PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what i need here?

thechampishere
10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Allright ill make this short and sweet. I been looking for a song and today at work it came on the radio. Mind you i been looking for this song for a year and half and today it came on. I took my cell phone and made a voice memo 2 of them of the song. Now where the prob comes in. I dont know what the song is and i got most of it on my cell phone. I have a mic with a head set and i want to know what do i need to do what software to get the mic to rec it so i can put it on the internet so i can give a link so people can here it and tell me what they think it is. Any ideas what software and where i can post the clip online?

sparsely
10-06-2005, 10:06 PM
goddamn.
that's a lot of trouble to find a song.

have you tried searching for some of the lyrics?
wrap them in quotes & google it

thechampishere
10-08-2005, 12:03 PM
yeah we have tryed with the lryics but for some reason no one has any idea whats why im trying to do this cause i have a link and someone will know what it is

tesco
10-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Ue sound recorder that comes with windows.
start>programs>accessories>entertainment>sound recorder.
Save it then if it's a small file you can upload it here as an attachment. If it's large you will need to find someone to host it for you.

thechampishere
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
allright so i did what you said with the rec you have to turn the volume up pretty load to here i mean come on its coming from a cell phone any ways do you know of a place that can upload?

peat moss
10-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Can you hum a few bars ? I always use the google lyric trick too .

Every notice a songs title is almost always in the lyrics . :)

thechampishere
10-08-2005, 02:24 PM
heres what i can give you for the lryics

Found you and all i need Found You this in between than something that sounds like the birth of me and you

its a really girly song and if anyone of my friends knew about it i prob would get my ass kicked

thechampishere
10-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know a website that will host the 2 wav files for me? I wanna try to get it posted by tonight so i have a fighting chance on getting the song

Samurai
10-09-2005, 04:55 PM
use yousendit or rapidshare.de

Skiz
10-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Does anyone know a website that will host the 2 wav files for me? I wanna try to get it posted by tonight so i have a fighting chance on getting the song

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=103056