PDA

View Full Version : check out this ANOREXIA forum.

Pages : 1 [2]

Guillaume
10-12-2005, 01:27 PM
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2017/googleban2mx.gif

Two are to help anorexics, and one is to help you lose weight... :pinch:
Should I point out that 2 out of 3 ads here are for filesharing scam applications? They probably do not have any control over the google adsense or whatever they use at FF.

Busyman
10-12-2005, 01:28 PM
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2017/googleban2mx.gif

Two are to help anorexics, and one is to help you lose weight... :pinch:
Should I point out that 2 out of 3 ads here are for filesharing scam applications? They probably do not have any control over the google adsense or whatever they use at FF.

OMG!!!

Take a look at the encouragement from the google spider!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
................and even here, it's funny and ironic. ;)

Barbarossa
10-12-2005, 01:33 PM
OMG!!!

Take a look at the encouragement from the google spider!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yah, but I posted with style and panache.. :snooty:

Busyman
10-12-2005, 01:39 PM

Yah, but I posted with style and panache.. :snooty:
True dat.

I even used OMG and there ain't much tryle and diskcache in that.

I need more pan aches like you man.

sArA
10-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Sara, it's a support forum, not a recovery forum. There is a big difference. People support the people who already have ed's. Some of them may not want to recover.

That's the difference...so yeah some comments may be more "pro" than others. And generally encouragement of further weight loss is to a healthy goal weight.

Look at the bulimia section, most girls will advise others not to purge etc.

So are you indicating to me that 'support' in this context also encourages further weight loss?

With regard to the bulimia section...you state 'most' will advise not to purge, again, I cannot see any justification for allowing those that encourage this behaviour to post.

This makes me strongly think that this site only pays lip service to helping people to come to terms with and seek treatment for their condition, and is actually closer to a pro ana site than it is admitting. This I find more worrying than a site that is open about its motives.

megan343
10-12-2005, 02:23 PM
It has become that because of a lack of moderation. And yes support sometimes means letting people make thier own mistakes but being there for them when they realise.

Samurai
10-12-2005, 02:51 PM
isn't prevention better than cure though? :unsure:

Barbarossa
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM

Err, yeah, but if prevention has failed, then cure is all you've got to go on... :unsure:

Samurai
10-12-2005, 02:58 PM

Err, yeah, but if prevention has failed, then cure is all you've got to go on... :unsure:

Well I was referring to this statement...

And yes support sometimes means letting people make thier own mistakes but being there for them when they realise.

It's like giving a kid a gun with live ammo, and letting them play with it. Sure they'll learn from the experience if they shoot themselves but we of course have good hospitals these days to fix such injuries.

Just seems a bit strange that's all :ph34r:

Busyman
10-12-2005, 03:11 PM

You must understand that it's a specific culture that breeds thinking that this....

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20050207/13/a/7/f/a7fec9ef0643e1cdb8ed83daa4dfb7960_full.jpg
http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20050207/12/2/7/3/273c58a421a5840f169555e752f928f80_full.jpg
http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20050207/13/e/3/0/e3066b6bc2b97a9bd53aad1f17c07a940_full.jpg
http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20050204/16/e/8/c/e8cfa1aa16c464049e2435f9985632c10_full.jpg

...is what folks should strive to look like. 12 year-olds. Devoid of certain womanly features. Christina above actually had a breast reduction but it was career purposes...understandable.

I always say first and foremost it's how you are inside but physically it's not about how much you weigh but whether you are healthy and then how you look at your weight.
To me Christina Ricci is just short of looking anorexic so I'm not surprised by some that think she's a beauty.

She's also in the movie industry and very visible.

I personally see too many beautiful "around the way" woman.

megan343
10-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Busyman I posted those pictures because all the girls i posted have/had eating disorders but are still considered some of the sexiest women alive.

megan343
10-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Besides Christina Ricci doesnt look like a boy, she is VERY petite, only 5"1 and she is a perfect weight for her height. She is also one of the FEW celebrities who hasnt conformed to the norm anorexic blonde.

Busyman
10-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Busyman I posted those pictures because all the girls i posted have/had eating disorders but are still considered some of the sexiest women alive.
By whom?

Busyman
10-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Besides Christina Ricci doesnt look like a boy, she is VERY petite, only 5"1 and she is a perfect weight for her height. She is also one of the FEW celebrities who hasnt conformed to the norm anorexic blonde.
She lacks hips (at least in the those pics). She looks like a little girl.

Jessica Alba, I like. :D ...even though she's a little petite. I like Amazons.

megan343
10-12-2005, 03:59 PM
By many men around the world. You only have open FHM, Maxim or other such like magazines to see them or similar looking women. Many of whom are smaller.

Jessica Alba suffered from anorexia, is she stupid too?

Busyman
10-12-2005, 04:00 PM
By many men around the world. You only have open FHM, Maxim or other such like magazines to see them or similar looking women. Many of whom are smaller.

Jessica Alba suffered from anorexia, is she stupid too?
She sure was.

By licking that bad habit, look where it got her?

Btw, I have read those mags (and actually get Maxim and a couple others free thanks to hippychick :01: ) but I like the bods in King, Smooth, Smooth Girl, and Black Men magazines but they have some of the same women in them.

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:06 PM
she admitted to it after she slimed down for honey and then for sincity. She's still anorexic. It's not something that goes away overnight, she admitted to having anorexia about a year ago.

once again not a bad habit....

ok and here's a list of celebrities that got themselves somewhere by losing weight

Lindsay Lohan
Nicole Richie

Paris Hilton/Calista Flockhart etc haven't done so well since gaining weight

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:08 PM
hmmm quite a predicament you have yourself in...Jessica Alba has maintaned her low weight since her admissions

DanB
10-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I can put my hand on my heart and tell you I don't find stick thin women attractive at all. Who wants a bag of bones ffs?

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:09 PM
that's wonderful, i care so much about who you find attractive.

Anorexics dont find themselves attractive, it's the disease of the self loathing. AND has NOTHING to do with wanting to look attractive for me

DanB
10-12-2005, 04:14 PM
well poke it up your bum then :P

DanB
10-12-2005, 04:16 PM

Anorexics dont find themselves attractive, it's the disease of the self loathing. AND has NOTHING to do with wanting to look attractive for me

I'm sure somewhere in this myriad of posts you said it was because of the pressure (or imagined pressure) of having to conform to look like the attractive girls in the magazines and films

Barbarossa
10-12-2005, 04:16 PM

But you're now a recovered-anorexic and you are now pretty unanimously drop-dead gorgeous.. :blushing:

What about when you were an anorexic? :lookaroun

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Paris Hilton/Calista Flockhart etc haven't done so well since gaining weight

But you can bet they'll live longer, not have osteoporosis and are probably healthier too.

