I just knowwww you googled, you googlemeister, you.I don't know what dry-snitching means.

However, I know what it usually means when a word is prefixed with 'dry'. Which is what I posted.

Btw, why do you always assume that people cleverer than you must Google for their posts. I imagine that some of them are just ... clever :huh:
Uh 'cause I recall the last time you showed so-called cleverness, you googled, then afterward said, "It was obvious."

I guess it was....after the answer was shown. :dry:

Why the hell do you think you were being clever anyway? :blink:

I didn't make up the word nor what it means. I thought that got through that grammatibrain a yours the first time. :ermm:

Cheese
10-04-2005, 03:09 PM
The pre-show started with a group of superstars talking about RAW and doing a live show. In the lower corner was a countdown clock - 5 minutes until the show starts. Most of it was Vince McMahon talking about how RAW started and wrestler throwing in little comments. They showed clips of the first RAW show.
They went on to talk about the ‘Attitude Era”. More wrestling bits and more clips of people talking about it. Wow, has RAW changed since then. I miss that time - wish they’d bring back some of that edginess.
It ended with WWE - The Power Is Back. Guess they have a new slogan for a new era.
That 5 minutes went very quickly.

The Homecoming starts! Foley is the first out of the gate. He’s there for Piper’s pit. He’s wearing his famous red and black sleeveless plaid over black and white plaid. He takes a mic and talks about RAW coming home.
He says that normally the guest doesn’t introduce the host, but Piper is no typical host in that he’s such an amazing superstar.
Piper enters and hugs Foley. Piper says he’s a fan of Foley’s. Piper says he thought he was the craziest SOB in the business - but Piper has nothing on him. But then he read Foley’s new book “Scooter”. Piper loved it and called Foley a sick Mfer. He says that this is Foley’s return to WWE.
Foley says he needs a good reason to return. Piper says he has 12,000 reasons for Foley to return. Piper starts chanting, “Foley, Foley.” Orton’s music cuts in and Randy and Cowboy Bob enter.
Foley tells The Ortons to worry about who they are going to face next week at the PPV. Orton says he can do what he wants. But he’s not there to talk to Foley - he’s there for Piper.
Randy says Cowboy Bob is the only reason Piper is as big as he is. Cowboy Bob made Piper. Randy says he’s the Legend Killer and pushes Piper. Piper gets into it with Piper, but Cowboy Bob and Foley pull them apart.
Cowboy Bob sucker punches Foley and Randy ROK’s Piper. Randy the RKO’s Foley. The Ortons leave Piper and Foley prone in the ring.
(I just have to put this in because my husband is ranting. Foley has got ring boots with more time than Randy Orton. To see someone who’s done everything Foley has done for Vince McMahon - Then to see him job to Randy Orton is disgusting. Never mind what Flair said in his book about Foley - but Vince did nothing. My husband doesn’t understand why Foley keeps coming back just to get his ass kicked. We are so sick of seeing such a nice guy get trampled by everyone over and over. It’s come to be expected that when Foley shows up he will get his ass beaten - we are sick of it. My husband has refused to watch the rest of the show because of what happened to Foley, AGAIN. Sorry about the rant - but this really bothers us!)

Recap of Angle and HBK at Mania. Recap of Angle and HBK at Vengeance.

- Commercial

Recap of Piper’s Pit.

Outback Bischoff is bitching out Long about the Ortons’ attack on Foley and Piper. If Long doesn’t reel in his people Bisch is going to give the fans a RAW moment at Smackdown’s expense.

Angle comes to the ring for the 30 minute Ironman Match. They show a whole group of older wrestlers in the front row - most of them Hall of Famers. HBK comes out next for this long match. Whoever gets the most falls in 30 minutes wins the rubber match between the two.
Angle jumps HBK as the bell rings, but HBK quickly takes over. HBK Chops Angle to the mat a couple times. HBK hits a Swinging Neckbreaker on Angle and goes for the fall, but no three. They go to the outside and Angle gets his head beaten into the barrier.
HBK goes for the cover again. No luck. Angle starts coming back, but HBK locks on a Sleeper Hold. Angle Suplexes out of it. Angle hit HBK with a couple of Uppercuts and takes control. Scoop Slam by Angle and he goes for the cover. No three. Angle locks in a Reverse Headlock.
Clock - 25 minutes remaining.
HBK counters with a Chin Breaker. HBK hits a few Chops and a Face Buster. HBK hit a Back Body Drop over the ropes. HBK tried to Baseball Slide, but Angle moved and hit and Angle Slam on the outside. They enter the ring with Angle in control. Angle stomps the heck out of HBK.
HBK fights back with punches, but Angle hits a Vertical Powerbomb landing HBK on the top turnbuckle in the center of his back. Both men end up on the top turnbuckle and HBK pushes Angle off. Before HBK can do anything Angle runs up the corner and Angle Slams HBK from the top. Angle goes for the cover and gets the three count.

- Score: Angle 1 fall - HBK 0 falls at about 10 minutes into the match.

- Commercial

18 minutes left
Angle has a Chin Lock locked on HBK. (Angle was in control of HBK through the entire commercial break.) HBK hit a solid Reverse Elbow. HBK got his shoulder driven into the ring post and Angle went for another cover, no three though.
HBK starts fighting back with Chops, but gets tossed back first into a corner. Angle goes for another Angle Slam, but HBK reverses with a Sunset Flip. Angle goes for the Ankle Lock, but gets it reversed. HBK rolls Angle up and gets a three count right at the halfway point in the match.
Angle locks in a Body Scissors on HBK’s lower back. He then rubs his forearm hard across HBK’s face. HBK keeps laying flat and getting two counts out of it. HBK rolls Angle over and bites his face to get out of the Scissors.
HBK goes for a roll up, but Angle locks in the Ankle Lock. HBK tries to fight out or reach the ropes. HBK ends up tapping out to the Ankle Lock. 11 minutes left in the match.

- Score: Angle 2 falls - HBK 1 fall at 19 minutes into the match.

- Commercial

Angle has an Ankle Lock locked in. HBK gets out and tries to fight back. They exchange Chops back and forth. Angle locks in the Ankle Lock again. HBK fights his way out. Angle traps HBK in a corner, but HBK keeps bitch slapping Angle. He gets out of the corner, Nips Up, and tries to fight back. HBK hit an Inverted Atomic Drop and goes up top. HBK hit a Flying Elbow.
HBK Tunes up the Band. HBK hits Sweet Chin Music and pins Angle for the three at about 5 minutes left. They are tied!
Angle hits the Angle Slam and goes for the cover, but HBK kicks out. Angle goes for the Angle Slam, but HBK reverses turning it into a Tornado DDT. Both men are down, and the ref is counting. HBK throws an arm over Angle, not luck. HBK throws the arms across Angle again, no luck.
HBK climbed up and hit a Moonsault, but Angle reversed it into an Ankle Lock. HBK tries to kick out, but Angle hangs on. Less than a minute left. HBK is fighting not to tap out. Angle is wrapped around HBK’s leg, but HBK is able to kick Angle in the face. Angle locks it in again. HBk kicks out and almost gets tossed into the ref. HBK hits Sweet Chin Music and goes for the cover.
The bell is rung before the three count is finished. The match is called a tie. HBK takes a mic and says it’s BS and wants to go to Sudden Death. Angle wants nothing of it and walks away.
HBK walks down the line of Hall of Famers hugging every one of them.

- Winner: Tie between Kurt Angle and HBK - Both men got 2 falls in 30 minutes

Video clip of Cena at the Hip Hop Awards.

- Commercial

Lillian introduces Kevin Von Erich who is in the front row with the other older wrestlers.

Outback Bischoff approaches Vince McMahon. He asks Vince to make his match a No DQ match (gee wonder why he wants that!). Vince says no. Bisch calls him Vince and say he knows why Vince want him as GM of RAW. Just to make his life hell - so he can come out with a DVD later about Bischoff. Bisch calls Vince sick. Vince says no one knows just how sick and twisted Vince can be.

Lillian introduces Vince reading from a card. She says he’s the one who created this company. He created Hogan, Austin and many other wrestlers. He’s also well endowed! (Looks like he’s ready to be heel again.)
Vince comes strutting to the ring like he has a load in his pants. He says he’s happy to be back on USA where anything can happen, where they are uncensored. He reminisces about the night he beat the Holy Hell out of Austin. He shows the 1-2-3 of his match against Austin - it was one of Vince’s favorite moments. Another favorite moment is when he had Austin arrested. Before they can show the clip Austin comes out - though he’s not scheduled until later.
He tells everyone to give Austin a hand. Austin looks great! Austin says it looks as though Vince was having fun at Austin’s expense. He says Vince is looking a little nervous “What”, jumpy “What”, jittery “What”. Austin says he remembers thing differently from what Vince is showing. Austin shows tape of Vince in the hospital when Dr. Austin comes in and beats him up and hits him over the head with a bedpan. They then showed Austin pushing Vince to the ring in a wheelchair. Austin pulling a gun on Vince - Then a flag with Austin 3:16 pops out. He then showed footage of Vince peeing his pants. The last clip was Austin showering The Corporation with beer from the beer truck (who can forget that moment?)
Vince says it’s a new era and there’s no reason that he and Austin can’t start fresh. Austin asks if Vince wants to be his best friend and if he should believe the BS coming out of Vince’s mouth. Vince is looking nervous, saying he needs to leave. Austin tells him not to leave - he wants to show him something.
Austin then hits Vince with a Stunner.
As Austin celebrates with beer different music hits. “Here comes the money”. Shane comes down to the ring with a grin on his face. Before he can say anything he gets Stunned.
Then more music hits and Stephanie comes to the ring looking pissed off. She asks Austin who the hell he thinks he is Stunning her father and her brother. This is their show. This is RAW. This is USA. Steph asks Austin who the hell he thinks he is. Austin tells her he has some questions for her. He asks what perfume she’s wearing. Steph doesn’t answer. He then comments about her holding his hand - she must be flirting with him. Austin asks if Steph wants to give him a kiss. Steph Bitch Slaps Austin. Austin tells her she shouldn’t have done that, but he’s glad she did. Austin then gives Steph a Stone Cold Stunner.
As he starts celebrating with beer again MORE music hits. Linda McMahon comes out to the ring. She asks him what he thinks he’s doing. This carnage in the ring is her family. She’s spent the past two years pulling her family back together. Why her husband. He’s a piece of trash. Linda agreed to that. Why Shane? He’s a chip of the old block. Why Stephanie? She’s a precious little piece of trash.
They are back on USA, in Dallas where he started out, he’s going to raise hell. What should he do? Linda told him he owes the McMahon family an apology. He thinks about it for a minute. He tells Linda she’s a classy lady and he apologizes, but… While she’s out there they should give all the fans a RAW moment to remember. He asks Linda for a kiss on the cheek. He wants to leave his eyes open so she doesn’t knock the hell out of her when he closes his eyes. He thinks they should give us something to REALLY remember - he puts his arm around her- and… drink a damn beer.
She drinks with him. He pushes her to drink a second one with him. He then takes her hand, raises it high and calls he a classy lady again as he pours a beer down the front of her shirt. He then Stuns Linda McMahon. (I must say it was a terrible Stunner. He barely touched her. I know he was trying to be careful with her as she’s never wrestled - but it was bad. Though I do giver her credit for being willing to get Stunned.)

- Score: Austin 4 - McMahons 0

- Commercial

Outback 2 refs are helping Vince to his limo. Todd Grisham asks Vince what he thinks about his whole family being Stunned. Vince says someone’s going to pay. Someone’s going to get fired.

Lita come to the ring to Edge’s music. Lita is wearing a tiny red fishnet shirt and short shorts. She poses on the ramp while Matt Hardy’s music hits. Matt comes out and sees a ladder set up on the stage. As he looks at it and Lita Edge comes from nowhere and Spears him.
Edge runs to the ring and climbs the ladder. Matt catches him and pulls him off. Matt flips the ladder over, puts Edge inside, climbs between and closes the ladder up over and over on Edge. Matt sets a ladder up in a corner and throws Edge into it back first.
Edge Suplexes Matt into the ladder leaning in the corner. Edge sets up the ladder and climbs, but Matt pulls him down. Matt climbs up, gets his hand on the briefcase, but Edge pulls him down.
Edge puts a ladder on the top turnbuckle so the top is facing into the ring. Matt goes for the Twist of Fate, but gets pushed face first into the top of the ladder. Edge gets another ladder and sets it up, but Matt pulls it down and nails Edge in the gut with it.
Edge Reverse Suplexes Matt onto a ladder. Edge sets up the ladder again and starts to climb. Matt starts to climb too. Matt punches Edge in the head and throws Edge off onto the ladder that is still sitting on the top turnbuckle. Edge hits the top of the ladder with his face and rebounds into the ladder Matt is standing on. That ladder tips over sending Matt flying.

- Commercial

Edge is trying to Suplex Matt through a table, but gets tossed into the barrier and knocked over the barrier with the top of a ladder. Matt climbed the ladder and hit Edge with a huge Flying Cross Body into Edge in the audience.
Matt heads for the ring but Lita jumps on his back. He hits her with a Snap Mare and is about to Powerbomb Lita through a table when Edge hits him across the back with a Kendo Stick. He lays Matt across a table. Edge then climbs on the apron and hits Matt with a Cross Body sending them both crashing through the table.
They both climb in the ring and each climb a ladder. Matt hits a Twist of Fate on Edge from the top of the ladders. Matt climbs back up, but Lita starts hitting him with the Kendo Stick. Matt climbs down and tosses her into the turnbuckle dropping her to the mat.
Matt climbs back up the ladder. He is trying to unlatch the briefcase when Lita came back and removed the ladder from under Matt. Matt is hanging from the briefcase. Edge grabs Matt’s ankles and starts swinging him. Matt loses hold of the briefcase and gets hung up on the top rope across his gut. Edge ties Matts’ arms up in the top and second ropes so he can’t get free.
Lita wraps her arms and lags around the top rope and Matt’s arms so he can’t get loose at all. Edge climbs the ladder and gets the briefcase for the win.
After the bell has rung and Matt realizes what has happened, he is escorted up the ramp by a group of security guards. He has to leave RAW. Edge and Lita are celebrating the whole time.

