what is kewl though is:

The new Weeds episode
The sega master system
Wintv when it works
Coffee with 7 sugars

manker
10-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Do some agency work, like Dave is gonna - ftw :01:

Btw, BSG Series1 was really boring until the 5th episode, it seems alrite now - I'm up to episode 8. Doesn't seem to rawk even half as much as Firefly ... :(

Mr. Mulder
10-04-2005, 11:19 AM
You don't find it extremely hawt? Oh dear :no: Yeah it's not the same sort of show as FireFly, maybe you'll get into it more once the story progresses a bit more, there's some proper shenanigans coming up, season 2 rawks just as hard – shame you didn't take to it instantly though, but there's sill hope :cry:

Not long to go till Serenity btw :naughty:

*Agency works what I got fired from :dry: went to this other agency who got me a week long contract moving boxes in a nearly built office building, but then went to another agency who had possible interviews for tech type companies – went with the second but now they just keep dishing out BS :dry:

manker
10-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Hope the job hunting goes a bit better this time, then. Must have been a right bastard getting released on the last day of training.

I'm going to see Serenity on Thursday! I haven't been to the cinema since I got broadband but I hear the call :lookaroun