Eating Disorders are not habits, they are an illness. As I have already pointed out. But Busyman and I will never see eye to eye on this. Personally I think he's rehashing all his old points which we have all already blown out of the water, because he cannot reason and formulate an argument based upon new information recieved.

Stick thin is not attractive no, but these women cannot see that, they think they are not attractive as they hold too much fat. It is a symptom of the illness they suffer. Yes we all aspire to be as attractive as possible, and for most women, (and men regarding women) thinner is more attractive. Where to draw the line though? Its easy for someone to start off dieting, then end up very ill because their body and mind has kicked into the distructive cycles and their body and brain chemistry changed.

Busyman
10-12-2005, 04:21 PM
hmmm quite a predicament you have yourself in...Jessica Alba has maintaned her low weight since her admissions
Me?

Hell if ole Jesse was thicker she might still look good.

She also doesn't look like a bone either.
She may also lose weight by not eating versus by having a proper diet and working out like normal folk.

Who be knowin'?

Someone also posted nasty ass pics of skinny ass Lohan and Paris along with the those twin sisters from Full House.

They looked like shit dipped in cheese.

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:25 PM
How do you mean, was i pretty skinny?

Barbarossa
10-12-2005, 04:37 PM
How do you mean, was i pretty skinny?

no, when you had anorexia did you think that by getting thinner you would get prettier?

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:39 PM
No. I've always hated the way I look.

Virtualbody1234
10-12-2005, 04:44 PM
No. I've always hated the way I look.
I wish you all the best at getting over that.

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm not overly attractive. I got over it years ago.

Virtualbody1234
10-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm not overly attractive. I got over it years ago.
Yeah but perhaps you're wrong.

megan343
10-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Beauty has nothing to do with outward appearance.

Virtualbody1234
10-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Exactly!

DanB
10-12-2005, 04:51 PM

really? :blink:

I suggest you buy a new mirror then

Virtualbody1234
10-12-2005, 04:57 PM
It all comes down to your perception. If you take cues for people around you then you're getting a distorted view. Social ritual and behavior distort what people really think. The bulk of society is hiding behind social masks in just about every situaltion.

DanB
10-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Put the bong down VB :o

Virtualbody1234
10-12-2005, 04:59 PM
No bong here.

DanB
10-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Sure?

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 05:03 PM
A person is attractive when he/she feels they are inside. I've seen physically lovely women who are not attractive because of their personality, and physically "flawed" women who are beautiful because of who they are. Attractiveness is not the shape of the face, or how thin your ankes are, its about the whole package, body, soul, mind, personality, and most of all, how comfortable you are in your own skin.

I'm not the most "traditionally" appealing woman on earth, I'm not stick thin, and I no longer want to be because I now like myself, am comfortable with myself and am NEVER short of male attention. Hips and tits are a good thing. I still have bad days when I look in the mirror and say ughh, but on those days I try and focus on why I feel like that, maybe I'm stressed or something, and not on what it is I am feeling, kinda bypassing the self loathing and finding out the reasons behind it.

Megan, you hear people telling you you are lovely but you don't believe it, probably because you are used to feeling that way. Give yourself a break chick, imagine all the wasted energy thats gone into the worrying and the self-hatred. Try and do things that make you happy and the appearance becomes less and less important to you, until one day you accept who you are, in your own skin, in the one body you are ever going to have, and are happy with it. PM me and have a chat sometime lovey.

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:10 PM
That's cow pucky.

There's inward beauty and outward beauty.

If I didn't like the way a woman looked I might not ever talk to her. I mean it's possible but not likely.

Outward beauty, in most cases, draws a person near to either see their beauty, their shittyness (or simply be blinded by the beauty).

I've never stayed awhile with a shitty good-looking woman. She would only be good for one thing. :naughty:

manker
10-12-2005, 05:10 PM
I thought Megan looked pretty fucking hawt in those pics she posted - particularly the front on one of her and her friend.

I've got great taste, so it must be true.

I totally understand that she may not feel that way and whatever we say won't make much difference to her self perception - I had a bulimic girlfriend and then she was just a friend for many years.

However, I don't reckon saying it can hurt and who knows, she might yet post those other pics that we were threatened with :D

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 05:18 PM
That's cow pucky.

If I didn't like the way a woman looked I might not ever talk to her. I mean it's possible but not likely.
:naughty:

Exactly how shallow are you? You are basically saying you wouldnt talk to people whom you don't find physically attractive?

DanB
10-12-2005, 05:22 PM
That's cow pucky.

Exactly how shallow are you? You are basically saying you wouldnt talk to people whom you don't find physically attractive?

Remember the film Shallow Hal? :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
10-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Are'nt you suppose to like people for who they are. :unsure:

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Frankly I think megan's heard everything positive that folks are telling her on here before.

The anorexics I've seen, did look good and everyone told them that.

I think they should get over themselves get logical about what looks good.

I actually admire those fat woman that still take their fat ass to the club with their head held up high.

Dey fat dan a muhfucka and dey livin' it up.

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 05:27 PM
yeh I think you've got it Dan. Is it ALL ugly people you refuse to talk to Busyman, or just the really repellant ones? What happens if you HAVE to talk to an ugly woman, she's your boss or something. I know, I know.. Women Boss???

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:33 PM
That's cow pucky.

Not simply talk to them silly. Go up and talk to them.

Physical attractive is the first thing that draws me. It is otherwise possible in other cases. The woman may come up to me....I may work with her, etc.

Would I go up to a woman to talk to rap to her is was unattractive? Fuck no!!! It's goes against the word 'attractive'.

manker
10-12-2005, 05:34 PM
I think they should get over themselves get logical about what looks good.Yup, you're still an idiot today too.

Those folk who feel compelled to wash their hands 36 times before they eat should get logical about that too, ffs - once is enough.

Tourette suffers just just stfu, period. Gawd, people with mental disorders do some really strange stuff.

Who knew :huh:

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:35 PM
yeh I think you've got it Dan. Is it ALL ugly people you refuse to talk to Busyman, or just the really repellant ones? What happens if you HAVE to talk to an ugly woman, she's your boss or something. I know, I know.. Women Boss???
I missed yer post...see above. :ermm:

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
I think they should get over themselves get logical about what looks good.Yup, you're still an idiot today too.

Those folk who feel compelled to wash their hands 36 times before they eat should get logical about that too, ffs - once is enough.

Tourette suffers just just stfu, period. Gawd, people with mental disorders do some really strange stuff.

I knew you'd find your spot at some point. Wtf has my shadow been?

manker
10-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Yup, you're still an idiot today too.

