PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike 1.5

BawA
10-12-2005, 12:19 PM
hey guys,
thoes who are playing counter strike back from 1.1 know that the "jump" was redused after releasse of 1.4, i mean the continusly jumping(aka bunny hop). after that a player could jump three times and then couldnt do it any more , i dont know what it is but some how one of the Old network shop that i used to play CS there had jump enabled again in all newer version.
ist some kinda of add-on or its just a commnad that can entered from command window.

Peerzy
10-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Isn't that a hack then? As it gives you an advantage over other players because you can dodge/jump more and therefore be harder to hit?

hey guys,
thoes who are playing counter strike back from 1.1 know that the "jump" was redused after releasse of 1.4, i mean the continusly jumping(aka bunny hop). after that a player could jump three times and then couldnt do it any more , i dont know what it is but some how one of the Old network shop that i used to play CS there had jump enabled again in all newer version.
ist some kinda of add-on or its just a commnad that can entered from command window.

redused :huh:

commnad :huh:

BawA
10-12-2005, 04:45 PM
its wasnt a command or a hack till 1.4, and as i said the network guy who did somthing to enable bunny hop worked for entire server not for only one player, am just asking what the hell did that guy do, was it a mod, command or something else.

cpt_azad
10-12-2005, 08:38 PM
probably a script or exe (hack), then probably executed the script using console (command).

Peerzy
10-12-2005, 10:47 PM
If it worked for everyone on the server (Internet server not LAN server) then it means it's likley to be a modification to the game files. If it was just you who gained the ability to jump lots then it was a hack that was installed on the PC, either via a EXE and then activated with a command ingame or again, some files in the install directory would have been edited.

BawA
10-13-2005, 04:03 AM
activated with command... could be but only one time, cuz we never typed the command, it was there every time we played, probably it was a mod.
the network guy was russian, thats why nobody is aware of such a mod :lol:

Monkeee
10-13-2005, 05:06 AM
lol its a bunny hop mod on the server... suprised no one knows this... i think its an AMX Bunny hop

BawA
10-13-2005, 12:07 PM
thanks monkee,
atleast somebody posts something usefull, anyway i found the mod, the problem is the site, its not english and i dont know which language it is so i would translate it and there is no instraction about where to place the mod in CS Folder.
mybe somebody can figure it out
http://www.baerlinonline.de/download-action,111.html

Edit:
ok got it, one more probelm
to do the bunnyhop a player should enable the mod every time it creats a server but i said where i used to play had this already enabled so there will not be a need to type the command each time u creat a server.