PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen

Leech_Killer
04-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Not on the TV or at the pictures I mean seen with you own eyes?

Years ago I used to do archery (field not target) and every weekend a load of us would go off around the country to different competitions. Well we we're half way round at the one shoot and right on the edge of the course when a friend of mine needed a leak so he went off into the bushes. I shall never forget his screams echoing around the woods as he pee'd on a electric cattle fence.

:D

Got_brains?
04-16-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Leech_Killer@16 April 2003 - 04:38

Years ago I used to do archery (field not target) and every weekend a load of us would go off around the country to different competitions. Well we we're half way round at the one shoot and right on the edge of the course when a friend of mine needed a leak so he went off into the bushes. I shall never forget his screams echoing around the woods as he pee'd on a electric cattle fence.

:lol:

http://www.troop751.com/Guy laughing.gif!!!

Edit: I dont have any thing to share.

swarnel
04-16-2003, 01:42 PM
like in my other post i seen a dog eat crap :D

4play
04-16-2003, 02:09 PM
A mate of mine being chased down the street bare ass naked by an old irish woman with a rather large knife. :D

Its a long story :rolleyes:

Skweeky
04-16-2003, 02:21 PM
we once stole the pants of a friend of mine when he was drunk. He visited every pub in town to find his pants back, the looks on those peoples faces when he walked in buttnaked and ordered a beer..... :lol: :lol:

WeeMouse
04-16-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Leech_Killer@16 April 2003 - 12:38

Lamsey and I do archery...can't say that's ever happened though!

Once at a shoot a person who we did not like slipped in a cow pat and then fell on it!

:lol:

Leech_Killer
04-16-2003, 05:01 PM
We we're at the one shoot and one of the targets was set-up so that when you shot from the red peg you were standing on a mould with a holy tree draped over like a willow. You shot through a small window in the leaves at the target. We we're all standing round as Trevor has about to draw when he decided to crouch down to see if he could get a clearer shot, only he left his wig up in the foliage.

I thought this was funny but the owner didn't. He had a camouflage compound which he put down in the undergrowth. Unfortunately the camouflage worked to well as I didn't see it until I'd stepped on it breaking the low cam.

@ WeeMouse
How long have you being doing archery for and what type, your not one of those wishy-washy target archers are you? It was something I did for about ten years with the Frankley Bowmen Club and was a member of the NFAS.

WeeMouse
04-16-2003, 10:27 PM
I've only been doing archery for a few years - traditional longbow!

Bender
04-16-2003, 10:47 PM
We have this little cat with a BIG attitude who once tried to jump from a roof to our window sill, a measly metre.
She came walking towards me and took a careless little jump, but forgot the roof was wet from the rain - and slipped and fell 3 metres down.
I'll never forget her indignant and humiliated face when she noticed I saw her falling! :lol:

One day Skweeky and I were in a bar, and she got very drunk, so she decided to go out for some fresh air.
After half an hour or so people came in to tell me she was hanging over a fibreglass electricity box (don't know if you understand it, it's one of those small grey boxes that are standing everywere).
We managed to get her into a taxi and brought her home.
When she woke up next day, her forearms were all read and sour from the fibreglass.
The look on her face when I explained what had happened! :lol:

Spindulik
04-16-2003, 10:48 PM
Thanksgiving dinner:

My stepfather tucked his shirt in his pants during the dinner. He went to get up and help with dessert and pulled the tablecloth almost completely off of the table, knocking everything over. In addition, his belt (made of stiff leather) attached itself to the back of his chair (caught on one of the fancy rungs), lifted the chair with him, as he stood up.

dj7295
04-17-2003, 05:31 AM
once in school David and Travis were sitting at tables across the room from each other and were throwing paper-wods at each other and Travis ducked to miss the paper-wod and smacked his head hard on the table! :lol: I was laughing for at least 30 mins. :lol: :lol:

KinkoStinky
04-17-2003, 06:10 AM
The thing in the mirror!

dj7295
04-17-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by KingYoshi@17 April 2003 - 06:10
The thing in the mirror!
:lol: :lol:

KinkoStinky
04-17-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by dj7295+16 April 2003 - 22:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dj7295 @ 16 April 2003 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KingYoshi@17 April 2003 - 06:10
The thing in the mirror&#33;
:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
No really, I see some dude in the mirror... He looks soooo stupid&#33;

Leech_Killer
04-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Look before you leap

I was round at my mates workshop a few years ago, he worked for his father fitting and repairing tacographs to lorrys. We were sitting in reception as a large Scania was being reversed into one of the bays. The driver parked up opened the drivers door and lept out. I bet he wishes he&#39;d looked before he lept as he disappeared down the inspection pit. The very inspection pit that the workshop used to drain the old engine oil into, he climb out looking like a creature from the tar pits. Needless to say we couldn&#39;t help him as we were both to busy laughing. :D

dj7295
04-20-2003, 06:44 AM
Benders&#39; sig.

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=QWdfU3wbVsLmyjf2OIuCTBpFE&ext=.jpg

sAdam
04-20-2003, 07:16 AM
back in high school, walkin along with some friends and an idiot. idiot boy goes to wave at some girls across the street and walks straight into a steel sign post. out cold on the sidewalk. we just laughed our asses off and kept walking.