PDA

View Full Version : nzb indexing

alex_t
10-13-2005, 05:50 AM
anyone know of more cool nzb indexing sites as i only use nzbsrus but they dont have alot on there really.....

cheers

Alex

riceboi
10-13-2005, 08:03 AM
prolly the best out there is newzbin.com
over 150,000 posts
(free registration is required to see over 7 days )

{I}{K}{E}
10-13-2005, 09:39 AM
I only use binsearch.net, it doesnt host NZB's but you can create them yourself ;)

Unleashed
10-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Binsearch is a great site, really useful, and the ability to choose what you want and create an nzb is surprisingly useful!

alex_t
10-13-2005, 04:16 PM
cool thanks for that really helpful :)

despikable
10-13-2005, 06:13 PM
The best damn indexing site currently out now is www.binage.com It is very thorough and it updates almost simultenously.

CHECK IT OUT

cldnails
10-15-2005, 05:15 AM
The best damn indexing site currently out now is www.binage.com It is very thorough and it updates almost simultenously.

CHECK IT OUT

Thats a new one to me, thanks!

I've always used http://newzmonster.com they use an indexing bot called the 'grasscutter' that automatically combs through the newsgroups and automatically creates nzb's. Therefore there is no need to have a user post them, it's all automatic, except for the occasional misnamed nzb. They've got a lot of content and easy to use site, my top 5 for sure.

Samurai
10-15-2005, 11:55 AM
I can't believe no one has mentioned NZB Zone (http://www.nzbzone.com/). It's one of the biggest around, if not THE biggest.

Damnatory
10-15-2005, 11:40 PM
http://newzmonster.com they use an indexing bot called the 'grasscutter' that automatically combs through the newsgroups and automatically creates nzb's. Therefore there is no need to have a user post them, it's all automatic, except for the occasional misnamed nzb. They've got a lot of content and easy to use site, my top 5 for sure.

Damn, beat me to it. Newzmonster wasn't a very good site, until about a week ago when they integrated that grasscutter bot. Now the site kicks ass!

I can't believe no one has mentioned NZB Zone. It's one of the biggest around, if not THE biggest.
I have to agree, this is the best indexing site, but until they get the new servers up and running, it's basically a waste of time to use as it's too rare an occassion that you actually get past the 800 user limit.

cldnails
10-16-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes, NZB Zone is just not worth even trying to get in...there are plenty of alternatives out there. I know they had problems with server costs and the like, but they should have just limited the number of nzb's someone can download in a day to solve that problem.

Samurai
10-16-2005, 01:05 AM
Why not contribute wither by posting NZB's or donating. Even $2 is not that much these days, or is it? At the end of the day, what you would spend on a ride on public transport gives you the ability to bypass the stupid limit.

Oh and their new site is coming soon, with the limit taken off.

RealitY
10-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Weve debated having auto script posting here on FST also although were waiting for VB3.5 which is only waiting on the Arcade to be finalized now. We also have done some testing on creating the auto posting although Im wondering if anyone has any information on the grasscutter bot script...

cldnails
10-16-2005, 04:59 AM
@Reality, according to their site they will be making the grasscutter openly available to whoever wants it. I would assume you would need to contact an admin of their site to get the bot. To my understanding it is still somewhat in beta, but should be finalized soon.

alex_t
10-28-2005, 05:51 PM
thank guys n gals :) will looks at all of them

alex

Jimi...
10-31-2005, 05:53 PM
NZB Zone is pants, it's never got half the stuff Newzbin's got.

Damnatory
10-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Yes, but NZBZone is also free to download nzb'z...

Damnatory
10-31-2005, 06:12 PM

CHECK IT OUT
Is this a invite only site? If so, might I perform tricks through burning hula-hoops to obtain an invite from someone?

RealitY
10-31-2005, 06:29 PM

CHECK IT OUT
Is this a invite only site? If so, might I perform tricks through burning hula-hoops to obtain an invite from someone?
Last I saw the site you just had to register although I diodnt check it out.
It looks like the main page is down now with just a login showing...

Jimi...
10-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Yes, but NZBZone is also free to download nzb'z...

Lol, it's only 25 pence a week!

despikable
11-01-2005, 02:20 AM
OK i got 5 invites for this site and btw this site has what all of usenet has like users dont post stuff everything is automated and it goes through all of usenet not like sites where users post. Also to get an invite from me u gotta do sumthing i dunno what but u can offer all i can say is it kiks the pants out of all otehr sites.

though if reality wants one ill give it to you for nothing.

tesco
11-01-2005, 03:17 AM
OK i got 5 invites for this site and btw this site has what all of usenet has like users dont post stuff everything is automated and it goes through all of usenet not like sites where users post. Also to get an invite from me u gotta do sumthing i dunno what but u can offer all i can say is it kiks the pants out of all otehr sites.

