PDA

View Full Version : baseball or prison break?

GepperRankins
10-11-2005, 11:59 PM
:ph34r:

Samurai
10-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Finally got around to downloading all 7 eps to find out 8 has been dalayed for... a SPORT. What idiot thought of this? Like I said in the other thread... you have no sports channels to f*ck around with?

* = u for dummies

S!X
10-14-2005, 06:43 AM
Seckzz

Busyman
10-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Finally got around to downloading all 7 eps to find out 8 has been dalayed for... a SPORT. What idiot thought of this? Like I said in the other thread... you have no sports channels to f*ck around with?

* = u for dummies
I'm happy for the break (the baseball one that is). Over here there are too many good shows to watch and my TIVO needed a break or else I was gonna end up erasing some shit again.

I already erased the last 3 episodes of Rescue Me and I might have to erase the movie Whiteboys soon.

I haven't watch any Nip/Tuck yet (4 episodes on the hd), the last 2 episodes of CSI: Miami, Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel, etc and I'm taping 4 hours of shit tonight: Ghost Whisperer ( :dry: ), Threshold, Killer Instinct, Real Tim With Bill Maher. Thank God Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica took a break or I'd be taping those tonight too. :ermm:

I just gotta find a way to archive this shit and be able to do it in HD (when shown).

I can't watch TV ALLL the time. There's other shit to do. What I might start doing, since HD takes the most space and some shows aren't in HD, is dl the shit that's not in HD on TV and burn it to watch it at work instead of coming to this forum (among others).

I think I'll try that. I like watching watching stuff like CSI and Lost in HD on my big screen so at least I can remove all the non-HD shows from my TIVO.

EDIT: I voted wrong too. There should be 1 vote for baseball.

GepperRankins
10-14-2005, 02:02 PM
why don't you just use bittorrent?

manker
10-14-2005, 03:45 PM
If he stopped posting drivel on t'interweb it would free up at least an extra seven TV hours a day.

Nigi
10-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Both suck :lol:

maebach
10-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Both suck :lol:

prison break is pretty good, baseball is just boring after a while.

JMK
10-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Prison break

Alien5
10-29-2005, 10:24 AM
:D very thanks

JunkBarMan
10-30-2005, 05:01 AM
Baseball, prison break has everything on replay. And if not I will just dl off the news server.