PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Dinner

peat moss
10-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanksgiving dinner this weekend , birdie num num ! I can't wait I don't have to cook this time either . We only have it a few times a year but this time its yam , turnips , broussel sprouts and pumpkin pie . The whole nine yards .

Do the Euro's celebrate Thanksgiving if so what day ? Ours is Monday like the US Columbus Day .

Gripper
10-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Nah we only usually have turkey at xmas,I would quite happily have a big turkey dinner at some other time of the year,sometimes at easter.
Anyway enjoy your Thanksgiving:)

DarthInsinuate
10-08-2005, 10:21 PM
at home i usually have roast chicken every Sunday. Chicken is better than turkey, because turkey is shit

S!X
10-09-2005, 03:39 AM
We have a turkey but my mom wont have time to cook it cuz of work and what not, shes going to make "cornish hens" instead. For those who dont know what those are, there basically baby chickens :cry:

Btw: Im drinking eggnog as we speak LOL. :unsure:

peat moss
10-09-2005, 04:00 AM
Cornish game hens ,ah yes know what they are . Very good and great for stuffing the turkey but only if you have the inlaws over . :lookaroun

Great for wish bones too ! :)

Everose
10-09-2005, 04:07 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :)

S!X
10-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Cornish game hens ,ah yes know what they are . Very good and great for stuffing the turkey but only if you have the inlaws over . :lookaroun

Great for wish bones too ! :)

Im having em instead of turkey, mother says it'll take a good day or 2 to defrost . :O

peat moss
10-09-2005, 04:16 AM
@everose Thanx hon.

@ linkin park , no jk thier very good but try the wish bone its fun . :)

S!X
10-09-2005, 04:35 AM
@everose Thanx hon.

@ linkin park , no jk thier very good but try the wish bone its fun . :)

I was like :blink: When you said there good for stuffing the turkey LOL. :rolleyes:

brotherdoobie
10-09-2005, 05:16 AM
at home i usually have roast chicken every Sunday. Chicken is better than turkey, because turkey is shit

Meh, chickenshit.

Peace bd

NikkiD
10-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to ya peat. Off to my mom and dad's shortly for the big family dinner myself. Couldn't really comprehend cooking a 20lb turkey just for me and the kids and this way I get out of cooking altogether. :w00t: I estimate I shall have my brother in a headlock by around noon-ish.

brotherdoobie
10-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to ya peat. Off to my mom and dad's shortly for the big family dinner myself. Couldn't really comprehend cooking a 20lb turkey just for me and the kids and this way I get out of cooking altogether. :w00t: I estimate I shall have my brother in a headlock by around noon-ish.

You have more energy than me,after eating turkey! :lol:
Am I right to assume it's due an over indulgence of spirits?

Happy Turkey Day, Nikki!

Peace bd

NikkiD
10-09-2005, 05:33 PM

Happy Turkey Day, Nikki!

Peace bd

I haven't eaten turkey yet. :lol: Watching football at the moment and fixing mom's computer and taking the piss outta my brother. Ah... family. :wub:

S!X
10-09-2005, 10:19 PM

Happy Turkey Day, Nikki!

Peace bd

I haven't eaten turkey yet. :lol: Watching football at the moment and fixing mom's computer and taking the piss outta my brother. Ah... family. :wub:

Its not thanksgiving yet :blink: Meh, I'll continue eating my pumpkin pie.

Barbarossa
10-10-2005, 10:39 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6090/turkeyneedsstuffing2jl.jpg

Stuffing the turkey is a dirty job, but someone's got to do it... :naughty:

Gripper
10-10-2005, 10:54 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6090/turkeyneedsstuffing2jl.jpg

Stuffing the turkey is a dirty job, but someone's got to do it... :naughty:
She look's very well basted :naughty:

Barbarossa
10-10-2005, 11:26 AM
She looks very well basted :naughty: