PDA

View Full Version : BT Voyager 205

Maritimo
10-12-2005, 01:33 PM
hello

I have a BT voyager 205 router, when I was with BT I forwarded my ports so that emule would get a high ID. I have changed to bulldogbroadband using the same modem but now i cant forward any ports because it wont let me. Does anyone know y and what should i do?

Thanks for any help

zaphodiv
10-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Describe the problem in more detail. Say exactly what happens. Quote error messages exactly.

Maritimo
10-12-2005, 10:47 PM
I go to http://voyager.home, then to advanced and type in user name and password, from here I to go to IP Routing, when I was with BT it used to work but with bulldog I click on it and it just doesnt come up, stays on the the same page which is quick start instead

zaphodiv
10-12-2005, 11:07 PM
At a guess perhaps it has brower compatibility problems, try IE.

If all else fails consider writing down all the settings, backing up the config and doing a system configuration reset on it. Obviously you will have to reenter the settings to get back online.

Maritimo
10-12-2005, 11:21 PM
have done that already, i think bulldog may have restricted me from doin any configuirations, cannot even look at the settings

zaphodiv
10-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Seems unlikly. When you say it's the same router and take it that it's the same physical box that you had before? as opposed to another router given to you by bulldog that happens to be the same model you had before?

If it is your box you should have changed the password and they should not be able to mess with it if they wanted to.

Maritimo
10-13-2005, 06:58 AM
yea its the same router but cannot modify anything since ive chaged to bulldog

zaphodiv
10-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Try the telnet interface.

Akira269
10-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi folks, you know i have the same router, but im with BT, I see where you mean to go, "IP Routing" however i cannot see how this can be used to forward ports. Forgive me but my last modem router was a D-Link, and completely different to this, i'm not sure if this should be a ew post or not...

Maritimo
10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
IP routing is where u forward your ports, isnt dat how u did it?, if not how did u do it then?

rfinch
12-21-2005, 01:21 PM
im also havin problems with the bt voyager. im trying to open a port in my router but i cant. i went to the voyager.home website and clicked on ip routing but it still doesnt open up. im also a bt costomer . what shall i do?

stevoid88
02-19-2006, 10:38 PM
I am looking for some major help folks!

On my voyager.home page, when i try to access the link to IP routing the page just continually refreshes itself. I cannot access the menu? Does anyone know why?

Can any one help me? Please :01:

AndrewBarker
02-20-2006, 12:19 AM
if it's the same as the Voyager 2091, you click on "virtual server" then click on "port forwarding" at the top of the screen.