I knew you'd find your spot at some point. Wtf has my shadow been?Good point. Whoa, you've really got me there.

I stand, like, totally corrected.

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 05:42 PM
So you wouldn't chat up an ugly bird is what you are saying? If she didnt fit your bill as attractive you wouldnt bother? What about if she was perfect in every other way? Have you ever fancied anyone without really knowing why because physically they ewre no t your usual type? Did it disturb you?

Just curious

manker
10-12-2005, 05:44 PM
So you wouldn't chat up an ugly bird is what you are saying? If she didnt fit your bill as attractive you wouldnt bother? What about if she was perfect in every other way? Have you ever fancied anyone without really knowing why because physically they ewre no t your usual type? Did it disturb you?

Just curious
You really think Busy's got that much experience with women :lol:

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 05:48 PM

Just curious
:lol: :lol:
I should've thought! Bet he runs and hides if a fit lass talks to him in RL!

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:52 PM

Just curious
I have chatted up and ugly bird and joked around. I'm not a fake bastard. There are many situations where that can happen.

I just wasn't attracted (hence the word) to them and wasn't interested in anything more due to that.

This is quite natural.

If I'm walking down the street and a good looking woman walks by, I may go up and talk to her. ATTRACTION.

I wouldn't do it with someone I considered an ugly bird though. :ermm:

Busyman
10-12-2005, 05:53 PM
:lol: :lol:
I should've thought! Bet he runs and hides if a fit lass talks to him in RL!
Damn if she doesn't run after to catch me though. :naughty:

Story of my life. :snooty:

JPaul
10-12-2005, 07:33 PM
What an interesting thread. Can I just add a couple of small points, for what they are worth.

People who mock those with mental disorders should be thorougly ashamed of themselves. Can I suggest you have a look at this website and give the contents a wee scan Royal College of Psychiatrists (http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/campaigns/cminds/anorexia.htm) , if you can't be arsed doing that then please read this paragraph

What can society do?

We can strive better to understand the distress that underlies and drives these disorders. We can provide access to such information and develop health promotion campaigns aimed at teenagers and young people. Information on how to cope with feelings and fears about growth or about being too fat is useful. We can offer more support in secondary schools and user-friendly services for troubled teenagers.

Tho' I would ask that you take just 2 or 3 minutes to quickly scan the link.

Busy, we don't often agree, fair enough, but you are seldom this obtuse or despicably offensive. I've said this to others and I'll say it to you, you have been an absolute dickhead here. Either you mean what you are saying, or you are doing it for effect, either way you are being a real dickhead.

Lastly, as others have said better than I can. Even if you chaps don't believe the root of this condition (which the medical profession seems to have agreed) then surely you can show some compassion for other people who are obviously trying to deal with their own personal demons. Whatever they are to you, they are demons to the people they haunt.

Busyman
10-12-2005, 08:05 PM
What an interesting thread. Can I just add a couple of small points, for what they are worth.

People who mock those with mental disorders should be thorougly ashamed of themselves. Can I suggest you have a look at this website and give the contents a wee scan Royal College of Psychiatrists (http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/campaigns/cminds/anorexia.htm) , if you can't be arsed doing that then please read this paragraph

What can society do?

We can strive better to understand the distress that underlies and drives these disorders. We can provide access to such information and develop health promotion campaigns aimed at teenagers and young people. Information on how to cope with feelings and fears about growth or about being too fat is useful. We can offer more support in secondary schools and user-friendly services for troubled teenagers.

Busy, we don't often agree, fair enough, but you are seldom this obtuse or despicably offensive. I've said this to others and I'll say it to you, you have been an absolute dickhead here. Either you mean what you are saying, or you are doing it for effect, either way you are being a real dickhead.

Lastly, as others have said better than I can. Even if you chaps don't believe the root of this condition (which the medical profession seems to have agreed) then surely you can show some compassion for other people who are obviously trying to deal with their own personal demons. Whatever they are to you, they are demons to the people they haunt.
The topic was that forum. Those observed there are stupid to me.
We are looking from the outside mind you. They seem to be doing fine.

Sorry but coming from where I'm from, stressing about something so trivial is trivial. I equate it to a rich fuck that lost their money and has to actually deal with life. Fucking deal and STFU. Disorder indeed. Maybe someone should stop not coddling these folk. Stupid culture based gender based bullshit disorder...along with a culture that permeates the mostly white world to be skinny. Maybe that's the real culprit.

I empower everyone (mostly men) to fix it. Get yourself a thick woman.

manker
10-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Contender for the most utterly, totally, completely ridiculous post in the entire, complete, unadulterated history of the interweb. Ever.

Honestly, I don't think even Roget would have enough adjectives.

JPaul
10-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Busy,

If you read my link you will see that cultural influences are seen as part of the problem, as are many other things, including genetics, trauma etc. Whatever, it is a recognised mental health problem, whatever you think the cause is. It is real and the people are suffering, no matter the source.

The discussion went way beyond the original topic of that forum, which is when you started to post things about people with the disorder, rather than making posts about the forum in question. When you started calling them fucking idiots and such-like

Do me a favour, at least read (or even scan) the link and consider what it has to say.

I support your right to hold your opinions and to express them. However I think you would do yourself greater credit if you were to accept that you may not know everything about the subject, that your opinion may be based on ignorance and that you may change it (at least partially) given further evidence to factor in.

No matter how you have portrayed yourself here you are a clever chap. Do the decent thing and at least read what others have to say. It'll take you 5 minutes. You know it makes sense

JPaul
10-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Contender for the most utterly, totally, completely ridiculous post in the entire, complete, unadulterated history of the interweb. Ever.

Honestly, I don't think even Roget would have enough adjectives.
Well it's what I think, so what's the harm in me posting it. I don't think I offended anyone, other than Busyman and he deserved it.

Busyman
10-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Busy,

If you read my link you will see that cultural influences are seen as part of the problem, as are many other things, including genetics, trauma etc. Whatever, it is a recognised mental health problem, whatever you think the cause is. It is real and the people are suffering, no matter the source.

The discussion went way beyond the original topic of that forum, which is when you started to post things about people with the disorder, rather than making posts about the forum in question. When you started calling them fucking idiots and such-like

Do me a favour, at least read (or even scan) the link and consider what it has to say.

I support your right to hold your opinions and to express them. However I think you would do yourself greater credit if you were to accept that you may not know everything about the subject, that your opinion may be based on ignorance and that you may change it (at least partially) given further evidence to factor in.

No matter how you have portrayed yourself here you are a clever chap. Do the decent thing and at least read what others have to say. It'll take you 5 minutes. You know it makes sense
Ok.

Virtualbody1234
10-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Busy,

Ok.
Wow. One big step.

JPaul
10-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Busy,

Ok.

Cheers Mate, it's all anyone can ask ;)

Busyman
10-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Ok.

Cheers Mate, it's all anyone can ask ;)
No prob, JP. ;)

manker
10-12-2005, 08:38 PM
I won't spoil it :happy:

===

:shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

Blythorama
10-12-2005, 11:19 PM

Sorry but coming from where I'm from, stressing about something so trivial is trivial. I equate it to a rich fuck that lost their money and has to actually deal with life. Fucking deal and STFU. Disorder indeed. Maybe someone should stop not coddling these folk. Stupid culture based gender based bullshit disorder...along with a culture that permeates the mostly white world to be skinny. Maybe that's the real culprit.

Because Thick Women can't see through your shallow, uncompassionate, arrogant, singleminded, inflexible, and truly pitiable soul?

Babe. Learn to reason, listen, and think. It might help.

You yourself told me you had suffered from COE and depression to a certain extent. You should therefore understand that sometimes you can't pick yourself up without serious hard work and medical attention. In the midst of suffering sometimes its just too hard to do so. You really can't empathise past your own views and experience can you?

If you only deal with Thick Women, as you put it, you'll never have a truly rewarding relationship. Putting yourself in a position of superiority will mean you are never challenged, won't grow, and will stay the small-minded self-obsessed person you are. :01:

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 02:39 AM
It has become that because of a lack of moderation. And yes support sometimes means letting people make thier own mistakes but being there for them when they realise.
the site as a whole seem to encourage it
/thread

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 02:40 AM
here again is your fucked up view on the world
sorry you're wrong

megan343
10-13-2005, 02:56 AM
Oh am I now...I NEVER said I found those women attractive, but the majority of men find those women attractive...

Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt....need I say more

muchspl3- You are a fucking moron for posting this in the first place. The fact that you either hang out at the vestibule or entensity says a lot about you. Go back to your fantasy world where you belong....isn't there some Worlds or Warcraft game that you should be playing somewhere? Or maybe you just need to go have a wank over a cartoon...

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:04 AM
Oh am I now...I NEVER said I found those women attractive, but the majority of men find those women attractive...

Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt....need I say more

muchspl3- You are a fucking moron for posting this in the first place. The fact that you either hang out at the vestibule or entensity says a lot about you. Go back to your fantasy world where you belong....isn't there some Worlds or Warcraft game that you should be playing somewhere? Or maybe you just need to go have a wank over a cartoon...
what the fuck is vestibule & entensity :blink:

dsa16
10-13-2005, 03:05 AM
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.....even if you win, you are still retarded.

megan343
10-13-2005, 03:06 AM
as if you didn't get the link off one of those... Don't pretend like you're not a loser gamer

megan343
10-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Oh warning for those who were rioting...

If CandY (who runs ff) wants to leave the forum as is (in a total mess) and show it to the Conforums support team / owners then they can go after IGN/Filesharingtalk/entensity for any and all damages incurred. Not to mention showing - allowing minors under the age of 18 to view porn is a direct violation. Under the Bush administration they can (and lots have) loose their server / website / ISP / have all their equipment seized / home searched / background checks ... yeah ... the law hates pornographers and take a real dim view to those who allow minors to access it.

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:13 AM
and for the recored I just dont get henti I think thats the correct spelling, if fact I a pretty normal guy other than being a big nerd

here are the facts I believe that forum is whack because 1 it encourages your "disease" and I like other have told you over and over your perception of what people want you to look like is the media and not what the average person wants, I don't know anyone that dates a super model so how you can live your whole life thinking you will actually BE a super model is beyond me.
I'm a realest and wish you could understand my way of life but alas as easy as I think it should be for you to give up on your obsession you probably think its just as hard for me to understand your "condition"

I'm sorry you have to live like that and I'm sorry you will probably die because of your problems. but I'm not sorry for anything I have said even though I have learned a bit more about your "disease"

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:14 AM
as if you didn't get the link off one of those... Don't pretend like you're not a loser gamer
it was from offtopic

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:14 AM
http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2080083&highlight=ANOREXIA

megan343
10-13-2005, 03:18 AM
Sweetie, If you had half a brain you would know that it isn't "my" forum, neither am I an active member. I am also a recovered anorexic.

No anorexic tries to be a "supermodel", as I have said previously it is the disease of the self loathing. NOTHING to do with wanting to look like a model. If you had bothered to read any of the informative or insightful comments on this thread you would know that.

I take it you were one of the tubgirl idiots and I hope you get anally raped for being such a fuck. The girls have taken it VERY seriously. Bearing in mind half the girls you have been rioting are pretty much suicidal, things like this can push them off the edge.

Congratulations on being such an insensitive fuck. You'll go far in life you gaming freak.

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:20 AM
Sweetie, If you had half a brain you would know that it isn't "my" forum, neither am I an active member. I am also a recovered anorexic.

No anorexic tries to be a "supermodel", as I have said previously it is the disease of the self loathing. NOTHING to do with wanting to look like a model. If you had bothered to read any of the informative or insightful comments on this thread you would know that.

I take it you were one of the tubgirl idiots and I hope you get anally raped for being such a fuck. The girls have taken it VERY seriously. Bearing in mind half the girls you have been rioting are pretty much suicidal, things like this can push them off the edge.

Congratulations on being such an insensitive fuck. You'll go far in life you gaming freak.
bahh I tried to be nice

oh well

megan343
10-13-2005, 03:23 AM
so how you can live your whole life thinking you will actually BE a super model is beyond me

yeah soooooooooooooooo nice

megan343
10-13-2005, 03:24 AM
still no remark about the tubgirl... guess it was you eh?

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:25 AM
still no remark about the tubgirl... guess it was you eh?
I almost 30, tubgirl was so 1997

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:31 AM
so how you can live your whole life thinking you will actually BE a super model is beyond me

yeah soooooooooooooooo nice
so yea your killing yourself to look like one, because you think thats what society wants you to look like? :unsure:
your striving to look like one by starving/binging & purging? almost everyone will tell you all the pics posted look sick and even though most guys will fuck anything you're just the opposite end of the scale of the fatties
just as pathetic and if anyone did pick you up at a bar or whatever, they wouldn't want friends knowing they slept with one

megan343
10-13-2005, 03:33 AM
do you know what i look like?

It has nothing to do with wanting to look like a model.... AGAIN NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

Actully read my comments...