What about me?:cry:

despikable
11-01-2005, 03:19 AM

What about me?:cry:

ok only to rossco and reality free pm ur email if you want.

Damnatory
11-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Also to get an invite from me u gotta do sumthing i dunno what but u can offer

What exactly can a person do for another over a internet connection that would be worthy of your invite?

You're new to the site, so maybe I can make you an Avatar or Signature picture that complies to the forum standards? You just name the theme...

RealitY
11-01-2005, 05:21 AM

I thought it was register when I first saw it but if its invite now I wouldnt mind taking a look. You can send me a personal message here on the board or even just click my title and send me an email if you want...

Jimi...
11-01-2005, 09:47 AM
I just got an invite too, just waiting for the E-mail now. :happy:

Samurai
11-01-2005, 03:30 PM
If anyone has a Binage invite, I'd appeciate one. I've only been using 2 others and need to broaden my horizen :)

If you're willing to send me an invite, PM me. Cheers ;)

tureby
11-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Could use an invite for Binage too...
TIA

Filliz
11-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Once I have a paid subscription to usenet again it would be great if someone could hook me up with one of those invites too. :)

For now I got no use for it since my crappy ISP doesn't support them and only keeps files for less than a day.
They suck! :dry:

Oh and tureby...how about becoming active on the board first and then ask for an invite. ;)

Jimi...
11-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Once I have a paid subscription to usenet again it would be great if someone could hook me up with one of those invites too. :)

For now I got no use for it since my crappy ISP doesn't support them and only keeps files for less than a day.

Oh and tureby...how about becoming active on the board first and then ask for an invite. ;)

I'll give you an invite, I wish I hadn't of bothered giving Tureby one now. He came on the BinAge IRC channel asking for one, as soon as he got it he just f*cked off.

PM me your E-mail Filliz.

Filliz
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM

I'll give you an invite, I wish I hadn't of bothered giving Tureby one now. He came on the BinAge IRC channel asking for one, as soon as he got it he just f*cked off.

PM me your E-mail Filliz.

Yea,we get a lot of those hit'n'runs when there are invites to give out.

Anyway,I appreciate your offer but as I said....I really have no use for it now since my ISP provider doesn't support nzb's and their retention sucks anyways.

And at this time I don't have the money to spare on a premium provider.
But when I do again,I'm pretty sure someone here will be able to hook me up with an invite. ;)

Better give the invite to someone else who can use it at this time.

Samurai
11-04-2005, 02:55 AM
If anyone's after some Binage invites PM me, I have 5.

Generally the more helpful people who request one will be given one.

Filliz
11-04-2005, 03:40 AM

Well I'll be wanting one of those too whenever I get my premium provider back :P

I'll make sure to drop a note when that happens.

Damnatory
11-04-2005, 03:48 AM

I also have 5 available to the more helpful crowd.

Thanks again Jimi... :D

Filliz
11-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Looks like binnage is giving away invites on its homepage.
Well you can send yourself an invite through the homepage anyway :)

totalwar
11-11-2005, 09:42 PM
yes it works self invite as well thanks for the info guys great site.

barcabod
01-27-2006, 10:06 PM
please if its possible i would appreciate an invite

Damnatory
01-28-2006, 06:36 AM
When Binage updated their website to Binage 2.0 they only allowed 2 invites per person.

wHoMe
02-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Have a L@@K here :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t110926.html

wHoMe

hoi1ma
03-09-2006, 06:31 PM
I want a binage invite plz

wHoMe
03-09-2006, 06:56 PM

Dont think there are any invites anymore, I got two when
I joined a didnt use them and now they are gone.

wHoMe

MultiForce
03-09-2006, 07:02 PM

Dont think there are any invites anymore, I got two when
I joined a didnt use them and now they are gone.

wHoMe

I was able to get out one invite. Other one just gave me errors all the time, then they closed the whole invites thingie :frusty: hehe....

I'll remember the rest of you next time :cool:

JPaul
03-09-2006, 09:34 PM
I hardly ever use my binage account. There's never anything useful and the layout is pish.

grandmanitu
03-10-2006, 06:10 PM
For everyone...if you want a quality nzb indexing site try nzbplanet.com
Now its free becouse site is in progres. Everyone is invited :D . You can participated in making people happy by making the NZB files. Just contact admin of the site....me :lol:

jimpoly
03-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Is it me or is Binage down. I have not been able to connect to it for the last few days?

MultiForce
03-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Same here.

rnanker
03-14-2006, 12:29 AM
yeah i cant ping it either.

T0TAL-RECALL
03-21-2006, 10:04 PM
The main sites I use are NZB-Zone NewzBin and ngindex...

There is also this site that lists pretty much all the NZB sites around NZB Site (http://www.indeklit.nl/)