PDA

View Full Version : errrr wtf :x

Mr. Mulder
10-07-2005, 08:30 AM
just put hair gel on my toothbrush by mistake and the taste just won't go away, not even after brushing with toothpaste :no:

:sick:

DarthInsinuate
10-07-2005, 08:50 AM
errm, does your hair gel come in a tube or something?

Mr. Mulder
10-07-2005, 08:55 AM
yes, it comes in a very sneaky tube :dry:

DarthInsinuate
10-07-2005, 09:11 AM
a very sneaky tube with Colgate written on it?

Barbarossa
10-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Never mind about the taste, do something with your freaky minty hair, dude!!!

Mr. Mulder
10-07-2005, 09:24 AM
what would really happen if one were to use toothpaste in place of gel? :unsure:

it's sort of in the shape of a toothpaste tube, but thicker - it would be ever so slightly geptarded to confuse the two :mellow:

Barbarossa
10-07-2005, 09:36 AM
what would really happen if one were to use toothpaste in place of gel? :unsure:

it's sort of in the shape of a toothpaste tube, but thicker - it would be ever so slightly geptarded to confuse the two :mellow:

You tell us.. You've already fucked up your morning ablutions, why not go the whole hog.. :blink:

It's not like you've got anything better to do, or anywhere else to go, dole-boy! :shifty:

manker
10-07-2005, 10:07 AM
what would really happen if one were to use toothpaste in place of gel? :unsure: Duno but when I decided to have forty winks at a party, my friends thought it would be funny to put toothpaste on my eyelids.

I went blind but it got better after twenty minutes or so :no:

DarthInsinuate
10-07-2005, 10:19 AM
go on, put some toothpaste in your hair, i'm betting you get one of those cool white streaks like Rogue, except less hawt

manker
10-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Post pics when you do it :01:

LoobiLou
10-07-2005, 01:50 PM

You tell us.. You've already fucked up your morning ablutions, why not go the whole hog.. :blink:

It's not like you've got anything better to do, or anywhere else to go, dole-boy! :shifty:

cheeky swine :fist: ...still hasn't come through yet, they better back pay, i need a new motherboard :ermm:

at the gf's now and she said im not allowed to put toothpaste in my hair :no:

edit: signed in as her too :dry:

DarthInsinuate
10-07-2005, 03:50 PM
if we were in prison you would be my bitch

Mr. Mulder
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
if we were in prison you would be my bitch

that's special :wub:

Gripper
10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
I have a toothbrush in the kitchen for when I get up early,so I don't wake the kids up.
One day I mixed it up with the toothbrush that i use for cleaning round the taps an d cleaning out the grout,now that tasted nasty :sick:

Mr. Mulder
10-07-2005, 05:46 PM
the toothbrush that i use for cleaning round the taps an d cleaning out the grout

gripper -> kim or possibly aggey? :o