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 03:46 AM

I don't care what you look like is the point you people seem to miss over and over

and a round and round we go

do the people you associate with care that much on your looks, maybe you should get new friends..

sp88
10-13-2005, 05:53 AM
do the people you associate with care that much on your looks, maybe you should get new friends..

god i find that so ironic because if its anyone whoe should get new friends it would be you! let me rephrase that....if anyone should just getsome friends...anyone actually..it might do u some good. obviously the lack of human contact has just made ur condition worse.

are you fucking stupid...or fucking stupid! dont you get it most people who suffer from an eating disorder dont do it because some one told them to you ass hole. so it wouldnt matter if they were stuck on a mountain top with no one else. they still would have an ED.

god its like talking o wall only difference is the wall might actually have something smart to say......

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 06:01 AM
ummm
I deal with the public 50+ hours a week and can't go anywhere in my town without running into people I know
FFS I'm in sales so everyone thinks I'm there friend, its my job and if I wanted too I could hang out with anyone I wanted, I have to turn people down all the time because I hardly hang out with my close friends

is it wrong to just want to hang out online and bs with people around the world?

you have no idea about me but its so odd I feel I know more about you than you should about me, but I'm not the one with the "disease" am I

GepperRankins
10-13-2005, 06:10 AM

If CandY (who runs ff) wants to leave the forum as is (in a total mess) and show it to the Conforums support team / owners then they can go after IGN/Filesharingtalk/entensity for any and all damages incurred. Not to mention showing - allowing minors under the age of 18 to view porn is a direct violation. Under the Bush administration they can (and lots have) loose their server / website / ISP / have all their equipment seized / home searched / background checks ... yeah ... the law hates pornographers and take a real dim view to those who allow minors to access it.
no-one can go after anything for anything really :rolleyes:

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 06:38 AM

no-one can go after anything for anything really :rolleyes:
internet
serious
bidness

Busyman
10-13-2005, 07:54 AM

Please oh please learn how to fuck around and joke. The last line above was CaptainObvious.

Because Thick Women can't see through your shallow, uncompassionate, arrogant, singleminded, inflexible, and truly pitiable soul?

Babe. Learn to reason, listen, and think. It might help.

You yourself told me you had suffered from COE and depression to a certain extent. You should therefore understand that sometimes you can't pick yourself up without serious hard work and medical attention. In the midst of suffering sometimes its just too hard to do so. You really can't empathise past your own views and experience can you?

Good bejebus. There have been times I ate the fuck out of pack of cookies that would send a diabetic to a shameful death and been depressed where everyday for a period it was dark and rainy although really sunny. That's life. I have helped a great many people 'cause I think differently. Mmk?
I actually do empathy extremmmmmely well. It's what I'm good at. Getting in people's heads.

If you only deal with Thick Women, as you put it, you'll never have a truly rewarding relationship. Putting yourself in a position of superiority will mean you are never challenged, won't grow, and will stay the small-minded self-obsessed person you are. :01:

Where'd you get supiority from? :blink: You go to what you are attracted to...another CaptainObvious thingamagig. You also don't shut off communication to a person you really like 'cause they don't fit a small cubby hole of attraction. Hell my physical preference for a woman is at least 6' and voluptuous but it doesn't mean I won't end up marrying a 5' skinny woman.

It's sounds to me like you've been to too many therapy sessions or something, I don't know. Certain things in life are simple and sometimes people are too lazy to go after solutions to their problem.
What makes you happy?-------------->STFU and do that shit then.
Want to lose weight?---->Research how to lose it safely------> STFU and do that shit then.
Want that car?---->How do you get it legally?-----> STFU and do that shit then.

Fire up that hidden pilot light in other people. Don't continuously lightly blow on it. Challenge the mind...the body will follow.

ziggyjuarez
10-13-2005, 07:58 AM
I guess it seems so easy when you are on Top eh Busyman.

Busyman
10-13-2005, 08:02 AM
I guess it seems so easy when you are on Top eh Busyman.
Top o what? I've had brains splattered on me, lived in poverty, and been shot at and had my ass kicked more than once. What about you?

ziggyjuarez
10-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Not all people are as strong as you busy.I "somewhat" agree with you busy but some people dont have the mentality to deal with life.No reason to not feel for them.

Busyman
10-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Not all people are as strong as you busy.I "somewhat" agree with you busy but some people dont have the mentality to deal with life.No reason to not feel for them.
I do 'cause I've been there (not quite though). I think the way help arrives is key. If something isn't working, try something else.

Some people are lazy.

"You need to schedule an appointment to fix this"
Next day
"Why didn't schedule the appointment?"
"Can you do it for me?"
"No. You do it."
"I can't"
"Why?"
"I just...caaaan't."

ziggyjuarez
10-13-2005, 08:18 AM
The real problem is dependence

Busyman
10-13-2005, 08:23 AM
The real problem is dependence
Encourage independence.

ziggyjuarez
10-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Not my mission :snooty:

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 08:46 AM
I do 'cause I've been there (not quite though). I think the way help arrives is key.

So you admit that support and help are necessary in recovery when someone isn't dealing very well with life, rather than belittling the sufferer and telling them to buck up?

Funny how you change your mind...

megan343
10-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Seriously I am so pissed off. I give up *sigh* People are just always going to be assholes. It's people like that who made my life harder and who still do today.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 11:13 AM
Dismiss it Megan, don't take it on board. Yes there will always be people like that but don't let them get to you.

Your better than that.

manker
10-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Seriously I am so pissed off. I give up *sigh* People are just always going to be assholes. It's people like that who made my life harder and who still do today.
Yeah, there will always be arseholes. You can't change that.

There is no need for them to make your life more difficult tho', as soon as you've pegged them as an arsehole - completely disregard their opinion.

'Cos it doesn't matter.

manker
10-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Your better than that.:o

I thought you were too :cry:

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 11:25 AM

There is no need for them to make you're life more difficult tho', as soon as you've pegged them as an arsehole - completely disregard their opinion.

'Cos it doesn't matter.

In fact, laugh at them making an ass of themselves. Its quality entertainment watching an asshole doing a good job of proving their asshole status.

ziggyjuarez
10-13-2005, 11:27 AM
It is just an internet forum.remember that.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Your better than that.:o

Oh rats. Sorry. I'm busy today so I'm being careless. :makes random excuses to wriggle out of using BAD grammar:

You're!!!

manker
10-13-2005, 11:31 AM
:o

Oh rats. Sorry. I'm busy today so I'm being careless. :makes random excuses to wriggle out of using BAD grammar:

You're!!!That karma thing we were on about earlier in the thread - I made exactly the same mistake and you quoted it as I was editing.

Damnit :D

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Yeh, I've had that and it really annoys me. Mistakes etched in cyber-stone!

Off topic completely but which of these is right?

patterns differ or pattern differs?

megan343
10-13-2005, 11:43 AM
first one....

manker
10-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Depends on context, I think :unsure:

Edit: The two patterns differ substantially. That pattern differs substantially from the other one.