- Winner: Edge - Matt has to leave RAW.

- Commercial

Matt is being escorted from the area by security.

Outback Trish and Ashley are talking about their bra and panties match. Mea Young comes in with her shirt unbuttoned. Trish and Ashley leave and Mae goes after Superfly, Hacksaw and Dibiase? (I’m guessing. I’m sorry if it wasn’t him - didn’t recognize him). They offered Mae $1,000 to put her shirt on, then $2,000 to put her shirt on, then $3,000. Moolah comes out and drags Mae off telling her she always embarrasses her when they’re out. They walk off.
Superfly takes the money and wanders off after Mae saying he’ll pay them back.

Outback Maria is interviewing Flair. He says he came back a broken down man, but he’s not any more. He also says tonight is HHH’s return and they are going to kick some ass together.

- Commercial

Slam of The Week - Masters and Carlito kicking the crap out of Flair outback a few weeks ago.

Carlito comes to the ring. Masters comes out next. JR says Masters can pose all he wants, but the real deal will be out here soon (I think he meant Trip). Flair comes out next, and the ref holds the ropes for him.
HHH comes out last and the crowd goes manic when his music hits. All four men start battling as the bell rings. Flair and HHH rid the ring of the other two. The ref starts counting them out. Carlito comes in to face HHH who tags in Flair quickly. They double team him before they both do a Flair Strut. Masters runs across the ring, but Flair takes him out quickly. HHH is still wandering the ring while Flair goes back to work on Carlito.

-Commercial

Carlito and Masters have been focusing on Flair’s back. Carlito locks on Flair’s Figure 4. HHH runs in and breaks the hold after too long. Carlito traps Flair in a corner and slaps him a couple times. Flair fights back with Chops. Carlito hits a Spinebuster on Flair.
Carlito goes up top, but Flair grabs him and throws him off the top. Flair can’t get to HHH, but Carlito gets to Masters. Masters goes for the Masterlock, but Flair hits a Low Blow when the ref’s back is turned. Flair tags in HHH. HHH hits Masters with two High Knees and a Spinebuster. HHH starts smiling and looks under the ring. He comes out with a sledgehammer. He climbs in the ring with it. As HHH is about to use the sledge on Masters, Carlito runs in and jumps him from behind.
HHH grabs Carlito to set up the Pedigree. Masters was about to nail HHH with his sledge when Flair hit him with a Chop Block. HHH hits the Pedigree for the win. Masters and Carlito flee as HHH and Flair celebrate.
HHH then turns on Flair and hits him in the head with the sledge. HHH busts Flair wide open and continues to beat Flair down. As Flair lays prone on the mat HHH nails him again in the face with the sledge. HHH throws Flair from the ring and beats the hell out of him in front of the Hall of Famers.

- Winners: Triple H & Ric Flair

- Commercial

Recap of HHH beating the hell out of Flair. It continued backstage.

HHH is still beating the heck out of Flair. He keeps saying, “no one has the balls to stop me”, and “you think I was going to let this go?” and “you know me better than anybody Ric”. He just keeps beating Flair up. Flair is covered in blood and can’t defend himself. He leans Flair against a limo and starts Bitch Slapping him. HHH then puts Flair in the back of the limo, tells the driver to, “get this piece of crap out of my building.” HHH then takes his sledge to the back window of the limo before it drives off.

- Commercial

Dusty Rhodes has all the older wrestlers in the ring. He says he so happy to be there. He starts talking about all the amazing people in the ring. Arn Anderson beating on his noggin. Superstar Billy Graham and the Full Nelson. Moolah had no equal. Jimmy Hart, manager of immortal men. Ted Dibiase and Harley Race, but Dusty gets cut off because Rob Conway’s music hits.

Rob comes out and asks what that smell is and asks if one of them forgot to change their depends. He tells them this is a Homecoming, not a funeral. They need to leave and make room for the young guys. Dusty cuts him off and tells him it’s because of these legends that Conway is where he is. Dusty rips him apart verbally.
Dusty goes back to talking about Harley Race, but Rob butts in again saying Harley Race hasn’t passed up any buffet tables. Harley cuts Rob off by punching him in the face. Pat Patterson then punches Rob, as does “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan. Dusty takes off his jacket, punches Rob a couple times, grabs his crotch and gives Rob and elbow to the top of the head. Rob staggers into Kevin Von Erich’s Claw which landed Rob on the mat.
The group then sends Snuka up top to fly! He got up there barefooted and flew as if he did it everyday of the week.
They then throw Rob’s sorry ass from the ring. All the old heros congratulate each other with hugs and smiles - It was a beautiful thing to see.

- Commercial

Torrie Wilson, Victoria and Candace Michelle come to the ring all wearing black and white. Torrie has her little dog with her. Trish and Ashley come to the ring. Trish is also in Black and white, Ashley is wearing pants tonight.
The three heels attack Trish and Ashley as soon as they enter the ring. They rip Ashley’s shirt off. Ashley then rips Victoria’s shirt off. Trish and Ashley trap Candice and Torrie and rip off their respective (if not respectable) shirts.
Victoria was hanging out outside the ring, but Trish dragged her in by her hair. Victoria tries to take off Trish’s pants, but Trish gets her pants off instead. Ashley tries to pull off Candace’s skirt and almost pulls her panties with it. She gets the skirt off. Torrie had Trish trapped in a corner, but Ashley came over and hung her up on the top rope. Both girls ripped Torrie’s pants off for the win.

- Winners: Ashley & Trish Stratus

Outback Angle says he just saw Ken Kennedy outback and is Bischoff worried that he might get involved. Bisch says he isn’t worried because Vince has left - so Bisch can not make the match a No DQ Match. Bisch then told Angle he only wanted to be WWE Champion for one day. Then he would turn it over to someone else. Someone with Olympic Gold. They both laugh.

- Commercial

Tazz and Michael Cole are onscreen - guess they are there to announce the Smackdown match.
Teddy Long and the “Network Executive” are in the ring.
Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring. Chris Benoit comes out next showing off his US Title Belt. Batista comes out to huge pop.
JBL comes out in his limo, but only so far because of the ramp. JBL is wearing a stars and stripes jacket tonight. Christian is the next out. Eddie is the last out. All of the Smackdown entrances are quite quick. Long joins the announcers at their table.
JBL and Batista are about to start the match, but Bisch interrupts. He says since Vince has left it’s lights out -the lights over the ring go out- his audience doesn’t have to watch a second rate, lack luster match. He laughs at the wrestlers “stumbling around int the dark”. Bisch then calls for a commercial. (Was the match supposed to happen, or was it cut for time? The show has been going on for almost 3 hours at this point.)

- Commercial

Mean Gene is in the ring. He announces Hulk Hogan. Hogan comes out to his usual huge pop.
Hogan climbs in the ring slower than usual. He rips off his shirt and poses for the wild crowd. Mean Gene talks about Hogan’s match with HBK and his show Hogan Knows Best. But, what’s next? Hogan asks if he can feel the power of Hulkamania in Dallas. He gives huge props to HBK, saying he’s willing to do it an time again. Hogan talks about all his huge matches. But, Hogan says he saw one specific man as he looked out from behind the curtain earlier. “What would happen if he got in the ring with The Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin?”
Then Hogan’s music hit again and he posed for the crowd.

- Commercial (Seems as though the show might be going longer than expected. The announcers said USA will stay with RAW until it’s over, but it looks as though they are rushing through things at this point.)

Recap of Vince telling Bisch he will be facing Cena for the title.

Bischoff comes to the ring with Angle at his side. Cena’s music hits to huge pop. He comes to the ring ready for action. Angle goes to the outside and sits in a chair at the edge of the ramp.
Bisch tries to kick and Cena catches his leg. One hand and Bisch is on the mat. Bisch crawls for Angle. Angle grabs Cena’s ankle. Cena thwomps Angle’s head on the top turnbuckle. Bisch kicks Cena from behind. He keeps kicking Cena until he’s on the mat. Cena gets up Slams him and hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle.
Cena is getting ready to FU Bisch when Angle runs into the ring and tries to hit the Angle Slam on Cena. Cena reverses it and gets Angle up for an FU. Bisch crawls up to Cena from behind and nails him with a Low Blow. Cena hits the mat and drops Angle in the process.
Bisch goes for the cover, but Cena kicks out. Angle comes in the ring with a chair. He goes after Cena who ducks out of the way. Angle hits the top rope with the chair and it ricochets back up hitting himself in the head with it. Angle rolls fm the ring. Bisch goes for the chair. As he starts to pick it up Cena steps on it so he can’t. Cena scoops Bischoff up in the air and Cena hits the FU on Bisch. Cena covers Bisch for the win.

- Winner: John Cena

Angle jumps Cena and they exchange punches. Long interrupts the post match fight. Long says Bisch embarrassed him and made him feel like a fool. So, maybe Bischoff would like to do it Gangstah Style.
A whole bunch of Smackdown superstars run to the ring and attack Cena, Angle and Bischoff. They had the upper hand until a bunch of RAW superstars ran to the ring and joined the melee. The show ends with everyone beating the heck out of everyone else.

I enjoyed the show, a return to form for WWE. Looks like a Raw vs Smackdown scenario for Servivor Series...

Busyman
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
The pre-show started with a group of superstars talking about RAW and doing a live show. In the lower corner was a countdown clock - 5 minutes until the show starts. Most of it was Vince McMahon talking about how RAW started and wrestler throwing in little comments. They showed clips of the first RAW show.
They went on to talk about the ‘Attitude Era”. More wrestling bits and more clips of people talking about it. Wow, has RAW changed since then. I miss that time - wish they’d bring back some of that edginess.
It ended with WWE - The Power Is Back. Guess they have a new slogan for a new era.
That 5 minutes went very quickly.

The Homecoming starts! Foley is the first out of the gate. He’s there for Piper’s pit. He’s wearing his famous red and black sleeveless plaid over black and white plaid. He takes a mic and talks about RAW coming home.
He says that normally the guest doesn’t introduce the host, but Piper is no typical host in that he’s such an amazing superstar.
Piper enters and hugs Foley. Piper says he’s a fan of Foley’s. Piper says he thought he was the craziest SOB in the business - but Piper has nothing on him. But then he read Foley’s new book “Scooter”. Piper loved it and called Foley a sick Mfer. He says that this is Foley’s return to WWE.
Foley says he needs a good reason to return. Piper says he has 12,000 reasons for Foley to return. Piper starts chanting, “Foley, Foley.” Orton’s music cuts in and Randy and Cowboy Bob enter.
Foley tells The Ortons to worry about who they are going to face next week at the PPV. Orton says he can do what he wants. But he’s not there to talk to Foley - he’s there for Piper.
Randy says Cowboy Bob is the only reason Piper is as big as he is. Cowboy Bob made Piper. Randy says he’s the Legend Killer and pushes Piper. Piper gets into it with Piper, but Cowboy Bob and Foley pull them apart.
Cowboy Bob sucker punches Foley and Randy ROK’s Piper. Randy the RKO’s Foley. The Ortons leave Piper and Foley prone in the ring.
(I just have to put this in because my husband is ranting. Foley has got ring boots with more time than Randy Orton. To see someone who’s done everything Foley has done for Vince McMahon - Then to see him job to Randy Orton is disgusting. Never mind what Flair said in his book about Foley - but Vince did nothing. My husband doesn’t understand why Foley keeps coming back just to get his ass kicked. We are so sick of seeing such a nice guy get trampled by everyone over and over. It’s come to be expected that when Foley shows up he will get his ass beaten - we are sick of it. My husband has refused to watch the rest of the show because of what happened to Foley, AGAIN. Sorry about the rant - but this really bothers us!)

Recap of Angle and HBK at Mania. Recap of Angle and HBK at Vengeance.

- Commercial

Recap of Piper’s Pit.

Outback Bischoff is bitching out Long about the Ortons’ attack on Foley and Piper. If Long doesn’t reel in his people Bisch is going to give the fans a RAW moment at Smackdown’s expense.

Angle comes to the ring for the 30 minute Ironman Match. They show a whole group of older wrestlers in the front row - most of them Hall of Famers. HBK comes out next for this long match. Whoever gets the most falls in 30 minutes wins the rubber match between the two.
Angle jumps HBK as the bell rings, but HBK quickly takes over. HBK Chops Angle to the mat a couple times. HBK hits a Swinging Neckbreaker on Angle and goes for the fall, but no three. They go to the outside and Angle gets his head beaten into the barrier.
HBK goes for the cover again. No luck. Angle starts coming back, but HBK locks on a Sleeper Hold. Angle Suplexes out of it. Angle hit HBK with a couple of Uppercuts and takes control. Scoop Slam by Angle and he goes for the cover. No three. Angle locks in a Reverse Headlock.
Clock - 25 minutes remaining.
HBK counters with a Chin Breaker. HBK hits a few Chops and a Face Buster. HBK hit a Back Body Drop over the ropes. HBK tried to Baseball Slide, but Angle moved and hit and Angle Slam on the outside. They enter the ring with Angle in control. Angle stomps the heck out of HBK.
HBK fights back with punches, but Angle hits a Vertical Powerbomb landing HBK on the top turnbuckle in the center of his back. Both men end up on the top turnbuckle and HBK pushes Angle off. Before HBK can do anything Angle runs up the corner and Angle Slams HBK from the top. Angle goes for the cover and gets the three count.

- Score: Angle 1 fall - HBK 0 falls at about 10 minutes into the match.

- Commercial

18 minutes left
Angle has a Chin Lock locked on HBK. (Angle was in control of HBK through the entire commercial break.) HBK hit a solid Reverse Elbow. HBK got his shoulder driven into the ring post and Angle went for another cover, no three though.
HBK starts fighting back with Chops, but gets tossed back first into a corner. Angle goes for another Angle Slam, but HBK reverses with a Sunset Flip. Angle goes for the Ankle Lock, but gets it reversed. HBK rolls Angle up and gets a three count right at the halfway point in the match.
Angle locks in a Body Scissors on HBK’s lower back. He then rubs his forearm hard across HBK’s face. HBK keeps laying flat and getting two counts out of it. HBK rolls Angle over and bites his face to get out of the Scissors.
HBK goes for a roll up, but Angle locks in the Ankle Lock. HBK tries to fight out or reach the ropes. HBK ends up tapping out to the Ankle Lock. 11 minutes left in the match.

- Score: Angle 2 falls - HBK 1 fall at 19 minutes into the match.

- Commercial

Angle has an Ankle Lock locked in. HBK gets out and tries to fight back. They exchange Chops back and forth. Angle locks in the Ankle Lock again. HBK fights his way out. Angle traps HBK in a corner, but HBK keeps bitch slapping Angle. He gets out of the corner, Nips Up, and tries to fight back. HBK hit an Inverted Atomic Drop and goes up top. HBK hit a Flying Elbow.
HBK Tunes up the Band. HBK hits Sweet Chin Music and pins Angle for the three at about 5 minutes left. They are tied!
Angle hits the Angle Slam and goes for the cover, but HBK kicks out. Angle goes for the Angle Slam, but HBK reverses turning it into a Tornado DDT. Both men are down, and the ref is counting. HBK throws an arm over Angle, not luck. HBK throws the arms across Angle again, no luck.
HBK climbed up and hit a Moonsault, but Angle reversed it into an Ankle Lock. HBK tries to kick out, but Angle hangs on. Less than a minute left. HBK is fighting not to tap out. Angle is wrapped around HBK’s leg, but HBK is able to kick Angle in the face. Angle locks it in again. HBk kicks out and almost gets tossed into the ref. HBK hits Sweet Chin Music and goes for the cover.
The bell is rung before the three count is finished. The match is called a tie. HBK takes a mic and says it’s BS and wants to go to Sudden Death. Angle wants nothing of it and walks away.
HBK walks down the line of Hall of Famers hugging every one of them.

- Winner: Tie between Kurt Angle and HBK - Both men got 2 falls in 30 minutes

Video clip of Cena at the Hip Hop Awards.

- Commercial

Lillian introduces Kevin Von Erich who is in the front row with the other older wrestlers.

Outback Bischoff approaches Vince McMahon. He asks Vince to make his match a No DQ match (gee wonder why he wants that!). Vince says no. Bisch calls him Vince and say he knows why Vince want him as GM of RAW. Just to make his life hell - so he can come out with a DVD later about Bischoff. Bisch calls Vince sick. Vince says no one knows just how sick and twisted Vince can be.

Lillian introduces Vince reading from a card. She says he’s the one who created this company. He created Hogan, Austin and many other wrestlers. He’s also well endowed! (Looks like he’s ready to be heel again.)
Vince comes strutting to the ring like he has a load in his pants. He says he’s happy to be back on USA where anything can happen, where they are uncensored. He reminisces about the night he beat the Holy Hell out of Austin. He shows the 1-2-3 of his match against Austin - it was one of Vince’s favorite moments. Another favorite moment is when he had Austin arrested. Before they can show the clip Austin comes out - though he’s not scheduled until later.
He tells everyone to give Austin a hand. Austin looks great! Austin says it looks as though Vince was having fun at Austin’s expense. He says Vince is looking a little nervous “What”, jumpy “What”, jittery “What”. Austin says he remembers thing differently from what Vince is showing. Austin shows tape of Vince in the hospital when Dr. Austin comes in and beats him up and hits him over the head with a bedpan. They then showed Austin pushing Vince to the ring in a wheelchair. Austin pulling a gun on Vince - Then a flag with Austin 3:16 pops out. He then showed footage of Vince peeing his pants. The last clip was Austin showering The Corporation with beer from the beer truck (who can forget that moment?)
Vince says it’s a new era and there’s no reason that he and Austin can’t start fresh. Austin asks if Vince wants to be his best friend and if he should believe the BS coming out of Vince’s mouth. Vince is looking nervous, saying he needs to leave. Austin tells him not to leave - he wants to show him something.
Austin then hits Vince with a Stunner.
As Austin celebrates with beer different music hits. “Here comes the money”. Shane comes down to the ring with a grin on his face. Before he can say anything he gets Stunned.
Then more music hits and Stephanie comes to the ring looking pissed off. She asks Austin who the hell he thinks he is Stunning her father and her brother. This is their show. This is RAW. This is USA. Steph asks Austin who the hell he thinks he is. Austin tells her he has some questions for her. He asks what perfume she’s wearing. Steph doesn’t answer. He then comments about her holding his hand - she must be flirting with him. Austin asks if Steph wants to give him a kiss. Steph Bitch Slaps Austin. Austin tells her she shouldn’t have done that, but he’s glad she did. Austin then gives Steph a Stone Cold Stunner.
As he starts celebrating with beer again MORE music hits. Linda McMahon comes out to the ring. She asks him what he thinks he’s doing. This carnage in the ring is her family. She’s spent the past two years pulling her family back together. Why her husband. He’s a piece of trash. Linda agreed to that. Why Shane? He’s a chip of the old block. Why Stephanie? She’s a precious little piece of trash.
They are back on USA, in Dallas where he started out, he’s going to raise hell. What should he do? Linda told him he owes the McMahon family an apology. He thinks about it for a minute. He tells Linda she’s a classy lady and he apologizes, but… While she’s out there they should give all the fans a RAW moment to remember. He asks Linda for a kiss on the cheek. He wants to leave his eyes open so she doesn’t knock the hell out of her when he closes his eyes. He thinks they should give us something to REALLY remember - he puts his arm around her- and… drink a damn beer.
She drinks with him. He pushes her to drink a second one with him. He then takes her hand, raises it high and calls he a classy lady again as he pours a beer down the front of her shirt. He then Stuns Linda McMahon. (I must say it was a terrible Stunner. He barely touched her. I know he was trying to be careful with her as she’s never wrestled - but it was bad. Though I do giver her credit for being willing to get Stunned.)

- Score: Austin 4 - McMahons 0

- Commercial

Outback 2 refs are helping Vince to his limo. Todd Grisham asks Vince what he thinks about his whole family being Stunned. Vince says someone’s going to pay. Someone’s going to get fired.

Lita come to the ring to Edge’s music. Lita is wearing a tiny red fishnet shirt and short shorts. She poses on the ramp while Matt Hardy’s music hits. Matt comes out and sees a ladder set up on the stage. As he looks at it and Lita Edge comes from nowhere and Spears him.
Edge runs to the ring and climbs the ladder. Matt catches him and pulls him off. Matt flips the ladder over, puts Edge inside, climbs between and closes the ladder up over and over on Edge. Matt sets a ladder up in a corner and throws Edge into it back first.
Edge Suplexes Matt into the ladder leaning in the corner. Edge sets up the ladder and climbs, but Matt pulls him down. Matt climbs up, gets his hand on the briefcase, but Edge pulls him down.
Edge puts a ladder on the top turnbuckle so the top is facing into the ring. Matt goes for the Twist of Fate, but gets pushed face first into the top of the ladder. Edge gets another ladder and sets it up, but Matt pulls it down and nails Edge in the gut with it.
Edge Reverse Suplexes Matt onto a ladder. Edge sets up the ladder again and starts to climb. Matt starts to climb too. Matt punches Edge in the head and throws Edge off onto the ladder that is still sitting on the top turnbuckle. Edge hits the top of the ladder with his face and rebounds into the ladder Matt is standing on. That ladder tips over sending Matt flying.

- Commercial

Edge is trying to Suplex Matt through a table, but gets tossed into the barrier and knocked over the barrier with the top of a ladder. Matt climbed the ladder and hit Edge with a huge Flying Cross Body into Edge in the audience.
Matt heads for the ring but Lita jumps on his back. He hits her with a Snap Mare and is about to Powerbomb Lita through a table when Edge hits him across the back with a Kendo Stick. He lays Matt across a table. Edge then climbs on the apron and hits Matt with a Cross Body sending them both crashing through the table.
They both climb in the ring and each climb a ladder. Matt hits a Twist of Fate on Edge from the top of the ladders. Matt climbs back up, but Lita starts hitting him with the Kendo Stick. Matt climbs down and tosses her into the turnbuckle dropping her to the mat.
Matt climbs back up the ladder. He is trying to unlatch the briefcase when Lita came back and removed the ladder from under Matt. Matt is hanging from the briefcase. Edge grabs Matt’s ankles and starts swinging him. Matt loses hold of the briefcase and gets hung up on the top rope across his gut. Edge ties Matts’ arms up in the top and second ropes so he can’t get free.
Lita wraps her arms and lags around the top rope and Matt’s arms so he can’t get loose at all. Edge climbs the ladder and gets the briefcase for the win.
After the bell has rung and Matt realizes what has happened, he is escorted up the ramp by a group of security guards. He has to leave RAW. Edge and Lita are celebrating the whole time.

- Winner: Edge - Matt has to leave RAW.

- Commercial

Matt is being escorted from the area by security.

Outback Trish and Ashley are talking about their bra and panties match. Mea Young comes in with her shirt unbuttoned. Trish and Ashley leave and Mae goes after Superfly, Hacksaw and Dibiase? (I’m guessing. I’m sorry if it wasn’t him - didn’t recognize him). They offered Mae $1,000 to put her shirt on, then $2,000 to put her shirt on, then $3,000. Moolah comes out and drags Mae off telling her she always embarrasses her when they’re out. They walk off.
Superfly takes the money and wanders off after Mae saying he’ll pay them back.

Outback Maria is interviewing Flair. He says he came back a broken down man, but he’s not any more. He also says tonight is HHH’s return and they are going to kick some ass together.

- Commercial

Slam of The Week - Masters and Carlito kicking the crap out of Flair outback a few weeks ago.

Carlito comes to the ring. Masters comes out next. JR says Masters can pose all he wants, but the real deal will be out here soon (I think he meant Trip). Flair comes out next, and the ref holds the ropes for him.
HHH comes out last and the crowd goes manic when his music hits. All four men start battling as the bell rings. Flair and HHH rid the ring of the other two. The ref starts counting them out. Carlito comes in to face HHH who tags in Flair quickly. They double team him before they both do a Flair Strut. Masters runs across the ring, but Flair takes him out quickly. HHH is still wandering the ring while Flair goes back to work on Carlito.

-Commercial

Carlito and Masters have been focusing on Flair’s back. Carlito locks on Flair’s Figure 4. HHH runs in and breaks the hold after too long. Carlito traps Flair in a corner and slaps him a couple times. Flair fights back with Chops. Carlito hits a Spinebuster on Flair.
Carlito goes up top, but Flair grabs him and throws him off the top. Flair can’t get to HHH, but Carlito gets to Masters. Masters goes for the Masterlock, but Flair hits a Low Blow when the ref’s back is turned. Flair tags in HHH. HHH hits Masters with two High Knees and a Spinebuster. HHH starts smiling and looks under the ring. He comes out with a sledgehammer. He climbs in the ring with it. As HHH is about to use the sledge on Masters, Carlito runs in and jumps him from behind.
HHH grabs Carlito to set up the Pedigree. Masters was about to nail HHH with his sledge when Flair hit him with a Chop Block. HHH hits the Pedigree for the win. Masters and Carlito flee as HHH and Flair celebrate.
HHH then turns on Flair and hits him in the head with the sledge. HHH busts Flair wide open and continues to beat Flair down. As Flair lays prone on the mat HHH nails him again in the face with the sledge. HHH throws Flair from the ring and beats the hell out of him in front of the Hall of Famers.

- Winners: Triple H & Ric Flair

- Commercial

Recap of HHH beating the hell out of Flair. It continued backstage.

HHH is still beating the heck out of Flair. He keeps saying, “no one has the balls to stop me”, and “you think I was going to let this go?” and “you know me better than anybody Ric”. He just keeps beating Flair up. Flair is covered in blood and can’t defend himself. He leans Flair against a limo and starts Bitch Slapping him. HHH then puts Flair in the back of the limo, tells the driver to, “get this piece of crap out of my building.” HHH then takes his sledge to the back window of the limo before it drives off.

- Commercial

Dusty Rhodes has all the older wrestlers in the ring. He says he so happy to be there. He starts talking about all the amazing people in the ring. Arn Anderson beating on his noggin. Superstar Billy Graham and the Full Nelson. Moolah had no equal. Jimmy Hart, manager of immortal men. Ted Dibiase and Harley Race, but Dusty gets cut off because Rob Conway’s music hits.

Rob comes out and asks what that smell is and asks if one of them forgot to change their depends. He tells them this is a Homecoming, not a funeral. They need to leave and make room for the young guys. Dusty cuts him off and tells him it’s because of these legends that Conway is where he is. Dusty rips him apart verbally.
Dusty goes back to talking about Harley Race, but Rob butts in again saying Harley Race hasn’t passed up any buffet tables. Harley cuts Rob off by punching him in the face. Pat Patterson then punches Rob, as does “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan. Dusty takes off his jacket, punches Rob a couple times, grabs his crotch and gives Rob and elbow to the top of the head. Rob staggers into Kevin Von Erich’s Claw which landed Rob on the mat.
The group then sends Snuka up top to fly! He got up there barefooted and flew as if he did it everyday of the week.
They then throw Rob’s sorry ass from the ring. All the old heros congratulate each other with hugs and smiles - It was a beautiful thing to see.

- Commercial

Torrie Wilson, Victoria and Candace Michelle come to the ring all wearing black and white. Torrie has her little dog with her. Trish and Ashley come to the ring. Trish is also in Black and white, Ashley is wearing pants tonight.
The three heels attack Trish and Ashley as soon as they enter the ring. They rip Ashley’s shirt off. Ashley then rips Victoria’s shirt off. Trish and Ashley trap Candice and Torrie and rip off their respective (if not respectable) shirts.
Victoria was hanging out outside the ring, but Trish dragged her in by her hair. Victoria tries to take off Trish’s pants, but Trish gets her pants off instead. Ashley tries to pull off Candace’s skirt and almost pulls her panties with it. She gets the skirt off. Torrie had Trish trapped in a corner, but Ashley came over and hung her up on the top rope. Both girls ripped Torrie’s pants off for the win.

- Winners: Ashley & Trish Stratus

Outback Angle says he just saw Ken Kennedy outback and is Bischoff worried that he might get involved. Bisch says he isn’t worried because Vince has left - so Bisch can not make the match a No DQ Match. Bisch then told Angle he only wanted to be WWE Champion for one day. Then he would turn it over to someone else. Someone with Olympic Gold. They both laugh.

- Commercial

Tazz and Michael Cole are onscreen - guess they are there to announce the Smackdown match.
Teddy Long and the “Network Executive” are in the ring.
Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring. Chris Benoit comes out next showing off his US Title Belt. Batista comes out to huge pop.
JBL comes out in his limo, but only so far because of the ramp. JBL is wearing a stars and stripes jacket tonight. Christian is the next out. Eddie is the last out. All of the Smackdown entrances are quite quick. Long joins the announcers at their table.
JBL and Batista are about to start the match, but Bisch interrupts. He says since Vince has left it’s lights out -the lights over the ring go out- his audience doesn’t have to watch a second rate, lack luster match. He laughs at the wrestlers “stumbling around int the dark”. Bisch then calls for a commercial. (Was the match supposed to happen, or was it cut for time? The show has been going on for almost 3 hours at this point.)

- Commercial

Mean Gene is in the ring. He announces Hulk Hogan. Hogan comes out to his usual huge pop.
Hogan climbs in the ring slower than usual. He rips off his shirt and poses for the wild crowd. Mean Gene talks about Hogan’s match with HBK and his show Hogan Knows Best. But, what’s next? Hogan asks if he can feel the power of Hulkamania in Dallas. He gives huge props to HBK, saying he’s willing to do it an time again. Hogan talks about all his huge matches. But, Hogan says he saw one specific man as he looked out from behind the curtain earlier. “What would happen if he got in the ring with The Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin?”
Then Hogan’s music hit again and he posed for the crowd.

- Commercial (Seems as though the show might be going longer than expected. The announcers said USA will stay with RAW until it’s over, but it looks as though they are rushing through things at this point.)

Recap of Vince telling Bisch he will be facing Cena for the title.

Bischoff comes to the ring with Angle at his side. Cena’s music hits to huge pop. He comes to the ring ready for action. Angle goes to the outside and sits in a chair at the edge of the ramp.
Bisch tries to kick and Cena catches his leg. One hand and Bisch is on the mat. Bisch crawls for Angle. Angle grabs Cena’s ankle. Cena thwomps Angle’s head on the top turnbuckle. Bisch kicks Cena from behind. He keeps kicking Cena until he’s on the mat. Cena gets up Slams him and hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle.
Cena is getting ready to FU Bisch when Angle runs into the ring and tries to hit the Angle Slam on Cena. Cena reverses it and gets Angle up for an FU. Bisch crawls up to Cena from behind and nails him with a Low Blow. Cena hits the mat and drops Angle in the process.
Bisch goes for the cover, but Cena kicks out. Angle comes in the ring with a chair. He goes after Cena who ducks out of the way. Angle hits the top rope with the chair and it ricochets back up hitting himself in the head with it. Angle rolls fm the ring. Bisch goes for the chair. As he starts to pick it up Cena steps on it so he can’t. Cena scoops Bischoff up in the air and Cena hits the FU on Bisch. Cena covers Bisch for the win.

- Winner: John Cena

Angle jumps Cena and they exchange punches. Long interrupts the post match fight. Long says Bisch embarrassed him and made him feel like a fool. So, maybe Bischoff would like to do it Gangstah Style.
A whole bunch of Smackdown superstars run to the ring and attack Cena, Angle and Bischoff. They had the upper hand until a bunch of RAW superstars ran to the ring and joined the melee. The show ends with everyone beating the heck out of everyone else.

I enjoyed the show, a return to form for WWE. Looks like a Raw vs Smackdown scenario for Servivor Series...
What's difference between Raw and Smackdown? :huh:

manker
10-04-2005, 03:47 PM
I don't know what dry-snitching means.

Uh 'cause I recall the last time you showed so-called cleverness, you googled, then afterward said, "It was obvious."

I didn't make up the word nor what it means. I thought that got through that grammatibrain a yours the first time. :ermm:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006VNBKY.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Start lower down the food chain.

Imply that Busyman is stupid, not only is it a laugh but it's guarenteed that you'll get to use the rodding .gif ;)

Cheese
10-04-2005, 03:54 PM

They operate as two seperate shows (think Buffy and Angel, Star Trek and Voyager, CSI and its offshoots) different characters with the occasional crossover.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 03:55 PM

I didn't make up the word nor what it means. I thought that got through that grammatibrain a yours the first time. :ermm:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006VNBKY.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Imply that Busyman is stupid, not only is it a laugh but it's guarenteed that you'll get to use the rodding .gif ;)
Oh wow, I responded to yer post. Ahh ya got me. :ermm:

Dry rodding - used as a fall back position to cover up one's own stupidity. Mixing in obvious rodding at times, throws off the scent of real stupidity (when it occurs). Use of any number of rod or fishing pictures is important.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 03:57 PM

They operate as two seperate shows (think Buffy and Angel, Star Trek and Voyager, CSI and its offshoots) different characters with the occasional crossover.
Is one of them the old NWA (or something like that) league that folded into the WWF (at the time)?

I also thought that was fucking stupid that the World Wildlife Fuckingwhatever made a stink after over a decade of wrestling's WWF reign? (or was it an old prolonged stink? :unsure: )

manker
10-04-2005, 03:59 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006VNBKY.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rodding - a fall back position to cover up one's own stupidity.Oh yeah! You should keep on going with that one :D

Cheese
10-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Is one of them the old NWA (or something like that) league that folded into the WWF (at the time)?

I also thought that was fucking stupid that the World Wildlife Fuckingwhatever made a stink after over a decade of wrestling's WWF reign? (or was it an old prolonged stink? :unsure: )

I think NWA is involved with TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling), which starts up on Spike TV some time this week.

The World Wildlife Federation saga is pretty funny, apparently a director of the Wildlife Federation once turned up in Mexico to be greeted by thousands of wrestling fans. Vince McMahon was going to wrestle a panda after the Wildlife Federation won the lawsuit.

Wrestling endangered species = ratings.

manker
10-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Vince McMahon was going to wrestle a panda after the Wildlife Federation won the lawsuit.:lol:

Busyman
10-04-2005, 04:13 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006VNBKY.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rodding - used as a fall back position to cover up one's own stupidity.Oh yeah! You should keep on going with that one :D
No you seem quite adept at it.

Rerodding - responding to an obvious attempt at rodding with a rod in kind.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 04:16 PM

I think NWA is involved with TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling), which starts up on Spike TV some time this week.

The World Wildlife Federation saga is pretty funny, apparently a director of the Wildlife Federation once turned up in Mexico to be greeted by thousands of wrestling fans. Vince McMahon was going to wrestle a panda after the Wildlife Federation won the lawsuit.

I thought NWA (or NWO) had been absorbed.

Fuck it. Who had Rick Flair?

Alos it looks like Spike will just jump from WWE TO Tits N Ass Wrestling? That's pretty slick.

manker
10-04-2005, 04:23 PM
You can't just write in what you wish I'd replied to :dry:

This (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1141283&postcount=51) c.f. this (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1141287&postcount=54).

Busyman
10-04-2005, 04:45 PM

This (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1141283&postcount=51) c.f. this (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1141287&postcount=54).
As if it would've mattered. :frusty:

manker
10-04-2005, 04:54 PM

I'm such a cunt.Agreed.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
You're such a cunt.Agreed.
Okayyyyy. :unsure:

manker
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Wow, you changed what I wrote. How did you come up with that idea.

