PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3 - Rise Of The Machines

jtp3000
04-16-2003, 04:19 PM
Ok, the only reason I want to download the movie is because I'll be working too far away from civilization when it hits theaters, so I figure if I'm not going to get to see this one in theaters, I might as well be able to see it early.

I've downloaded two files so far, which turned out to be fake.

So does anybody know the file sizes of the REAL T3 movie (doesn't matter how many file parts, though I'd prefer 3 or greater so that I can fit it onto CD-R.

Any assistance would be great, thanks B)

{I}{K}{E}
04-16-2003, 04:21 PM
T3 is not on p2p

jtp3000
04-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Really? I would think there should be a screener by now.

I downloaded Lotr-TTT before it came to theaters.

Oh well, thanks :unsure:

frosty
04-16-2003, 09:04 PM
goto vcdquality.com to see if it has been released. If it isnt on vcdquality, then you WILL NOT be able to get it. DEFINATLY

Frosty

Schmiggy_JK23
04-16-2003, 10:00 PM
No... T3 is not out yet, matrix reloaded is not out yet... X^2 is not yet, the hulk is not out yet, return of the king is not out yet, bad boys 2 is not out yet, Episode 3 is NOT OUT YET!

Holy shit... every day I come here, people are asking for all this shit, and then get upset that it isnt, or second guess our knowledge. Look... when its out online, odds are it will show up here within a day... if thats not good enough for you, (and by you, not just u jtp, this is for all, and by no means is this a bash against you, just sick of everyone doing this everyday), then get out on irc, and newsgroups, and find the stuff before me, or shin, or the others that bring this stuff to you people as soon as we can.

So please, stop asking for this stuff... when its here, its here. Begging for this prerelease stuff constantly is annoying, and a waste of board space.

Xanitus
04-17-2003, 12:32 AM
Really? I just found a real The Hulk, Reloaded, Return of the King, Bad Boys 2, Terminator 3 on kazaa, I'm downloading now, Ha, Shows you! :rolleyes:

Edit:
well, now talking to the guy on irc, apparently they did it as some big joke...

so i guess we prolly have a bit to go, but prescreenings at movie theaters, as told at the vcdquality forums means it will prolly show up not too far from now.

-contradicting ourselves, now are we?

Darth Sushi
04-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Xanitus@17 April 2003 - 01:32
Really? I just found a real The Hulk, Reloaded, Return of the King, Bad Boys 2, Terminator 3 on kazaa, I'm downloading now, Ha, Shows you! :rolleyes:
Oh yeah . . . I saw Elvis, the Lockness Monster, Bigfoot, God, and Star Wars Episode III! :rolleyes: Top that!

Xanitus
04-17-2003, 12:40 AM
Ha, I found Jesus last week, he was under my couch hiding the entire time! You'd think the bible would have a map, instead of all those words!

Ad
04-17-2003, 03:09 AM
yeah and i watcher Super Bowl 33 The Bengales played the Lions

RPerry
04-17-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by adthomp@17 April 2003 - 02:09
yeah and i watcher Super Bowl 33 The Bengales played the Lions
who won? :huh:

andy257
04-17-2003, 04:44 PM
I think all the confusion is because of all the early screener releases available over the last few months. These were entirely for Oscar purposes, once the Oscars are over you aint gonna get any of these so easily and as fast. You will just have to settle for cams etc

Jibbler
04-18-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sushi@16 April 2003 - 19:38
I saw Elvis, the Lockness Monster, Bigfoot, God, and Star Wars Episode III! :rolleyes: Top that!
After you left, ex President Clinton showed up, and started doing Karoke with God, though neither one of them was very good. ;)

Schmiggy_JK23
04-18-2003, 01:57 AM
and god looked alot like alanis morrisette... or did i just watch too much dogma.... <_< <_<