Edit2: Or did I mean dependent on sentence construction :crazy:

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Pigmentation patterns differ

or

Pigmentation pattern differs?

I suppose it depends on how many patterns. In this case one big pattern so I suppose its the second one, but it just doesn't look right! :cry:

megan343
10-13-2005, 11:58 AM
hmmmm the wonders of life

Barbarossa
10-13-2005, 12:47 PM

I hope you're not going to give up on this forum though, because you (and also Blyth!) have been like a breath of fresh air here these past couple of days.. ;)

Guillaume
10-13-2005, 12:49 PM

I hope you're not going to give up on this forum though, because you (and also Blyth!) have been like a breath of fresh air here these past couple of days.. ;)
You ole charmer, you. :naughty:

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 12:54 PM

I'm sticking around mate. You lot are funny.

Megan, stay. Ignore the Cretinous Busyman. Disregard the Evil Muchspl3. Thwart the dread Grammar Pirate Manker!

Busyman
10-13-2005, 01:01 PM

There is no need for them to make your life more difficult tho', as soon as you've pegged them as an arsehole - completely disregard their opinion.

'Cos it doesn't matter.

It is just an internet forum.remember that.
Good one's. Both a youz. ;)

manker
10-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Thwart the dread Grammar Pirate Manker!:o

Using my interweb handle as a proper noun - I should make ye walk the plan.

It's quite obviously a verb :naughty:

===

It would have been even more :naughty: if I could have called it a copulative verb ... but I can't :mellow:

Barbarossa
10-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Thwart the dread Grammar Pirate Manker!:o

Using my interweb handle as a proper noun - I should make ye walk the plan.

It's quite obviously a verb :naughty:

===

It would have been even more :naughty: if I could have called it a copulative verb ... but I can't :mellow:

plank. ;)

manker
10-13-2005, 01:06 PM
:lol: Feck!

Busyman
10-13-2005, 01:25 PM
I do 'cause I've been there (not quite though). I think the way help arrives is key.

So you admit that support and help are necessary in recovery when someone isn't dealing very well with life, rather than belittling the sufferer and telling them to buck up?

No I don't think it's necessary. However, if certain help isn't working, try another avenue. Even today some of those of folk are a step away from starving themselves over again. Get out of the mirror. Focus on something else. Have fun. Ya like to have fun right? Is not eating fun? It has become habit forming. It started off with losing weight or even building muscle and now it's cyclic.

Some weird habits make one successful, some habits kill them. They are driven.

Want understanding? Try understanding other people besides yourself.

It mai chai-nge yaw thankang.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 01:42 PM

No I don't think it's necessary. However, if certain help isn't working, try another avenue. Even today some of those of folk are a step away from starving themselves over again. Get out of the mirror. Focus on something else. Have fun. Ya like to have fun right? Is not eating fun? It has become habit forming. It started off with losing weight or even building muscle and now it's cyclic.

I agree with focusing on something else rather than ones own image. I have said something very similar myself.

Eating, for those with an eating disorder, is not fun. During recovery they have to learn to re-think the way they feel about food, but it is difficult to see something you struggle with as Fun.

I do consider others. I empathise with others although I may not understand them entirely. I think hard and try and gain all the facts before I make up my mind. I am also capable of altering my opinion based on new evidence.

Some people's opinions though, I consider and dismiss.

Busyman
10-13-2005, 01:49 PM

I agree with focusing on something else rather than ones own image. I have said something very similar myself.

Eating, for those with an eating disorder, is not fun. During recovery they have to learn to re-think the way they feel about food, but it is difficult to see something you struggle with as Fun.

I do consider others. I empathise with others although I may not understand them entirely. I think hard and try and gain all the facts before I make up my mind. I am also capable of altering my opinion based on new evidence.

Some people's opinions though, I consider and dismiss.
Same here. I hear it first though. Soak up info even if it's bullshit.

I in no way implied not eating is fun. I'm sure it's a chore and a habit.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 01:52 PM

Soak up info even if it's bullshit.

and regurgitate it at length... :blink:

Busyman
10-13-2005, 02:09 PM

Soak up info even if it's bullshit.

and regurgitate it at length... :blink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 02:45 PM

I don't care what you look like is the point you people seem to miss over and over

do the people you associate with care that much on your looks, maybe you should get new friends..you seemed to have skiped this....

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 02:45 PM
It wasn't relevent.

Busyman
10-13-2005, 03:06 PM

do the people you associate with care that much on your looks, maybe you should get new friends..you seemed to have skiped this....
It's start out that way but they obviously hone in on "the being fat part" way past what other people think though. No one except other anorexics and zombies would think looking shitty like a skeleton looks good.

Look at the folks that drink Diet Pepsi. There's no way that that shit tastes good the very first time you drink it. After awhile some people just get used to it.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 04:34 PM
you seemed to have skiped this....
It's start out that way but they obviously hone in on "the being fat part" way past what other people think though. No one except other anorexics and zombies would think looking shitty like a skeleton looks good.

Its an illness. A mental illness grounded in compulsive behaviour and caused in part by a change in brain chemistry in response to stress (stress=physical OR mental). That which you describe above are some of the symptoms of this illness. I think this has been discussed previously.

Blyth

Busyman
10-13-2005, 04:40 PM

Its an illness. A mental illness grounded in compulsive behaviour and caused in part by a change in brain chemistry in response to stress (stress=physical OR mental). That which you describe above are some of the symptoms of this illness. I think this has been discussed previously.

Blyth
Yeah there are some homeless around here that became mentally ill after they decided not work.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Ok so we're talking about the homeless now. All lazy ain't they. Its their own fault isn't it. I suppose you once nearly became homeless but managed to pull yourself together in the nick of time because you are so mentally strong. Yes. Well done.

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 04:50 PM
It wasn't relevent.
seems completely relevant as your "condition" is the way you and others precieve yourself. thats how I understand your problem anyway

Gripper
10-13-2005, 04:52 PM

Blyth
Yeah there are some homeless around here that became mentally ill after they decided not work.
Or perhaps they lost their jobs after becoming mentally ill,sometimes Busy you talk bollocks

Barbarossa
10-13-2005, 04:54 PM
No, he's trying to use a piss-poor analogy to say that anorexics cause their own mental problems by not eating.

The fact that the analogy is just as dubious as the intended target subject just goes to show how badly wired up his brain is.

Note how this keeps going round in circles? It's like a roulette wheel style of arguing.. if he spins it round often enough, maybe he will end up with the last word.

muchspl3
10-13-2005, 04:59 PM
good thing Busyman is here to take the heat away from my questions/comments

Busyman
10-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Ok so we're talking about the homeless now. All lazy ain't they. Its their own fault isn't it. I suppose you once nearly became homeless but managed to pull yourself together in the nick of time because you are so mentally strong. Yes. Well done.
You have no idea.

Why do you group all homeless together? Some simply don't wanna work, some got a tough break, some are mentally ill. Pretty simple.

There are some around here that make a career of it. Some are lazy at least to the extent that they don't wanna work a regular job. That's a disease ya know.

They have low self-esteem and can't take being told what to do or telling others what to do.

Busyman
10-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Or perhaps they lost their jobs after becoming mentally ill,sometimes Busy you talk bollocks
Wow I think I see the letters S O M E in both posts.

If you wanna pile on at least do it correctly. :dry:

Busyman
10-13-2005, 05:13 PM
No, he's trying to use a piss-poor analogy to say that anorexics cause their own mental problems by not eating.

The fact that the analogy is just as dubious as the intended target subject just goes to show how badly wired up his brain is.

Note how this keeps going round in circles? It's like a roulette wheel style of arguing.. if he spins it round often enough, maybe he will end up with the last word.
No I'm saying that not eating became habit forming. Any initial quest to lose weight got lost. Funny that many people have this in them but just don't go to that degree.

It sounds like I'm not agreeing with you. I remember the same thing when I alone disagreed that people are born gay. :ermm:

megan343
10-13-2005, 05:23 PM
muchspl3- As i have said countless times IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT OTHERS THINK.

Most of the time, girls aren't trying to lose weight to be skinnier, that is just a result of not eating. Most of the time it's a control issue, you control your food intake because you can't control anything else in your life.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 05:31 PM
It wasn't relevent.
seems completely relevant as your "condition" is the way you and others precieve yourself. thats how I understand your problem anyway

Check your facts. I am not anorexic. I've had experience of eating disorders and mental issues. I can however show compassion, reason and understanding...

JPaul
10-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Unless you get away from the notion that anorexia is simply a result of trying to lose weight, which then gets out of control, then there is no way to understand the people who have it.

You are looking at the apparent symptoms of the illness, rather than the cause. As made clear on the web-site I linked to, the cause can be a combination of things including trauma, genetics, image, conditioning etc.

The idea that anorexics are simply people who tried to get very thin, then lost control of it is simply wrong. However even if it were right, they still deserve your compassion. As does anyone else with an illness (even if they themselves were partially to blame for it). Like having bad knees thro' sports injuries.

A big problem here is that people try to debate using analogy and simile. I have almost got to the stage where I ignore anything which starts "It's just like ...." or similar.

(Awaits obvious Vaudevillesque reply)

Busyman
10-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Unless you get away from the notion that anorexia is simply a result of trying to lose weight, which then gets out of control, then there is no way to understand the people who have it.

You are looking at the apparent symptoms of the illness, rather than the cause. As made clear on the web-site I linked to, the cause can be a combination of things including trauma, genetics, image, conditioning etc.

The idea that anorexics are simply people who tried to get very thin, then lost control of it is simply wrong. However even if it were right, they still deserve your compassion. As does anyone else with an illness (even if they themselves were partially to blame for it). Like having bad knees thro' sports injuries.

A big problem here is that people try to debate using analogy and simile. I have almost got to the stage where I ignore anything which starts "It's just like ...." or similar.

I haven't gotten around to reading in depth about it yet (your link). I would wish anorexics to get better "as" I would wish anyone to be in good health that hasn't hurt others. However, that is where it ends. I cannot go further because they are doing it to themselves and there are real victims of real disease that are not even partially to blame that deserve compassion. I do not believe "anorexia" and "bulimia" are diseases. I will never equate them to cancer or smallpox.

Virtualbody1234
10-13-2005, 07:23 PM
... I will never equate them to cancer or smallpox.
That's exactly the problem. "You will never" means that you are closed minded and will not let yourself learn. More proof is that you said you would read the links from JPaul but you still haven't.

Perhaps you could consider to stop posting in this thread until you have read it.

JPaul
10-13-2005, 07:26 PM

I haven't gotten around to reading in depth about it yet (your link). I would wish anorexics to get better "as" I would wish anyone to be in good health that hasn't hurt others. However, that is where it ends. I cannot go further because they are doing it to themselves and there are real victims of real disease that are not even partially to blame that deserve compassion. I do not believe "anorexia" and "bulimia" are diseases. I will never equate them to cancer or smallpox.

It may have been partially their fault that they got there, maybe not their fault at all. However once they are there the illness is real, they need help and compassion just the same as anyone else.

If you must insist on analogy, I and you probably feel compassion for;

Alcoholics
Heroin Addicts
Quadraplegics who crashed their car
Cancer sufferers who used to smoke
Cancer sufferers who sunbathed too much
etc

all at least partially to blame, but also deserving of our help and support.

You see the anorexic as different, because you see them as just daft wee white lassies who tried to look like a too thin "supermodel" and just lost the plot about it. However it is more likely to have been a traumatised teenage girl, who could not cope with things in her life and this happened to them. Not about image, but as as sub-conscious reaction to not being able to cope. A sort of physical nervous breakdown if you will.

Think of a 14 year old victim of incestuous rape, sitting in a padded room rocking gently in the corner sobbing. Would you feel sorry for her, becuse she is more likely to be the anorexic than the daft wee lassie you see the anorexic as being.

Busyman
10-14-2005, 12:21 AM
... I will never equate them to cancer or smallpox.
That's exactly the problem. "You will never" means that you are closed minded and will not let yourself learn. More proof is that you said you would read the links from JPaul but you still haven't.

Perhaps you could consider to stop posting in this thread until you have read it.
Perhaps not.

Perhaps you could go to to the TDR version of this thread. It needs warm bodies.

peat moss
10-14-2005, 12:36 AM
I heard Kristy Alley of Chears fame lost 50 pounds and is dating again . Al Pachino if you can believe it . I aways thought she was beautiful even at her heaviest .

muchspl3
10-14-2005, 01:09 AM
you haven't seen any of the weight watchers ad's

SpatulaGeekGirl
10-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Busyman's not very nice sometimes.

peat moss
10-14-2005, 01:15 AM
you haven't seen any of the weight watchers ad's
No but watched that failed actress show . :D

GepperRankins
10-14-2005, 02:20 AM

just read it. it won't even take 10 minutes

ahctlucabbuS
10-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Busyman, when you need 40+ pages worth of discussion to somewhat approximate a compassionate response....

It's safe to say that mental illness still have a long way to go to be accepted in the same way as bodily diseases.

The brain is,like the rest of the body, capable of becoming "ill". When you learn dysfunctional thought patterns and/or behaviour you should seek help to correct the problem...

You seem to believe that these women are somewhat faking their illness, or just taking dieting to the extreme for the sake of looking good.

Nevertheless it would be enough to look at the consequences of their actions to see that they have problems. And when you're incapable to feel compassion towards a group of people where 15% eventually die without treatment (if I remember correctly from the above posted link), then I'd go as far as to say that you yourself have a problem or in the best case are just ignorant.

I'm hoping the latter is the case, at least read the information provided before casting judgement.

muchspl3
10-14-2005, 03:17 AM
I only see 10 pages....

ahctlucabbuS
10-14-2005, 03:26 AM
Well, I'm using the default option regarding thread lenghts.

You probably have some insane 40 posts a page option going on.

+1

muchspl3
10-14-2005, 03:30 AM
11 now :o

manker
10-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Note how this keeps going round in circles? It's like a roulette wheel style of arguing.. if he spins it round often enough, maybe he will end up with the last word.I've seen this many times.

I think it's that he's hoping for someone else to join in who'll make a bad point while disputing his views.

He will then feel vindicated. It'll be like the previous 10 pages never even existed.

manker
10-14-2005, 09:47 AM
good thing Busyman is here to take the heat away from my questions/commentsCheese has already uncovered that Busyman = muchspl :rolleyes:

Blythorama
10-14-2005, 10:24 AM
good thing Busyman is here to take the heat away from my questions/commentsCheese has already uncovered that Busyman = muchspl :rolleyes:

This is an astute, and I think accurate, theory.

Unless there are many clones. :fear2:

megan343
10-14-2005, 12:38 PM
really, they are both and the same? what losers

Busyman
10-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Cheese couldn't figure out how to tie his shoes.

It was boab who figured it out. :ermm:

He's the only one that even figured I posted under multiple accounts at all.

sArA
10-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Cheese has already uncovered that Busyman = muchspl :rolleyes:

You see, the idea that people will post with different 'personas' in the same forum makes me wonder if they have some kind of identity/self esteem problem. Perhaps they need some help coming to terms with their multiple personalities or the fact that they seem unable to express all the different facets of their personality through one 'individual' username means that they are perhaps suffering from some kind of personality disorder.....oh sorry, is that me referring to a possible mental disorder that requires empathy and compassion?

tsk tsk, I am sure that those with multiple usernames would love to argue between themselves about the rights and wrongs and validity of a disabling condition. After all, its quite 'normal' to them.

Of course, it is important to acknowledge that there is a problem before one can hope for a cure.

Busyman
10-14-2005, 02:02 PM

You see, the idea that people will post with different 'personas' in the same forum makes me wonder if they have some kind of identity/self esteem problem. Perhaps they need some help coming to terms with their multiple personalities or the fact that they seem unable to express all the different facets of their personality through one 'individual' username means that they are perhaps suffering from some kind of personality disorder.....oh sorry, is that me referring to a possible mental disorder that requires empathy and compassion?

tsk tsk, I am sure that those with multiple usernames would love to argue between themselves about the rights and wrongs and validity of a disabling condition. After all, its quite 'normal' to them.

Of course, it is important to acknowledge that there is a problem before one can hope for a cure.
Or they could like fucking around but oh no good point, Sara. :mellow:

Blythorama
10-14-2005, 02:06 PM

:

They have my compassion and sympathy. Now I am aware of the problems they face, I am no longer riled by the nonsense being spouted.

Busyman
10-14-2005, 02:08 PM
:

They have my compassion and sympathy. Now I am aware of the problems they face, I am no longer riled by the nonsense being spouted.
Good good. :)

Virtualbody1234
10-14-2005, 03:39 PM

So clearly he (both of them) is just "fucking around" with peoples emotions.

Loser(s).

Mr JP Fugley
10-14-2005, 03:47 PM

are you calling me a mental

Blythorama
10-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Tantamount to cruelty, playing on the insecurities of people having a hard time, people who are vulnerable at that. Does he point and laugh at those with physical deformities?

Busyman
10-14-2005, 05:39 PM
So clearly he (both of them) is just "fucking around" with peoples emotions.

Loser(s).
Wow, who's emotions?

Bitchyomama, vegan2020, and spf 12 came here well after the topic was started and we were funnin'. I implore you to not watch anymore TV, take your tampon out and retreat to The Drawing Room.

I herd you make grate drawrings. :ermm:

manker
10-14-2005, 05:50 PM
I implore you to not watch anymore TVYou're the one who knew absolutely nothing about eating disorders, apart from what you'd seen on Jerry Springer, yet still decided to demonstrate just how ignorant you were to the forum.

Busyman
10-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I implore you to not watch anymore TVYou're the one who knew absolutely nothing about eating disorders, apart from what you'd seen on Jerry Springer, yet still decided to demonstrate just how ignorant you were to the forum.
Everythang ain't a disorder yet anythang can be called a disorder.

manker
10-14-2005, 05:58 PM
You're the one who knew absolutely nothing about eating disorders, apart from what you'd seen on Jerry Springer, yet still decided to demonstrate just how ignorant you were to the forum.
Everythang ain't a disorder yet anythang can be called a disorder.Ffs, read the piece that JP pointed you to! We've already done this and you're the only person who doesn't think so.

The reason you don't think so is because you are ignorant ... or most likely too stubborn to acknowledge the facts.

Pretty pathetic.

Virtualbody1234
10-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Busy,

Ok.
You don't even do what you say you will.

Pathetic ignorant loser.

Busyman
10-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Ok.
You don't even do what you say you will.

Pathetic ignorant loser.
Is this VirtualBitch talking or the real one? I haven't gotten around to it ya dumbfuck. I wasn't very good with homework deadlines since I hit the tender age of 19 coupled with actually not having skewol. :ermm:

I'll try to dou betta with me howmewerk assignments lawke whenIfuckinggetaroundtouit and nawthing maw.

Mmk? :)

Virtualbody1234
10-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Nah!

bashnu
10-14-2005, 08:19 PM
food is essential

muchspl3
10-15-2005, 01:56 AM
food is essential
quality post

ziggyjuarez
10-15-2005, 02:03 AM
mm...food

enoughfakefiles
10-15-2005, 04:26 PM
mm...food

http://www.shop-colour.net/goods/a/caractor/mm/datail/ACNN-010/mm-s-ye.jpghttp://www.shop-colour.net/goods/a/caractor/mm/datail/ACNN-010/mm-s-red.jpg

:rolleyes:

ahctlucabbuS
10-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Tantamount to cruelty, playing on the insecurities of people having a hard time, people who are vulnerable at that. Does he point and laugh at those with physical deformities?

Nah, a chuckle will do. ;)

food is essential

:lol: Very true!

manker
10-19-2005, 01:53 PM
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/429/busypwned0kv.gif