Busyman
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Wow, you changed what I wrote. How did you come up with that idea.
:O

Cheese
10-04-2005, 10:50 PM

I thought NWA (or NWO) had been absorbed.

Fuck it. Who had Rick Flair?

Alos it looks like Spike will just jump from WWE TO Tits N Ass Wrestling? That's pretty slick.

Perhaps. Hopefully it will work out for TNA, WWE seems to produce a better product when they have proper competition.

Ric Flair is with WWE, he got messed up on the receiving end of a sledgehammer on Monday. Though, as Skizo assures me, it is all fake I'm not too worried about his health...:ermm:

davec8
10-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Busyman,

The original NWA promotion was sold in the late 80's and became WCW, which is now also dead after being sold to WWE and folded.
Ric Flair has spent time in many different promotions over the years, NWA and WCW included.
The NWA name was being used by the Jarrett's for their NWA-TnA promotion but it was dropped a little while ago. It's just called TNA now.

I watched the whole show last night. It was a good show. I think it's a great move back to the USA network because they always gave them a longer leash to do what they want than Spike tv was willing to give them.

Busyman
10-05-2005, 04:08 AM
Busyman,

The original NWA promotion was sold in the late 80's and became WCW, which is now also dead after being sold to WWE and folded.
Ric Flair has spent time in many different promotions over the years, NWA and WCW included.
The NWA name was being used by the Jarrett's for their NWA-TnA promotion but it was dropped a little while ago. It's just called TNA now.

I watched the whole show last night. It was a good show. I think it's a great move back to the USA network because they always gave them a longer leash to do what they want than Spike tv was willing to give them.
What about the NWO?

I used catch the end of some of the matches (on Spike) 'cause I used to catch up on CSI, which came on afterwards. I would just press record (early) and leave the house.

davec8
10-05-2005, 04:29 AM
The nWo was the top heel group(bad guys) in the WCW in the late 90's. It wasn't a separate promotion although WCW tried to make it look like that sometimes.

When WWE bought WCW they briefly brought back the nWo angle for a little bit before killing it off for good.

RPerry
10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
The nWo was the top heel group(bad guys) in the WCW in the late 90's. It wasn't a separate promotion although WCW tried to make it look like that sometimes.

When WWE bought WCW they briefly brought back the nWo angle for a little bit before killing it off for good.

I guess they realized too much of a good thing is not good for ratings ;)

BawA
10-05-2005, 05:02 PM
self Distraction of Eric Bishop :lol:
that was funny.
ok one thing i want to know, Are these GM's for real or thier just characters, i mean do they realy manage the show?
they keep saying eric bishop brought WWF to his neas, did he realy do, or he was just playing the role.
and why the hell was WCW sold to shane Mcmahon anyway, WCW was doing good at that time, all major super-stars were there(hogan, razor ramon, deisel, sting, rick flair, big show, Goldberg, macho man and many others) while at that time WWE had less super-stars and McMahon family thierself were playing roles in order to survive wwe.

Busyman
10-05-2005, 05:17 PM
that was funny.
ok one thing i want to know, Are these GM's for real or thier just characters, i mean do they realy manage the show?
they keep saying eric bishop brought WWF to his neas, did he realy do, or he was just playing the role.

:mellow:

manker
10-05-2005, 05:25 PM
It's real.

Cheese
10-05-2005, 06:19 PM

Yes, we've found the one person who doesn't realise wrestling is fake. And it's Bawa. Imagine my surprise.

Busyman
10-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Yes, we've found the one person who doesn't realise wrestling is fake. And it's Bawa. Imagine my surprise.

edit: Well...actually....he may think the wrestling is fake but there are real managers managing fake wrestlers. :blink:

The Distraction Of Eric Bishop is like a real thing like.....a documentary, if you will :mellow:

twisterX
10-05-2005, 08:13 PM
It doesnt matter if wrestling is fake.

Is it fake when someone falls from the Hell in a cell. I dont think so. Even if its planned you need balls to do these things.

manker
10-05-2005, 08:18 PM

Is it fake when someone falls from the Hell in a cell. I dont think so. Even if its planned you need balls to do these things.The cage matches are real.

You just can't fake that shit.

twisterX
10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
hell yea.

Busyman
10-05-2005, 11:45 PM

Is it fake when someone falls from the Hell in a cell. I dont think so. Even if its planned you need balls to do these things.The cage matches are real.

You just can't fake that shit.
Agreed. They are really in a cage.

davec8
10-06-2005, 12:18 AM
that was funny.
Self destruction of Eric Bischoff
And yes, it was a funny line.

No, they're just figure heads for TV. Remember Jack Tunney in the 80's. Same thing. Bischoff and Long don't have a say in anything.

Do I really need to answer this?

and why the hell was WCW sold to shane Mcmahon anyway,
Again, just a fugure head for TV. This was before WWE stocks went public. So technically Vince McMahon became the sole owner of WCW.

WCW was doing good at that time, all major super-stars were there(hogan, razor ramon, deisel, sting, rick flair, big show, Goldberg, macho man and many others) while at that time WWE had less super-stars and McMahon family thierself were playing roles in order to survive wwe.
If your idea of doing good was loosing multi-million dollars a month, sure they were doing great. :thumbsup:
Having more big names doesn't necessarily mean a more sucessful company

BawA
10-06-2005, 12:46 AM

i know its fake, its obvious... a blind person can tell that.
i just asked a simple question wheter these GM's take parts in managment or thier just playing Roles.

BawA
10-06-2005, 12:51 AM

lol, i didnt know how to spell it so i googled BISCHOFF's name it turned out Bishop, anyway u did get it right?

Busyman
10-06-2005, 12:58 AM

No, they're just figure heads for TV. Remember Jack Tunney in the 80's. Same thing. Bischoff and Long don't have a say in anything.

Do I really need to answer this?

and why the hell was WCW sold to shane Mcmahon anyway,
Again, just a fugure head for TV. This was before WWE stocks went public. So technically Vince McMahon became the sole owner of WCW.

WCW was doing good at that time, all major super-stars were there(hogan, razor ramon, deisel, sting, rick flair, big show, Goldberg, macho man and many others) while at that time WWE had less super-stars and McMahon family thierself were playing roles in order to survive wwe.
If your idea of doing good was loosing multi-million dollars a month, sure they were doing great. :thumbsup:
Having more big names doesn't necessarily mean a more sucessful company
Hey but..but...the XFL. :wacko:

Busyman
10-06-2005, 01:02 AM

i know its fake, its obvious... a blind person can tell that.
i just asked a simple question wheter these GM's take parts in managment or thier just playing Roles.
Good clean up.

Anyway, I think it was obvious that Vince McMahon is the Ceo and the managers you see on TV are vice presidents, COOs, CFOs, and UFOs.

You didn't tell us anything new. :ermm:

Samurai
10-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Wasn't banned. Only been m0derated for the "picture of a thousand shocks"

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t95308.html

I did however decide to take leave for a few months cause I was getting sick of certain people. By the looks of events in the last day or two, I'll be going for good next time... and it's probably going to be soon.

Sam ;)