PDA

View Full Version : Just a few early morning thoughts....

Skiz
10-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I went to the Willie Nelson show last night and then to the bar afterwards. I really don't remember much of anything after leaving the show due to my large consumption of alcohol. Here are a few things I've discovered this morning.

There is a cup on my bar filled with dirt and grass.
There is an empty jug of Captain Morgan on top of the entertainment system. I didn't even have any Captian Morgan in the house.
There is a complete IHOP table setting on my kitchen counter complete with sugar packets, Sweet-N-Low, and salt & pepper.
I have a large red stain on my living room floor
and there is a handicap sign in the bed of my truck with the pole and concrete still attached.
My head feels like it's going to pop and I have no aspirin. :(

I'm thinking that maybe we pulled the handicap sign out of the ground to get a better parking spot maybe. :unsure:

manker
10-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a good night, except for having to sit thro' a Willie Nelson concert.

Btw, isn't the penalty for DUI in Texas dismemberment or something.

lynx
10-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Have you worked out whose house you are in yet? :unsure:

vidcc
10-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Is this your way of announcing you intend running for president in 08 :unsure:

lee551
10-09-2005, 05:13 PM
thats the kind of fun that only alcohol can get you. :cool:

Busyman
10-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I went to the Willie Nelson show last night and then to the bar afterwards. I really don't remember much of anything after leaving the show due to my large consumption of alcohol. Here are a few things I've discovered this morning.

There is a cup on my bar filled with dirt and grass.
There is an empty jug of Captain Morgan on top of the entertainment system. I didn't even have any Captian Morgan in the house.
There is a complete IHOP table setting on my kitchen counter complete with sugar packets, Sweet-N-Low, and salt & pepper.
I have a large red stain on my living room floor
and there is a handicap sign in the bed of my truck with the pole and concrete still attached.
My head feels like it's going to pop and I have no aspirin. :(

and my asshole hurts
:sick:

Skiz
10-09-2005, 06:36 PM
ugh....my head is pounding. :cry:

Anyone know any headache home remedies? Something other than drinking more Lone Star.

@Busyman - I didn't say that! :lol:

Gripper
10-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Great night out,nice one:)

sArA
10-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Sounds like one hell of a wild night out........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the red stain is ketchup..... :unsure: Have you checked that your mates are all ok?

I do hope you weren't driving in that condition :snooty:

missie
10-09-2005, 11:31 PM
I went to the Willie Nelson show last night

Lucky swine.

Hope you remember the gig at least. :P

Skiz
10-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Sounds like one hell of a wild night out........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the red stain is ketchup..... :unsure: Have you checked that your mates are all ok?

I do hope you weren't driving in that condition :snooty:

The red stain turned out to be some sort of fruit punch and has left quite the stain. I'm gonna go rent a steam cleaner tomorrow in an effort to remove it. Strange thing is though, just like the Cpt. Morgan, I didn't have any in the house. :unsure:

As far as the driving goes unfortunately, I guess one of us had to do it. :ph34r: