PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here wanna do yahoo basketball?

thechampishere
10-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Me and a couple of friends are doing basketball on yahoo and i was wondering if anyone here wants to join up with us? We are looking for people who will mouth off and be pretty much a asshole so if you want to join let me know

maebach
10-13-2005, 02:18 AM
Me and a couple of friends are doing basketball on yahoo and i was wondering if anyone here wants to join up with us? We are looking for people who will mouth off and be pretty much a asshole so if you want to join let me know

you want people to be assholes with you? :huh:

manker
10-13-2005, 09:26 AM

you want people to be assholes with you? :huh:Busyman likes basketball.

He's also an asshole that mouths off a lot - it's like fate or something.

thechampishere
10-13-2005, 12:55 PM
lol we are looking for people to mouth off and yell at each other. I like someone when we are playing to call me a asshole cause i beat him by 20 the week before. I hate when everyone is nice during it. Its almost sort of a sport

manker
10-13-2005, 01:09 PM
lol we are looking for people to mouth off and yell at each other. I like someone when we are playing to call me a asshole cause i beat him by 20 the week before. I hate when everyone is nice during it. Its almost sort of a sportI feel exactly the same about this forum.

It would get boring if everyone agreed with me.

Barbarossa
10-13-2005, 01:15 PM
lol we are looking for people to mouth off and yell at each other. I like someone when we are playing to call me a asshole cause i beat him by 20 the week before. I hate when everyone is nice during it. Its almost sort of a sportI feel exactly the same about this forum.

I agree. :mellow:

thechampishere
10-13-2005, 01:41 PM
thats why im looking for some people who would want to be assholes with each other. Hard to find people like that around here.

manker
10-13-2005, 01:49 PM
thats why im looking for some people who would want to be assholes with each other. Hard to find people like that around here.http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/rod.gif

===

Remember that lots of members here are from Europe - we don't play a lot of gheyball.

Blythorama
10-13-2005, 04:41 PM
I like someone when we are playing to call me a asshole....

Sounds familiar. Do I know you? :blushing: :blushing:

Barbarossa
10-13-2005, 04:45 PM
I like someone when we are playing to call me a asshole

:stupid:

I can't be arsed to play the game, lets just skip to the name-calling part. :sly:

You're an asshole. :argue:

Gripper
10-13-2005, 04:49 PM
You'd be better off playing netball the way you play

j2k4
10-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I feel exactly the same about this forum.

Everyone does agree with you, manker.

No one agrees with me.

I am bored.

Conclusions?

Barbarossa
10-13-2005, 04:57 PM
I am bored.
No you're not :blink:

Oh, I see what you mean! :wacko:

Busyman
10-13-2005, 04:58 PM
manker knows shit about basketball and is a bitch-ass polished turd but... can you let him join so he can get off me nuts. :ermm:

thechampishere
10-14-2005, 02:49 AM
lol you know it guys!

maebach
10-14-2005, 02:58 AM
I'll join, tell me how and I'll do it. I can make jokes and take them.

manker
10-14-2005, 09:28 AM
I feel exactly the same about this forum.

Everyone does agree with you, manker.

No one agrees with me.

I am bored.

Conclusions?Being wrong is boring?

I should check it out ... someday.

:D

thechampishere
10-14-2005, 07:58 PM
I'll join, tell me how and I'll do it. I can make jokes and take them.

just go to yahoo sports sign up for Fansty basketball and type in the ID number and password did i leave what it was for you guys?

maebach
10-14-2005, 09:04 PM
pm me the ID and password

JunkBarMan
10-31-2005, 06:03 PM
PM me the pass and I'll play, mostly for the name calling tho. :D